Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

What Birthday Package Can I Get Her With N50,000 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Birthday Package Can I Get Her With N50,000 (938 Views)

Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money / If You Earn N65,000 Monthly, Give Your Girlfriend N50,000 - Nigerian Man Says / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Birthday Package Can I Get Her With N50,000 by sinorte: 3:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
She is my wife, and her birthday is few days away.

Please I need your advice on birthday gift/package I could get her. Budget is in the range of 50k.

Thank you
Re: What Birthday Package Can I Get Her With N50,000 by VargasVee(m): 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
I see you got yourself a good woman. Believe me all you need do is think of sth that'd make her know how you appreciate her for all the years together. It's not always about money. My piece of cake grin

1 Like

Re: What Birthday Package Can I Get Her With N50,000 by McBrooklyn(m): 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
Well, methinks you should find a good artist who can draw you a nice portrait of your wife and probably use the remaining to money to arrange a good outing/dinner for both of you. Nevertheless, you can also use the remaining change to get her some nice jewelries, perfume and accessories... cool

1 Like

Re: What Birthday Package Can I Get Her With N50,000 by Victornezzar: 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
Dd we marry her 4 u
U should know wat ur wife likes na undecided
Re: What Birthday Package Can I Get Her With N50,000 by Victornezzar: 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
McBrooklyn:
cool
u sef dey book space wen thread neva reach fp grin
Re: What Birthday Package Can I Get Her With N50,000 by sinorte: 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
Victornezzar:
Dd we marry her 4 u

Don't blame me smiley I've never done one of late.
Re: What Birthday Package Can I Get Her With N50,000 by sinorte: 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
VargasVee:
I see you got yourself a good woman. Believe me all you need do is think of sth that'd make her know how you appreciate her for all the years together. It's not always about money. My piece of cake grin

Thanks brothers. I need your ideas
Re: What Birthday Package Can I Get Her With N50,000 by Victornezzar: 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
sinorte:

Don't blame me smiley I've never done one of late.
Get ur findings from someone very close 2 ur wife
Re: What Birthday Package Can I Get Her With N50,000 by teehamzat(m): 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
since she is your wife, you could get her a phone, or most probably a jewellery ,shoes, handbags, clothes and the likes, things of worth that would serve as a reminder...u gig?...just a thought tho

2 Likes

Re: What Birthday Package Can I Get Her With N50,000 by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
cry

1 Like

Re: What Birthday Package Can I Get Her With N50,000 by SirMichael1: 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
Victornezzar:
Dd we marry her 4 u
Son, don't you have anything doing with your time? No books to read? Always on every thread.

It's his wife and that's why he came here, to romance section to enquire. Forget all that trash you wrote, he seeks advice doesn't mean he doesn't know her likes. He just wanna surprise her and that's all.

Stop acting bipolar on every thread. He's a married man and you're just a kid

3 Likes

Re: What Birthday Package Can I Get Her With N50,000 by McBrooklyn(m): 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
Victornezzar:
u sef dey book space wen thread neva reach fp grin
undecided
Re: What Birthday Package Can I Get Her With N50,000 by sinorte: 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Baba use that money to lodge her in a 5 star hotel only both of you and give her a memorable fvck that would send her to pre-coma. Only you guys on a weekend ... Baba let her give you a solid nuru massage ..... Google one nuru massage by imani rose, if she give you that one na die you go die...

Thank you sir. Noted but not taken. This is my wife we're talking about here. Some respect please!

2 Likes

Re: What Birthday Package Can I Get Her With N50,000 by Victornezzar: 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
SirMichael1:

Son, don't you have anything doing with your time? No books to read? Always on every thread.

It's his wife and that's why he came here, to romance section to enquire. Forget all that trash you wrote, he seeks advice doesn't mean he doesn't know her likes. He just wanna surprise her and that's all.

Stop acting bipolar on every thread. He's a married man and you're just a kid
Am a kid....agreed
Next
Re: What Birthday Package Can I Get Her With N50,000 by McBrooklyn(m): 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
[s] Baba use that money to lodge her in a 5 star hotel only both of you and give her a memorable fvck that would send her to pre-coma. Only you guys on a weekend ... Baba let her give you a solid nuru massage ..... Google one nuru massage by imani rose, if she give you that one na die you go die...[/s]

Dude, it's his wife we're talking about for fûcks sake or you think say na just anyhow girl?? undecided

Re: What Birthday Package Can I Get Her With N50,000 by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
sinorte:

Thank you sir. Noted but not taken. This is my wife we're talking about here. Some respect please!
I'm sorry if I used words you don't like but try my option. Take her out on a weekend, not a bad idea

1 Like

Re: What Birthday Package Can I Get Her With N50,000 by sinorte: 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
teehamzat:
since she is your wife, you could get her a phone, or most probably a jewellery ,shoes, handbags, clothes and the likes, things of worth that would serve as a reminder...u gig?...just a thought tho

Men are always at their best when working with funds without constraint. But 50k? I'm poor at ideas.
Re: What Birthday Package Can I Get Her With N50,000 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
What of designer perfume, take her out to a fancy restaurant, buy her cake.
Re: What Birthday Package Can I Get Her With N50,000 by teehamzat(m): 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
sinorte:

Men are always at their best when working with funds without constraint. But 50k? I'm poor at ideas.
If you are really down with that budget, you are good to go, remember it is not the money that counts, but the love expressed in materials no matter how small smiley
It's not like you intend throwing her a party with the 50k, it is for a gift like you have made me believe..enjoy

4 Likes

Re: What Birthday Package Can I Get Her With N50,000 by sinorte: 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
funmisticqueen:
What of designer perfume, take her out to a fancy restaurant, buy her cake.

Yea, you're right at that. That could form part of the package.
Re: What Birthday Package Can I Get Her With N50,000 by sinorte: 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
teehamzat:

If you are really down with that budget, you are good to go, remember it is not the money that counts, but the love expressed in materials no matter how small smiley
It's not like you intend throwing her a party with the 50k, it is for a gift like you have made me believe..enjoy

Absolutely!

1 Like

Re: What Birthday Package Can I Get Her With N50,000 by Young03(m): 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
op send me her number let me ask her, her favourite
Re: What Birthday Package Can I Get Her With N50,000 by sinorte: 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
Young03:
op send me her number let me ask her, her favourite

You try sir
Re: What Birthday Package Can I Get Her With N50,000 by ekensi01: 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
50k too much bro
Re: What Birthday Package Can I Get Her With N50,000 by sinorte: 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
ekensi01:
50k too much bro

She's worth much more bro
Re: What Birthday Package Can I Get Her With N50,000 by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
Give her the cash in an envelope, together with a well signed blank card.

For extras, you can Shave ur deek and wrap it in silk wrapping paper. Only works if ur deek is totally shaved, down to the ball boys.
Re: What Birthday Package Can I Get Her With N50,000 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
If you are not ok with the ones above.

Get her

A Bible (any version). And lots of Christian tracts, novels and magazines.... grin

Jesus is the greatest gift
Re: What Birthday Package Can I Get Her With N50,000 by chloride6: 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
Depends on the kind of couple you are...

If you go out a lot, then you can't go wrong with gold necklace. Women can't have enough of those.
Re: What Birthday Package Can I Get Her With N50,000 by ekensi01: 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
sinorte:

She's worth much more bro
no problem i will read ur nxt tread saying he 'fvcked up'

(1) (Reply)

What A Relationship Is Annd What It Isnt / Azealia Banks Goes Full Frontal Nude In New Photos / Is She Not Devil's Incarnate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.