Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,111 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group (61679 Views)

"His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) / Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by AntiWailer: 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
lofty900:
This reminds me of pastor latsego of christ embassy South Africa who committed suicide last year after he mistakenly uploaded the picture of his deek on the church whatsapp group thinking it was his girlfriend.
I told my friend he was stupiid to hang himself

If I were in his shoes, I would have destroyed the phone and raised alarm that my phone has been stolen angry

That my enemies are doing it to tarnish my image.

Nobody will ever know

Noted. grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by dfo12(m): 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
maxysmith:
y did they blur wat she typed......let me rewrite it grin Rubbing ur hand on my

Are you in that group? grin
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
See what happens when guys buy smart phones for village bushmeat. grin

Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by bouncin04(m): 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
Gurumaharaji:
Iam here to see d pix of d tin but am disappointed
bad guy
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by maxysmith(f): 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
hell no grin grin...i'm a Nigerian
dfo12:

Are you in that group? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by talk2saintify(m): 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
jeez aw is this one a news naw angry angry
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by Pamilerin01(m): 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
grin
lofty900:
This reminds me of pastor latsego of christ embassy South Africa who committed suicide last year after he mistakenly uploaded the picture of his deek on the church whatsapp group thinking it was his girlfriend.

If I were in his shoes, I would have destroyed the phone and raised alarm that my phone has been stolen angry

If you ever find ursef in such awkward position just do the above.

Nobody will ever know

bad man grin
lofty900:

Nobody will ever know
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by rayobaba(m): 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
this is what is called costly mistake
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by salafy050(m): 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
Wizlag

Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
AntiWailer:

Noted. grin grin grin grin
I'm happy u benefited
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by ignis: 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
Its a bad day for her...
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
Pamilerin01:
grin

bad man grin

grin
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by gud4dbest(m): 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
Gurumaharaji:
Iam here to see d pix of d tin but am disappointed
thank God you're disappointed!
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by Pylony(m): 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
grin As the thing dey swit her she no know when she drive right into the woods. Hmmm Konji na idiot.
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by ujpikin(f): 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hmmm..... These are new watsapp features that somany do not know.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYD94Gwp5rY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by mofeoluwadassah: 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
ok undecided
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by NairalandAsasin(m): 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
YelloweWest:
It happened to me.
Instead of sending to husband who was away, I sent the explicit message to my pastor embarassed

Really explicit... embarassed embarassed
Send me d name if d church n pastor for confirmation pls
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by Prognose: 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
This is an old gist na! 2012 or so angry
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by TinaAnita(f): 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
lofty900:

Nobody will ever know

And what happens to the picture? How do you explain it? Why would a pastor snap his dick in the first place? Well, he shouldn't have killed himself at all, th best thing he could have done was to leave the church and go on self-imposed exile and by now everyone would have forgotten about it.
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
TinaAnita:

And what happens to the picture? How do you explain it? Why would a pastor snap his dick in the first place? Well, he shouldn't have killed himself at all, th best thing he could have done was to leave the church and go on self-imposed exile and by now everyone would have forgotten about it.
I'll say the dick belongs to the thief. Do they know what my dick looks like??
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by piagetskinner(m): 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
lofty900:

Nobody will ever know

but God knows.,..you might deceive the most intelligent human being but u cannot deceive God,

whatever a man sows, he reaps

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by TinaAnita(f): 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
lofty900:
I'll say the dick belongs to the thief. Do they know what my dick looks like??

Hehehe.. Do you think the church members would buy lie most especially if the pic shows part of his body that could easily tell that he was the one?
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by TinaAnita(f): 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
TinaAnita:

Hehehe.. Do you think the church members would buy such a lie most especially if the pic shows part of his body that could easily tell that he was the one?
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
TinaAnita:

Hehehe.. Do you think the church members would buy lie most especially if the pic shows part of his body that could easily tell that he was the one?
which part of the body are you talking about. Only me and my baes know what my dick looks like
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by Abba5800: 6:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
Here in Nigeria a pastor mistakenly sent pic of his manhood to his church whatsapp group... your own na play jare
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by alajoshomolu: 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
lofty900:

Nobody will ever know

Might not work cos several members might recognise deek as authentic
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by angeljanelee(f): 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
grin
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by Dino98: 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
INVESTORBNAIRA:
grin kenya girls like fuccķ die especially if you are a nigerian dem go fucķ you till death

I swear...
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by kulekaa(m): 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
lofty900:

Nobody will ever know
bad guy
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by chubinwa(m): 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
oloshi right now
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by AngelicBeing: 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Our mothers used their tongues only to lick soup,

Women of nowadays use it only to lick preek.
Na wao grin
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by lolita1020(f): 6:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
Selling Point. Niyen
How does this concern me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? / 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS / 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.