Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense (12844 Views)

How To Get A Minimum Of N30,000 Monthly From Your Website/blog Without Adsense / How To Monetise Your Blog Even Without Adsense / My Killer Secret Of Making Money Without Adsense On My Blog(appwealthng) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense by Akankeade22(f): 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
Check out this video is it good enough to catch audience

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZVMbwBOgo0
Re: 3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense by bamasite(m): 1:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
I DONT KNOW WHY PEOPLE LOVE TO INFLATE FIGURES.........

AS A MATTER OF FACT, ALOT OF THE PEOPLE IN THE TIER ONE COUNTRIES ACTUALLY SUBSCRIBE TO WHAT IS CALLED YOUTUBE RED

With youtube red, they dont watch advert on their videos but rather they pay a subscription fee. Youtube sends you a very little part of that subscription fee and it appears in your youtube earnings as YOUTUBE RED EARNING

The option of affiliate marketing and consulting are your best bet!

WATCH THE VIDEO FOR THE BEST BIG BLUETOOTH SPEAKER HERE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krY7PHSLVpY
Re: 3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ola2004:

Both of you are fukkin liars....I'm sure you know nothing about vlogging....10,000 views 250 dollars....na so

Wao..thanks for your rebuttal.
I usually smile of irritations.
Re: 3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense by tysontim(m): 12:09am On Jul 05, 2017
UbChapter:

Yes I do. Can I have your contact?

Chimatim(@)gmail.com without the bracket
Re: 3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense by Raava: 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hi everyone I just launched my ecomm shop today that sources products from China I want to give Nigerians a free trial to my shop in form of Gift cards
pay 30$ I will issue a 130$ gift card to get any product from my shop before I start internationally

[URL]www.fanscraze.myshopify.com[/URL]

Whatsapp/call 09098396415

Let's make a deal.
Re: 3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense by zeedolla(m): 11:02am On Jul 24, 2017
Hello

Youtube dont allow Nigerian monitise their channels, how do you work around this to earn with you nigeria youtube channel.
Re: 3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense by prevailer247(f): 7:56am On Oct 08, 2017
UbChapter:
I need serious tutorial (in practical form) on the use of YouTube in circulating videos and other contents one may decide to add. Very serious pls. I went to cyber café the other day, even the attendant there knew little or nothing about YouTube and how it works. Imagine that! I have interesting comedy videos to circulate through YouTube and other media platforms just like people like Mark Angel Comedy etc are able to do. Who is interested to enlighten a bro here pls?
call me 08133585676
Re: 3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense by UbChapter(m): 5:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
prevailer247:
call me 08133585676

Ok
Re: 3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense by incomeboostng: 11:36am On Oct 04, 2018
okay
Re: 3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense by ssolaoye: 11:46am On Dec 03, 2018
Quick and easy ways of making money on YouTube in Nigeria.

Click here to learn more: https://invoice.ng/blog/make-money-youtube-nigeria/
Re: 3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense by enobongjohn2: 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
HAVE YOU HEARD OF THIS IS REAL $50 DAILY FROM FACEBOOK
https://ecurrency-cash..com/2018/11/50-daily-how-i-made-it-for-free.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Ways To Improve Your Alexa Ranking / Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! / 15 Google Search Tips To Make Your Online Life Easier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.