Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ (38658 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Attacks Bola Tinubu, See What He Said About Him (video) / When Buhari Met Tinubu, Others In Aso Rock / Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by pressplay411(m): 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
The question is not whether or not he's making sense. Cos even a thief would convince you with a sympathetic story that touches. But the fact remains that stealing is a crime hence he's a criminal.

Likewise, he poses a sympathetic excuse for secession but the fact remains, it's out of a selfish interest. He's just another frustrated igbo holding unto a fictitious mirage of a biafran solution to all his problem. When the solution lies in a better United one country.
Our strength as a nation is in our population and diversity.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by precious1967(m): 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
wizzakosh:
One Nigeria is a scam. I am Yoruba, we need to go our separate ways.
you are not a yoruba man. how on earth could agreed wit kanu passin insult on tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by deomelo: 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
Kwamecron:
Is tinubu the president of Nigeria. The IBO's are the worst set of illiterate in Nigeria, the main problems Nigeria is facibg, selfish and stupid, how many of the Governor in SE av openly support that stupid thing KANU? He's more worsened than 10000Evans, hes a scama. I talk my own stupid illiterates ipob.

The tin weak me o grin

Asiwaju left public office over a decade ago, but these ipob still fear him no be small grin grin

Even sef, GEJ had his conference and set up his usual dump and imaginary implementation committee.

Where is the implementation and the useless committee sef? They must still be implementing in Otuoke.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by precious1967(m): 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
fool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by engrchykae(m): 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
Jabioro:
You will soon got yourself to be blame for making inflammatory statement..
did he say dogs and baboons?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by sunnysunny69(m): 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
DonBenny77:

not even one like for this ur sermon

sorry oh

zombie!!!
I just add it, was driving earlier. Watch it in few minutes idiot.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by kechywillz(m): 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Just look at this fool, he's at it again running his watery mouth. You can't liberate your people by splitting hatred and disrespectful. What the Yoruba achieved they work for it, if they think sovereign national conference is it few years ago and soften tones now they have their reasons, and they will get there.

Igbo being scheme out of Nigeria goodies is their own handiwork. When soldiers overthrow a government, the coup plotters put their own life at risk and if successful head a new government, the fact no Igbo officers made attempt at this for over 50 years is no ones cup of tea, no one stops them risking their lives. You can't be expected to have same largesse with the ones that took risks.

Same goes with democratic process, there is no law stopping or banning Igbo presenting a presidential candidates, no law stopping Igbo forming an alliance with other regions, so if Yoruba put their heads together and come up with a plan to be closer to sit of power it's non of your business .

You failed to build a virile economy in your own region and yet find no offence in insulting the ones that took you like a brother. Kanu actions is definitely going to take away the little meagre they get from national cake and there will be so much hatred for the Igbo all over the land as a result of his utterances.
Because of the hatred,that's why the country can never be one,u can't hate me and expect me to share the same country with you

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by rasco2000me: 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
nnamdi kanu is greater than oduduwa itself

Tinubu wey ordinary oyegun Akeredolu dino use play ping pong

Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
kiss the truth
I AM SURE UR PARENTS LEFT U AT VERY TENDER AGE U WALLOWED. IN POVERTY ,WITHOUT. KNOWIN WHAT ELDER IS ALL ABOUT,I Don't. BLAME U U HV NO REGARD FO ELDERLS

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
Jabioro:

Are you butthurt

E pain am !!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by feelgoodInc: 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
please is nnamdi kanu lying?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
precious1967:
you are not a yoruba man. how on earth could agreed wit kanu passin insult on tinubu?

Yoruba Muslim spotted
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by feelgoodInc: 8:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
rasco2000me:
I AM SURE UR PARENTS LEFT U AT VERY TENDER AGE U WALLOWED. IN POVERTY ,WITHOUT. KNOWIN WHAT ELDER IS ALL ABOUT,I Don't. BLAME U U HV NO REGARD FO ELDERLS

so you want him to roll on the ground for you, right?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by deomelo: 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
Jonathan Promises To Implement National Conference Recommendations, Sets Up Implementation Committee
niyi October 2, 2014

The recommendations in the report submitted by the National Conference following months of deliberations will be fully implemented, President Goodluck Jonathan has promised.

“Every promise I make, God willing, I will see to its fulfilment. I assure you, we shall implement the report,” said Jonathan in his independence day broadcast on Wednesday.

“We have successfully delivered on that promise as we established the 2014 National Conference headed by Justice Legbo Kutigi. After months of deliberations, which did not come without its challenges, the conference concluded its assignment and has handed its Report to me.

The president has already shown commitment to implementing the report by setting up a Ministerial Committee saddled with the responsibility of working out the modalities for implementing the Report. The committee is headed by Attorney General of the Federation, Mohammed Bello Adoke

http://www.informationng.com/2014/10/jonathan-promises-to-implement-national-conference-recommendations-sets-up-implementation-committee.html

So, Jona organized his conference, he had his conference, he was given conference report and he set up his implementation committee to make it happen.

Tinubu's objection or reservations didn't stop the conference from going on, it was conducted and useless and incompetent jona promised to implement and as usual, the useless otuoke joker didn't do shit. grin

Te question now is, what's Tinubu got to do with all this?

The ipobitch albino village clown must be high on sulfuric akpu. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by Callmedondee(m): 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
nnamdi kanu is greater than oduduwa itself

Tinubu wey ordinary oyegun Akeredolu dino use play ping pong

Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
kiss the truth

You are the most useless being I ever come across. This is d reason I don't like joining issues the igbos cos many of u guys don't have manners and u don't know how to talk... And una dey always feel una know more than everyone and this is d reason why the northerner dey always deal with una.
Look at all what u have said above does it make any sense to u? Must u talk? Y can't u cover ur septic tank when u know u have nothing reasonable to say.... What is the meaning of all this nonsense? Why are u insulting the entire Yoruba when no b Say na we implicate una. I Pray get sense soon.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by jiangchu: 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
lofty900:
Nnamdi kanu has said the truth. Hate it or like it, the man said the truth. Natural human being will always agitate when they're not being favored

that is why the ibos are agitating because they are out of favour in this present political arrangement.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by Eportal123: 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
wizzakosh:
One Nigeria is a scam. I am Yoruba, we need to go our separate ways.

Am very sure you are a bastard!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by precious1967(m): 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
EasyWork001:

Yoruba Muslim spotted
u are wrong
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by 4everGrand(m): 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
Kathmandu:
Funny that you don't know that EU is like a country with its own currency. It has about 90% paraphernalia of what you call country

Thanks for the info.

But I know that Nigeria is not 'like a country', it is a country. So no basis for comparison with EU.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by mightyokwy(m): 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
OkoYibo:
Politically, Tinubu has more political wit than all the leaders of the SE, their ancestors and unborn generations.

If the SE had a politician with 10% of Tinubu's political sagacity, they won't be the stray dog who is avoided by all that they have become.

Look at the national unity begging tour by Igbo leaders, look at Kanu's foolishness at boycotting elections in Anambra, the SE needs a new set of leaders and not loafers who live in their fathers' huts at old age.
Will you stop talking trash and counter his statement with valid point.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by Rolly22(m): 8:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
KANU IS AN ADVOCATE OF TRUTH, HATE HIM OR LOVE HIM
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by CaptainGOOD: 8:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
FisifunKododada:
cool When GEJ was President Kanu did not make noise about Biafra. Why was Kanu quiet during GEJ era but making noise everywhere now that Buhari is president? If Tinubu is a hypocrite then kanu is a CHIEF hypocrite and liar. Shikena cool

The answer is simple.. Gej didnt arrest him despite his bad words against Gej govment.
Gej didnt count others 5% and 96% just becox they didnt vote him...

This man obviosly said the truth which ur conscience knows deep down.. but as usual as a yoruba man u would prefar to choose the lie bcoz the truth came from "a wrong person".
SMH

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by deomelo: 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
Callmedondee:

You are the most useless being I ever come across. This is d reason I don't like joining issues the igbos cos many of u guys don't have manners and u don't know how to talk... And una dey always feel una know more than everyone and this is d reason why the northerner dey always deal with una.
Look at all what u have said above does it make any sense to u? Must u talk? Y can't u cover ur septic tank when u know u have nothing reasonable to say.... What is the meaning of all this nonsense? Why are u insulting the entire Yoruba when no b Say na we implicate una. I Pray get sense soon.

Going back and forth with illiterates, ignorant and unintelligent Igbos is a pain. grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by BabaRamotu1988: 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
[s]
Callmedondee:

[/s]
trash trash trash

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by BabaRamotu1988: 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
[s]
rasco2000me:
[/s]
oops i don't read jagons

especially jagons with caps

kiss the truth
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by BabaRamotu1988: 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
wizzakosh:
And my father is cursed to be nobody.
ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by BabaRamotu1988: 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
[s]
AntiWailer:

You were born in 1988 yet no sense.
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by BabaRamotu1988: 8:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
[s]
Jabioro:
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by forumreg: 8:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
okay oh
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by SoNature(m): 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
FisifunKododada:
cool When GEJ was President Kanu did not make noise about Biafra. Why was Kanu quiet during GEJ era but making noise everywhere now that Buhari is president? If Tinubu is a hypocrite then kanu is a CHIEF hypocrite and liar. Shikena cool

Shut up and say what you know! Kanu called Jonathan a zoologist leading the zoo republic!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by Splashme: 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
perez100:
That is the bitter truth from Nnamdi Kanu. Again, Tinubu is a finished product that has even expired in South West. Ask FFK, he will tell you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by irrefragable: 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
deomelo:
Going after Asiwaju Tinubu is the beginning of your final downfall.

grin grin
if he went after Buhari and is still standing fit while Buhari is rotting in London what do you think will be the fate of common Tinubu when he gets thru with him?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by ipobarecriminals: 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
grin grin angry angry angry angry angry grin undecided kiss angry sad Kanu is CONFUSED. The person wey do Kanu like this nor try.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Families Of Six Slain Igbo Soldiers Drag Buratai, Army To ICC - Lawyer / The Grenade Of A Security Personnel Exploded Not A Suicide Bomber - EBSG / President Buhari Receives Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.