Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ (38663 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Attacks Bola Tinubu, See What He Said About Him (video) / When Buhari Met Tinubu, Others In Aso Rock / Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
deomelo:
Going after Asiwaju Tinubu is the beginning of your final downfall.

grin grin
shatap cho cho cho cho cho cho cho
always spewing hogwash

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:
Yoruba people are grossly unprincipled, and that is what they brag about as sophistication
and you forgot to add ass licking

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by dreamangel: 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
All these things attributed to Mr Nnamdi Kanu, one is not even sure whether he said them or not.

Meanwhile the 'presidency' should please tell us what is going on with Mr Buhari. ( The President)

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by victorazy(m): 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
deomelo:
Going after Asiwaju Tinubu is the beginning of your final downfall.

grin grin

typical coward

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by immazion972: 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
FisifunKododada:
cool When GEJ was President Kanu did not make noise about Biafra. Why was Kanu quiet during GEJ era but making noise everywhere now that Buhari is president? If Tinubu is a hypocrite then kanu is a CHIEF hypocrite and liar. Shikena cool
you don't know what you are talking about KANU have been making this noise during Gej regime only that Gej play a Wise card and didn't arrest him. he KANU insulted Gej all round but he take the insult . the truth is buhari made KANU what he is today he also hosted a rally at ABA in 2014. do you know buhari is a fool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by kp3tech(m): 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
Phonefanatic:

I'm not your researcher. Kanu said so in the video he welcomed people from ND that's about 2 weeks ago.

CC: mgbadike81

this is a link to where he said it.

https://www.nairaland.com/3881140/nnamdi-kanu-visited-benue-tiv
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by burkingx(f): 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by burkingx(f): 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
cool

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
BiafranPrince:

grin

Was this Dr. Buhari's convocation gown grin

Very nice cool

....... I'm not a qualified doctor you wan make I give you injection...... lipsrsealed
Na song o! grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by positivetaught: 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ordinarily I would have disagree with KANU method of agitations but the fact his statement is incontrovertible concerning the actions of people like tinubu with their hypocrisy, one is bereft of words.One Nigeria is good for us all but then let's make worthwhile for us all by mutually agreeing on how one we want to be.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
1)where did he insulted tinubu??
2)there is no credible source to the news
3) I noticed that most of the people that come online to insult yorubas actually have an hidden agenda
4) this news is totally fake
5) which international and local media? hope its not ipon media?
6) nobody should believe this bullshit
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by heysquare(m): 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

Nnamdi Kanu is bigger than 1000 tinubus abi sarrki? I dare Tinubu to reply kanu if them born am well
if Tinubu shud reply all ur Governors in d east wil come to beg Tinubu . by d time Tinubu shut down only Ladipo market u wil know hw powerful Tinubu is, but we wil not do dat to law abiding Ibos in Lagos because we knew dats what some lazy Ibos in d east r waiting for. if u av opportunity to come to lagos pls feel free to come and hustle and be prospered like other Ibos dat swallow thr hatred for Yorubas. maybe wen u make ur own money u can relocates ur investment and property but if u waiting for dose in lagos to bring back thr investment u wil wait til infinity. majority of u guyz came to lagos without start up capital. they wil collect goods on credit to sell. some wil run away ( bad ones) some wil come back (good ones)
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
FisifunKododada:

So Kanu was GROWING when Jonathan was President. Please this excuse does not hold water.

Answer this question: Did Kanu solicit public for funds to buy weapons to war with Nigeria when GEJ was president?

U asked a very stupid² question which had no connection with my reply.

I wander how these Afonjanistan Yoruba people have more info about nnamdii kanu n radio biafra more than the igbos in the SE... like say u listened to radio biafra more than ever.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by deomelo: 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
irrefragable:
if he went after Buhari and is still standing fit while Buhari is rotting in London what do you will be the fate of common Tinubu when he gets thru with him?

Yes he did and he spent 2 years of his miserable ipobitch life inside jail and could still be sent back to kuje sef. The joke is on your ipobitch ases. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by Mozegee: 9:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
Some one should just tell me the hate speech this guy just used,some one is telling u the truth and some idiots are there criticising him.Those who are shouting one nigeria are those who are beneficiaries of the wealth of this country.Tinunbu was at the fore front of it,now he is against the break up if this nation,because he is still looting this country dry.When it doesnt favours him,his music will change.Untill we the middle class understand hoe this pple are just using our brains for the benefit of their family,we will continue to suffer.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
Kathmandu:
which road fwd

all we nid is one love regardless of religion/believe ,,tribe/ethnicity or political structure ....in 2face voice ....preach love n get peace free
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by kenny987(f): 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
FisifunKododada:
cool When GEJ was President Kanu did not make noise about Biafra. Why was Kanu quiet during GEJ era but making noise everywhere now that Buhari is president? If Tinubu is a hypocrite then kanu is a CHIEF hypocrite and liar. Shikena cool

Go and read up on facts before spewing ignorance. Kanu has been on this since during GEJ and never spared him. It's because GEJ was smart enough not to escalate Kanu's message n other issues that's why it seemed like he was quiet. Meanwhile, yeye Bubu decided to display his hatred for everything Igbo as well as his inability to accept criticism so this is the outcome. He made Kanu and the message of Biafra popular.

Besides, even if he only opened radio biafra on 30 May 2015, there is no wrong time to get things right. Nigeria is a shïthole and must get her act right or be broken. Kanu has come to wake everyone up from lethargic acceptance of mediocrity and underdevelopment.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by kettykings: 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Just look at this fool, he's at it again running his watery mouth sowing seeds of hatred . You can't liberate your people by splitting hatred and disrespectful. What the Yoruba achieved they work for it, if they think sovereign national conference is it few years ago and soften tones now they have their reasons, and they will get there.

Igbo being scheme out of Nigeria goodies is their own handiwork. When soldiers overthrow a government, the coup plotters put their own life at risk and if successful head a new government, the fact no Igbo officers made attempt at this for over 50 years is no ones cup of tea, no one stops them risking their lives. You can't be expected to have same largesse with the ones that took risks.

Same goes with democratic process, there is no law stopping or banning Igbo presenting a presidential candidates, no law stopping Igbo forming an alliance with other regions, so if Yoruba put their heads together and come up with a plan to be closer to sit of power it's non of your business .

You failed to build a virile economy in your own region and yet find no offence in insulting the ones that took you like a brother. Kanu actions is definitely going to take away the little meagre they get from national cake and there will be so much hatred for the Igbo all over the land as a result of his utterances.

please what risks did yorubas take or have taken previously as i cant remember yourbas doing any coup or attempted coup whereas igbos are the first and most successful coupist ever recorded in the history of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by deomelo: 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
positivetaught:
Ordinarily I would have disagree with KANU method of agitations but the fact his statement is incontrovertible concerning the actions of people like tinubu with their hypocrisy, one is bereft of words.One Nigeria is good for us all but then let's make worthwhile for us all by mutually agreeing on how one we want to be.

What is this one saying. So you need tinubu's blessings and support for your biafra rubbish or to even conduct the useless conference jona conducted? grin

Shebi it was conducted?

What was the result of the conference?

Was it implemented by jona or it was just a waste of time and resources?

Before running your ignorant mouht, first find out the reasons why Tinubu didn't support it then argue logically why he was wrong.

When you are done with that, come back and tell us how and why jonas conference helped you and also why jonas did not implement it.

These ignorant Igbos sef...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by Vanpascore(m): 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

Nnamdi Kanu is bigger than 1000 tinubus abi sarrki? I dare Tinubu to reply kanu if them born am well

How will Tinubu reply? Where was Kanu when Tinubu bagan his life? I don't support or against either, but Tinubu has achieved in life more than Kanu, let wait and see what the outcome of this struggle be for Kanu before he is praised.

Sorry, pls what about those remanded with Kanu? Have they regained freedom or still there?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by kettykings: 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
heysquare:

if Tinubu shud reply all ur Governors in d east wil come to beg Tinubu . by d time Tinubu shut down only Ladipo market u wil know hw powerful Tinubu is, but we wil not do dat to law abiding Ibos in Lagos because we knew dats what some lazy Ibos in d east r waiting for. if u av opportunity to come to lagos pls feel free to come and hustle and be prospered like other Ibos dat swallow thr hatred for Yorubas. maybe wen u make ur own money u can relocates ur investment and property but if u waiting for dose in lagos to bring back thr investment u wil wait til infinity. majority of u guyz came to lagos without start up capital. they wil collect goods on credit to sell. some wil run away ( bad ones) some wil come back (good ones)

That is the much Tinubu can do , close down igbo investments in Lagos , but while this can only work for a while this has a danger of forcing igbos to think beyond lagos . we all know the goodies the forced relocation of some igbos to the east brought by making a lot of igbos who could have invested in ogun to think home, I think that in the next 20 years major igbo business men would have completely moved their core investments out of lagos

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
ericsmith:

all we nid is one love regardless of religion/believe ,,tribe/ethnicity or political structure ....in 2face voice ....preach love n get peace free
Continue looking for utopian love. Go to kano and you will see that a Kano man ll respect a Nigerien and a Chadian more than you.

Stop being deluded
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by deomelo: 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
Mozegee:
Some one should just tell me the hate speech this guy just used,some one is telling u the truth and some idiots are there criticising him.Those who are shouting one nigeria are those who are beneficiaries of the wealth of this country.Tinunbu was at the fore front of it,now he is against the break up if this nation,because he is still looting this country dry.When it doesnt favours him,his music will change.Untill we the middle class understand hoe this pple are just using our brains for the benefit of their family,we will continue to suffer.

Must everybody support your foolishness? Na by force abi you no go fight for your silly freedom if yoruba people no join your madness?

See wahala o

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by hamilton62(m): 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
FisifunKododada:

So Kanu was GROWING when Jonathan was President. Please this excuse does not hold water.

Answer this question: Did Kanu solicit public for funds to buy weapons to war with Nigeria when GEJ was president?

I want to believe that I am chatting with a rational and reasonable fellow like I and some who are reading this and my place of interest is the underlined.
If you truly watched the video then I will ask you not to pervert its message to your advantage because Nnamdi Kalu solicited funds to purchase guns and bullet to protect or people against the murderous fulani herdsmen that the government has given a license to kill by doing nothing, I mean doing nothing.
He said this way: we need guns and bullets because.our mothers, sisters are raped and killed with our fathers, brothers and sons so we need.to defend ourselfs....
However, he jas also defended this when granted interview at his.home town and those are still same words.
Coming to your question: Nnamdi Kalu didn't ask for fund for ammunition under GEJ because almost all Nigerians never knew anything about the mayhem fulani.herdmen wields therefore, it means that they, Fulani herdsmen were in check under GEJ so there's no need for that.
For him to ask for ammunition, You should be blaming the Government of Buhari for aiding fulani herdsmen..
Why haven't we heard of fulani herdsmen killing in Kastina if you want to tell me that this isn't planned?
Is kastina more secured than the the other states.they carry out their barbaric activities?
Please, people.should learn to use their senses because we are rational beings of higher IQ, even an octopus solves arithematics why won't human show supremacy?
ciao!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by oobinna: 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
FisifunKododada:

The last time I checked, Nnamdi kanu started this agitation in 2014 while GEJ was in power. What really brought this agitation to the fore was his arrest. Brainless Buhari played into his hands when he arrested him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
kettykings:

please what risks did yorubas take or have taken previously as i cant remember yourbas doing any coup or attempted coup whereas igbos are the first and most successful coupist ever recorded in the history of Nigeria

That is why they killed your forefathers in cold blood!!!
Stupid IPOB celebrating the coup that plunge your region to maximum destruction .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by gdayo: 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
all of on a no get sense,,this useless albino KANU don carry his family go abroad..on a wan fight to kill ona family for Nigeria.. who gain?who loss?,,make ona come together nd move dis nation forward... say no to Di's devil KANU..#one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by kettykings: 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
Iblad0994:

That is why they killed your forefathers in cold blood!!!
Stupid IPOB celebrating the coup that plunge your region to maximum destruction .
if my forefather was killed in cold blood , what of your own forefather igbos struck and killed your people , the North struck and killed your people too , the moment you told the your selves the truth you would realise your low values if any, the whole world is vibrating just because a group of Igbos is shouting biafra , will the whole world or even Nigeria blink if yorubas shout oduduwa ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by oduastates: 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
Is Tinubu his governor?
If there is any universally accepted truth in the SW, whether consciously or unconsciously, it is that we are better off on our own .

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by victorDanladi: 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
Definitely,

Once you become a president or an "Igbo leader of thought",you will stop your agitation!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by Phonefanatic: 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
kp3tech:

CC: mgbadike81

this is a link to where he said it.

https://www.nairaland.com/3881140/nnamdi-kanu-visited-benue-tiv

Thank you. I wasn't so sure where to find the link
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ by kp3tech(m): 9:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
FisifunKododada:

North and their fake propagandas and fake history (these is exactly what all of them were told, they believed without verification)

Igbo did this, igbo did that.. We would show them.

Nigeria is a like human body, If the hand attack the leg, its like attacking itself.

Buhari (with the North) plan was to oppress the Igbo "intentionally " because they felt threatened by them.... especially during 2015 election. Started parading fake stories within themselves not knowing attack on Igbo would affect everyone, attack on any major tribe would affect everyone.

the north better change their ways...

They paraded the "Buhari had been poisoned during Jan & Feb 2017 " within themselves, even in the mosques.
Thank God Buhari flashed back.

Their teachers have start parading new stories about Yorubas and Osibanjo... and they can believe anything, even the most obvious fallacy and you can't change that believe.

Let them change. it's not helping any body.

I pray it's not too late for everybody.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Grenade Of A Security Personnel Exploded Not A Suicide Bomber - EBSG / Full Text Of Northern Govs’ Statement Asking Buhari To Pick Southern Successor / Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.