Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Did You Know? Congo Has The Largest Penis Size In Africa.check Other Countries - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Know? Congo Has The Largest Penis Size In Africa.check Other Countries (11956 Views)

I Don’t Wear Bras, It Is Very Hard To Get My Bra Size In The Market / What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? / Boyfrnd Of Married Daughter Of President Of Congo Has Just Leaked Their sex Tape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know? Congo Has The Largest Penis Size In Africa.check Other Countries by CHIMPALA: 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
Some country's citizens make noise on having the largest manh**d round Africa not knowing the facts about what they brag of.

Women always love to have good times with their man in the room but they find it more fun when they have the best of manh**d size all to themselves.

Read ALSO:_Must view : This fruit naturally increases men’s penis size

The best manh**d size is rated from 5.3 inches to 6.8. Anything above this size is recommended a killer agent, a tearing machine, A Bazuka. Normal ladies always want the normal size of manh**d but still have the bad ones who want the bigger sizes that's why some use cucumber on themselves. (Aunty, are you looking for a Drilling Machine?).

Well from records_

1. CONGO:_

The first ranking goes to the Congo men. The majority of Men sizes in Congo is rated 7.1 inches. WTF!!! Really? THIS IS KO. I pity ladies in Congo, hope you guys are deep enough to take all that sizes. It's gonna be hell in a cell.

2. GHANA:_

The second Goes to Ghana men. Still in inches, they have the record of most men having a size of 6.8 inches. Ehhh!!!. They are really big but their girls still fly around Nigerian men. I don't why.

3. CAMEROON:_

Cameroon has gained the third position having majority size of 6.6 inches.

4. SUDAN:_

Was thinking these guys would be the first but found out that they are not up to Congo. They 've occupied the 4th position with a size of 6.4 inches

5. Federal Republic of Benin (Kotonu):_

Benin is now on the move. They have the size range of 6.38 inches.

6. BURKINA FASO_

Burkina Faso have the range of 6.26 inches
7. SENEGAL:_

Senegal also has the range size of 6.26 inches just as Burkina Faso.
8. GAMBIA:_

Gambia just dropped by 0.01 inches. They 've got a majority size of 6.25 inches

9. ZAMBIA:_

Zambia ranked 9th with the majority size of 6.21 inches

10. ANGOLA:_
Angola has the size of 6.19 inches

11. Egypt:_

Egypt has the size of 6.18 inches

10. NIGERIA:_

Nigeria has the majority size of 6.10 inches. This is why I bite people. Nigerians can't be this small. I need to take a proper measurement of this myself to be very sure.

SOURCE:_ http://www.airinformations.com/2017/07/did-you-know-congo-has-largest-manhd.html

Re: Did You Know? Congo Has The Largest Penis Size In Africa.check Other Countries by ifyeez: 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
I thought as much, why would a country be named CONGO. The street has different names for sex and CONGO is one of dem. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Did You Know? Congo Has The Largest Penis Size In Africa.check Other Countries by ifyeez: 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
grin
Re: Did You Know? Congo Has The Largest Penis Size In Africa.check Other Countries by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
Congo? No wonder girls love fally ipupa. Now i know why.
Re: Did You Know? Congo Has The Largest Penis Size In Africa.check Other Countries by dmgr(m): 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
so,u get time follow this countries measure all their joy stick,like seriously!

1 Like

Re: Did You Know? Congo Has The Largest Penis Size In Africa.check Other Countries by Afonjashapmouth: 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
This can't be accurate, some Nigerian men measures more
Re: Did You Know? Congo Has The Largest Penis Size In Africa.check Other Countries by Amarabae(f): 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
Stop sexualising African men pls, those it mean that it is only big dick that they contribute to the world?
Lets stop this rubbish, Sex is good and sweet but the mentality of worshipping sex over developing technological inventions in Africa is worrisome.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know? Congo Has The Largest Penis Size In Africa.check Other Countries by Harwoyeez(m): 7:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
U made sense Amara...of what good is a long dick without money, life's not all about sex
Amarabae:
Stop sexualising African men pls, those it mean that it is only big dick that they contribute to the world?
Lets stop this rubbish, Sex is good and sweet but the mentality of worshipping sex over developing technological inventions in Africa is worrisome.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know? Congo Has The Largest Penis Size In Africa.check Other Countries by MissRaine69(f): 7:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
If you have no money in reference to most women nowadays your big joystick will continue to keep you company for a long time.
Re: Did You Know? Congo Has The Largest Penis Size In Africa.check Other Countries by Frankicent(m): 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
Amarabae:

Hmm have no idea sex is good and sweet.
Re: Did You Know? Congo Has The Largest Penis Size In Africa.check Other Countries by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
CHIMPALA:
Some country's citizens make noise on having the largest manh**d round Africa not knowing the facts about what they brag of.

Women always love to have good times with their man in the room but they find it more fun when they have the best of manh**d size all to themselves.

Read ALSO:_Must view : This fruit naturally increases men’s penis size

The best manh**d size is rated from 5.3 inches to 6.8. Anything above this size is recommended a killer agent, a tearing machine, A Bazuka. Normal ladies always want the normal size of manh**d but still have the bad ones who want the bigger sizes that's why some use cucumber on themselves. (Aunty, are you looking for a Drilling Machine?).

Well from records_

1. CONGO:_

The first ranking goes to the Congo men. The majority of Men sizes in Congo is rated 7.1 inches. WTF!!! Really? THIS IS KO. I pity ladies in Congo, hope you guys are deep enough to take all that sizes. It's gonna be hell in a cell.

2. GHANA:_

The second Goes to Ghana men. Still in inches, they have the record of most men having a size of 6.8 inches. Ehhh!!!. They are really big but their girls still fly around Nigerian men. I don't why.

3. CAMEROON:_

Cameroon has gained the third position having majority size of 6.6 inches.

4. SUDAN:_

Was thinking these guys would be the first but found out that they are not up to Congo. They 've occupied the 4th position with a size of 6.4 inches

5. Federal Republic of Benin (Kotonu):_

Benin is now on the move. They have the size range of 6.38 inches.

6. BURKINA FASO_

Burkina Faso have the range of 6.26 inches
7. SENEGAL:_

Senegal also has the range size of 6.26 inches just as Burkina Faso.
8. GAMBIA:_

Gambia just dropped by 0.01 inches. They 've got a majority size of 6.25 inches

9. ZAMBIA:_

Zambia ranked 9th with the majority size of 6.21 inches

10. ANGOLA:_
Angola has the size of 6.19 inches

11. Egypt:_

Egypt has the size of 6.18 inches

10. NIGERIA:_

Nigeria has the majority size of 6.10 inches. This is why I bite people. Nigerians can't be this small. I need to take a proper measurement of this myself to be very sure.

SOURCE:_ http://www.airinformations.com/2017/07/did-you-know-congo-has-largest-manhd.html
false!

1 Like

Re: Did You Know? Congo Has The Largest Penis Size In Africa.check Other Countries by Omoedeki: 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
These ones small sef. A girl told me she is looking for 11 inches dick.
Re: Did You Know? Congo Has The Largest Penis Size In Africa.check Other Countries by luminouz(m): 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
Omoedeki:
These ones small sef. A girl told me she is looking for 11 inches dick.
*sighs* now DAT is a HOE with a big HOLE!!!
Re: Did You Know? Congo Has The Largest Penis Size In Africa.check Other Countries by vanida6: 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
paybak:
Congo? No wonder girls love fally ipupa. Now i know why.
lolx me too like that dude oh...@fally ipupa
Re: Did You Know? Congo Has The Largest Penis Size In Africa.check Other Countries by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
false!

Somebody is in his feelings ;-)
Re: Did You Know? Congo Has The Largest Penis Size In Africa.check Other Countries by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
Princessekubo:

Somebody is in his feelings ;-)
lol...what does that mean?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Picture Of Man Who Suffered Erection In Wedding Photo / Photo Of Woman & Her Daughters Has Gone Viral On Internet. Everybody Is Talking! / Things Men Find Unattractive In Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.