Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Who Remembers Tele Match In The 90's? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Remembers Tele Match In The 90's? (2604 Views)

Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House / Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? / Very Funny : Who Remembers This Epic Scene In Legendary Movie Mr Bones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Remembers Tele Match In The 90's? by judedwriter(m): 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
Those were the days we waited for NTA to open at 4pm! grin

5 Likes

Re: Who Remembers Tele Match In The 90's? by hodusglobal(m): 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
@OP...You really try o for remembering the TV show titled Tele Match...There's always NEPA light then...I love that TV show than my home work... grin

5 Likes

Re: Who Remembers Tele Match In The 90's? by judedwriter(m): 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
hodusglobal:
@OP...You really try o for remembering the TV show titled Tele Match...There's always NEPA light then...I love that TV show than my home work... grin
grin hahahaha
For us to remember d show maybe we are now old men wink
Re: Who Remembers Tele Match In The 90's? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
One TV show that glued me helplessly to the screen. smiley
Re: Who Remembers Tele Match In The 90's? by Doctorfitz: 11:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nice show back then...
Re: Who Remembers Tele Match In The 90's? by fistonati(m): 11:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
Wow, I remembered the show like two weeks ago but I totally forgot the name of the program.

Sincerely, this is beyond indomie generations.
Re: Who Remembers Tele Match In The 90's? by henrimoto(m): 9:11am On Aug 07, 2017
hodusglobal:
Always NEPA light true - true.
Re: Who Remembers Tele Match In The 90's? by henrimoto(m): 9:15am On Aug 07, 2017
judedwriter:

grin hahahaha
For us to remember d show maybe we are now old men wink
We never old like that... Lol.. Na we be the junior youths them ( According to Arewa Youth classification) Lol.
Re: Who Remembers Tele Match In The 90's? by illswift(m): 4:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
Loved the show very much. Always remembered it when I watch the German Bundesliga... The commentary bears a similarity with that of Tele match

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Remembers Tele Match In The 90's? by kokoA(m): 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
The last generation of sensible people.
Re: Who Remembers Tele Match In The 90's? by Blonchilli(m): 11:42am On Jan 17, 2018
So the name is Tele Match grin I doubt I even cared to know the name. But I never missed this show with my sisters. It can pain when you want to watch it but there's no TV or light cry
Re: Who Remembers Tele Match In The 90's? by skyhighweb(m): 1:28pm On Jan 17, 2018
hieght smoke hieght peeeeeee grin
Re: Who Remembers Tele Match In The 90's? by mrlycan: 10:20am On Jan 18, 2018
the guy above me is nuts.....
on your mark..spukee...heit..peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin
Re: Who Remembers Tele Match In The 90's? by Midex88(m): 12:31am On Sep 19, 2022
judedwriter:
Those were the days we waited for NTA to open at 4pm! grin

Op wetin make you remember this
Re: Who Remembers Tele Match In The 90's? by judedwriter(m): 8:52am On Sep 19, 2022
Midex88:

Op wetin make you remember this

Na the games that time wey dey sweet me grin
Re: Who Remembers Tele Match In The 90's? by EmeraldJD: 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
grin grin Person don take style old o... Oh! How I remember those we've lost along the way. cry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Thursday: Sunita! Sunita!! Sunita!!! / Nigerian Christmas Premiere Of FEMME: Women Healing The World / Download Korean,japanese Tv Drama On Ur Phone And Watch!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.