Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,822 members, 7,820,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) (38072 Views)

IPOB: Kanu Invited To Address European Parliament / Plateau Killings: We Will Not Allow Another Rwanda Genocide – UK House Of Lords / Nnamdi Kanu Invited Only 5,000 IPOB Members, Over 30,000 Came (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) by burkingx(f): 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
cool

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) by Hollawayn05(m): 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
PointZerom:

Brain fall on you.

HOEriBOOruku fall YOU
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) by Gobhanky: 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
Kanu has remained a big scam.
Nigerians are too gullible.
Imagine ghe fool actin moses for us.
Who u dey pray to
Fool.
He fit dey smoke sef.
D fool wan be jesus
Fool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) by PointZerom: 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ogashub:

Lazarus moaka just used the emperor to draw more crowds to come and pay tithe....am not hating Nnamdi KANU is a brave man but a closer look at him you will see fear and unhappiness

All his Crusades, how many has Kanu attended?.

Sense fall on you.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) by PHILipu1(m): 12:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
Just like also invited Jonathan before the 2015 elections and Jonathan lost woefully.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) by zidek(m): 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu attended University of Nigeria (Nsukka) with the
help of Federal Government of Nigeria scholarship grant
2) Nnamdi Kanu was born in 1972 implying that he never
experienced Biafra- Nigeria civil war (1967-1970) and the
resultant horrors
3) The father of Nnamdi Kanu is a village head in Abia State
(Nigeria) who receive monthly salary from Federal
Government
of Nigeria
4) Nnamdi Kanu's wife and children are british citizens who
cannot speak Igbo language
5) Nnamdi Kanu is a british citizen. (Note): if there is war in
Nigeria today, Britain will send warship to Nigeria and rescue
Nnamdi Kanu back to London leaving behind his 'blind, deaf
and dumb' supporters to suffer effects of war
6) Nnamdi Kanu said he is of Jewish Religion. (Note): Reading
books from two foremost
Igbo historians (Professor Ifeatu Afigbo and Professor Kenneth
Dike), i was made to understand that there is no place for
Jewish Religion in Igboland. Rather, the Igbos are usually
Catholics, Anglicans and Traditionalists
7) Nnamdi Kanu said he is greater compared to Jesus Christ.
(Note): With this statement, it is glaring to state here that
Nnamdi Kanu is mentally deranged.
Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) by goshen26: 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
Nice one Pastor Muoka...

I hope Pst Muoka realise that His Church in my Ijesha area, his schools in mile 2 n other places will excuse us immediately Biafra is actualised?

But he (KANU) should at least respect God by removing his RED cap
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) by Ddy(m): 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
[quote author=IpobExposed post=58099269]

I have the video but my YouTube channel been suspended[/quote

Yes it should be suspended cos u don't make sense at all.Be careful b4 u suspend ur future too

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) by PointZerom: 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
PHILipu1:
Just like also invited Jonathan before the 2015 elections and Jonathan lost woefully.

Did he invite him to make him president?.

Osibanjo also visited him on behalf of APC and Buhari and they won completely.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) by Sagay212: 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
lol..this is not news...kanu only visited miscreants like him. who doesn't know that Lord's chosen is a gathering of poverty stricken hopeless flat headed monkeys. You see them and their dirty bibs looking very frustrated, hungry and angry at all time. their pastor always shouting allaluyaa like a village man he is. I hope he will carry his poverty church back to the east when they get biafruad.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) by Sagay212: 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
lionel4mercy:
IT IS A GOOD ONE TO BE INVITED, HOWEVER, HE SHOULD NOT JUST ATTEND BUT GIVE HIS LIFE TO CHRIST SO THAT HE WILL KNOW THE FULL MEANING OF HIS EARLIER UTTERANCE ABOUT IBO MAN WORSHIPING IN A CHURCH THAT HAVE A YORUBA MAN AS A PASTOR. CARNAL MAN CAN NOT UNDERSTAND THE THINGS OF THE SPIRIT. I PRAY HE WILL NOT LEAVE THAT PLACE REMAINING THE SAME.

you can give your life to Christ in a church like lord's chosen. That's not a church. it's a playing ground for jokers
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
...haters must surely hate this man for no just cause. A crusade was held in his home town umuahia on Saturday and Sunday last weekend about 5 minutes drive from his house. It's only natural that he came to seek the face of God because one with God is greater than majority.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) by PointZerom: 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
Sagay212:
lol..this is not news...kanu only visited miscreants like him. who doesn't know that Lord's chosen is a gathering of poverty stricken hopeless flat headed monkeys. You see them and their dirty bibs looking very frustrated, hungry and angry at all time. their pastor always shouting allaluyaa like a village man he is. I hope he will carry his poverty church back to the east when they get biafruad.

Cry me a lagoon.

Chosen is blessed by the most High God and shall not be cursed.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) by PointZerom: 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
Sagay212:

you can give your life to Christ in a church like lord's chosen. That's not a church. it's a playing ground for jokers

And you are one of the jokers.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hollawayn05:
IS THIS NOT THE MAN WORSHIPING IDOL SOME DAYS BACK..
MAKE WUNA KONTINUE
Worshipping which idol?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) by lazsnaira(m): 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

I have the video but my YouTube channel been suspended
...GOD don dey punish you small small be dat...for calling white black...REPENT BEFORE YOU FINALLY GO BLIND!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) by joycluv: 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hope he bought plenty aprons and magazines& stickers?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) by MK15real: 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hypocrisy at the highest order! I thought the Lord Chosen pastor and their members always preach about Holiness but here they are inviting a
pagan who does not believe in Jesus Christ to encourage them. Most Nigerians are just church-goers but not true christians.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) by BiafranPrince: 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
zidek:
Nnamdi Kanu attended University of Nigeria (Nsukka) with the
help of Federal Government of Nigeria scholarship grant
2) Nnamdi Kanu was born in 1972 implying that he never
experienced Biafra- Nigeria civil war (1967-1970) and the
resultant horrors
3) The father of Nnamdi Kanu is a village head in Abia State
(Nigeria) who receive monthly salary from Federal
Government
of Nigeria
4) Nnamdi Kanu's wife and children are british citizens who
cannot speak Igbo language
5) Nnamdi Kanu is a british citizen. (Note): if there is war in
Nigeria today, Britain will send warship to Nigeria and rescue
Nnamdi Kanu back to London leaving behind his 'blind, deaf
and dumb' supporters to suffer effects of war
6) Nnamdi Kanu said he is of Jewish Religion. (Note): Reading
books from two foremost
Igbo historians (Professor Ifeatu Afigbo and Professor Kenneth
Dike), i was made to understand that there is no place for
Jewish Religion in Igboland. Rather, the Igbos are usually
Catholics, Anglicans and Traditionalists
7) Nnamdi Kanu said he is greater compared to Jesus Christ.
(Note): With this statement, it is glaring to state here that
Nnamdi Kanu is mentally deranged.
Thanks

But his wife spoke in Igbo at his lawyer's house?
Lying mo'fucka
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) by jrusky(m): 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
Really? I can see over a million crowd very funny indeed. Lazarus The Lord Chosen please who is he and is that a name of a person or place or thing?

Now this thing is crossing his bail boundary and when he is pick up no one should come here to say thrash. Anyway he is being followed day by day the day of his returning to his resting home is loading just watch.

The people I really sorry for are the those non Igbo ladies that got married to Igbo man I pity them a lot if eventually Biafra stays their case will be so pathetic because I know what my people will do to them all. One of their main IPOD or IPOOH came to my office yesterday was trying td he is so serious about it looking at his I can see deep hatred in him eating up his heart like a demon I just laughed.

Another people that will regret it a lot are the Deltans and the Kogite suporting this goats will smell hell. If a tribe of mine that so hated their fellow brothers who they referred to as Osu simply because they are used for one blabla foolish olden days craps and till today even a pastor can not sit beside them talk less of just normal people, my own tribe that called Anambra pepe fake Igbo, my own people that called Delta Igbo bastards, my own people that refused to honour a priest who is a Igbo man simply he is from another state I wonder what any one that falls to those mention above will face in the hands of these sons of hate I'm just wondering.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) by zoch1: 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
so?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) by victord1st: 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
intruxive:

Even with pictorial evidence? shocked
I give up on you guys, ur gullibility is factory fitted

Ipobexposed is a bloody lair,those pictures are photoshopped.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) by zoch1: 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
Sagay212:

is dat all?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) by blef2014: 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
Oh! even the Church is missing it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) by labonita1(f): 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
kaluxy007:
of course i love biafra but i hate d way they drag churches into it
exactly!

must we use religion for everything
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) by donjahsy(m): 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

I have the video but my YouTube channel been suspended
your nemesis must be catching up on you so fast
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
BurningBlade:
Kingebukasblog. So your pastor supports separatist? Wow! shocked

Im sure its to talk sense into him smiley

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) by mechanics(m): 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
so why are they jubilating?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) by Tecno66: 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
IpobExposed:
These are the pictures of Nnamdi Kanu, invited by Lazarus Muoka of Lords Chosen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY5D78ItDU4?t=51
na dem dem. So why dem no go jubilate?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) by Emokai3(m): 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
Sagay212:
may the wrath of God fall on you for making this statement
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) by obonujoker(m): 4:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
michoim:
This Kanu looks like he has serious health challenge. May be he went for prayers. Is it that the Lord chosen man don't know that Kanu is a custodian of some Igbo shrines?

Even this Lord chosen man prayed for Jonathan to win the last election that time with his hands laid on Jonathan but it didn't work...

Do you also know that Osibanjo was at the Lordschosen before Jonathan??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) by obonujoker(m): 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
PHILipu1:

Do you know Osibanjo was at the church before Jonathan ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Obj’s CNM Collapses Into ADC / APC Makes N12.6 Billion From The Sale Of Forms / Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.