Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) (38069 Views)

IPOB: Kanu Invited To Address European Parliament / Plateau Killings: We Will Not Allow Another Rwanda Genocide – UK House Of Lords / Nnamdi Kanu Invited Only 5,000 IPOB Members, Over 30,000 Came (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) by DonBobes(m): 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
I felt awkward when I saw this though
But 2ndly I think my GO just wanted him to come & give his life to Christ. The GO as being misunderstood here, i pray he is exonerated . I trust him he can't be a double standard GO. Am not fighting for him here because am an ant compared to the Most high fighting for my GO, just said my mind. And to those dropping jabberwockies Matthew 7:1 here on the GO, watch it because that GO na man of God o, before thunder fall
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) by Akinaukwa: 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
What was the rejoicing about, did he give his life to Christ or just cos of his mere presence which has not boasted the kingdom of God but the Church ego?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) by Pylony(m): 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
Make way for the ipod god grin. Like say na Choosen all Ipods go dey attend hence forth o undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) by belcom10(m): 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
Thank u sir for ur words of advice to this young man to ensure peace and tranquility
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) by belcom10(m): 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
Sagay212:
lol..this is not news...kanu only visited miscreants like him. who doesn't know that Lord's chosen is a gathering of poverty stricken hopeless flat headed monkeys. You see them and their dirty bibs looking very frustrated, hungry and angry at all time. their pastor always shouting allaluyaa like a village man he is. I hope he will carry his poverty church back to the east when they get biafruad.
may u receive brain in abundance,,and the grace to activate and make good use of it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) by 2016v2017: 1:06am On Jul 05, 2017
magoo10:
No man will gain anything trying to pull Nnamdi KANU down
No matter what any man,woman thinks nnamdi KANU is a good omen for Nigeria that has been embedded in deceit and lies. infact after Nnamdi KANU Nigeria will never remain the same because this is just the beginning for the exposure of the evil contraption called Nigeria .

Nigeria is known for 'pull him down syndrome' but this time around they will fail and shamed because Nnamdi KANU derives his power from the people and youths who are solidly behind him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray / #endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila / Court Sacks Omar Tata, Orders INEC To Give Certificate To Jatau Muhammad Auwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.