Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Advice Needed Urgently - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Needed Urgently (1067 Views)

Advice Needed! Is Unhappiness A Good Reason For Divorce? / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / Advice Needed: On The Verge Of Hitting My Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Urgently by haryor14: 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
I lost my wife six months ago, and she had a baby girl for me of about 2years old now. The baby has been with my mother since her mother died but recently my mother got sick and since my inlaw are still alive I have to take my daughter to them for proper care cos the nature of my job didnt give time to take care of her on my own. Now she want to start school now, and my inlaw are calling me now that school fees of a baby not up to 2years is 20k plus. Am totally confused. Now am planing to take my daughter back because i have seen one school here of 10k per term. But my inlaw are relauctant to release her. pls advice
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by sisisioge: 9:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
Hian! Biko leave the Lil one where she would be well cared for. 10k school per term! It must be Greenwish British Junior Ivy League mountainsory grin grin

Let me whisper this to you...take care of that girl the best you can. May God bless you with the resources to.

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Urgently by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
haryor14:
I lost my wife six months ago, and she had a baby girl for me of about 2years old now. The baby has been with my mother since her mother died but recently my mother got sick and since my inlaw are still alive I have to take my daughter to them for proper care cos the nature of my job didnt give time to take care of her on my own. Now she want to start school now, and my inlaw are calling me now that school fees of a baby not up to 2years is 20k plus. Am totally confused. Now am planing to take my daughter back because i have seen one school here of 10k per term. But my inlaw are relauctant to release her. pls advice
20k is nt that much because she is yet to be admited so the school has to add other registration to amount to 20k, bt op if may ask what type of what is that u are too occupied and the same time 20k is too big for a whole term?

pls even if u want to take her from ur inlaws pls and pls don't u ever tell them that it's because 20k is too big 4u to pay if nt they will see u as an inresponsible father-..

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Urgently by godofuck231: 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2018
haryor14:
they are not refusing you seeing her you should be thankful they are protective about her, ur problem is trust not emotions pay the cash, uniform shoes and books will cost you, get ur head right and fix ur life, go in again as soon as ure fit to remarry,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed Urgently by thorpido(m): 10:05pm On Jan 12, 2018
Why do you have a problem with the N20k?You can't afford it?
The location often times determine the cost of schools.If you can afford it just pay the money.

Try and always visit your daughter.Don't let your daughter see you as a stranger.

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Oxster(m): 10:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
I will advice you to give them the 20k or ask them look 4 a cheaper school if you can't afford

Like you said,You are too busy to take care of her,as a 2yrs old child,Even if she don't need fatherly Love,She really needs Motherly Love,Your inlaws will definitely take good care of her cos she's a remembrance of their late daughter your wife.

Don't take / bring her home to stay with you,You can't afford the cares and others

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Urgently by dingbang(m): 10:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
Its well bro... I pray that God blesses you with more money.. I know the situation is difficult but I urge you to endure

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Urgently by haryor14: 11:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
Thanks all really appreciate
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by LadyHeaven(f): 11:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
Am sorry for your loss, but if you can do raise the money and pay for her fees, hopefully the school makes her a sharper little girl, when she starts correcting your grammer eg Daddy teacher says its ferk' and not fork" then it would be worth it...stay strong cool

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Nobody: 2:37am On Jan 13, 2018
hian how much is 20k dat u cant pay for her,u fit clean her poo or wake at night wen she start disturbing,u think child upbringing is easy.abeg leave d girl with dem

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Gloryr: 6:03am On Jan 13, 2018
I believe op meant 200k not 20k.

You claim to be too busy yet ur supposed "busyness" cannot fetch u 20k every quarter to pay your only child's school fees....only God knows how much u drop for upkeep and general welfare of your daughter.

Even a labourer working in a building site makes more than 1,500 daily. ..go and make money jare. ...you are too lazy oga

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Urgently by haryor14: 6:55am On Jan 13, 2018
Its not that I can't afford 20k per term but this private schools of nowadays will just add up unnecessary things to make their money. That's my concern
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by realtalk19: 10:16pm On Jan 13, 2018
haryor14:
Its not that I can't afford 20k per term but this private schools of nowadays will just add up unnecessary things to make their money. That's my concern

sir the 20k is very cheap. i am based in ikorodu and the daycare fee alone is 25k talk more of d playgroup(1yr 6mts-2+) is 45,500k for fees. dnt destroy ur daughter's foundation of learning.its very important. allow ur inlaws take care of her for now.make sure u perform ur fatherly responsibilities on her and chekup on her regularly.

u av good inlaws o.me i cant leave my kids for a minute wit my inlaws. u know d rest......

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sneakers / Am I Wrong To Ask My Ex-husband To Return The Car My Dad Gave Us? / My Family Is Tearing Apart,im To Young For This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.