Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen. (2158 Views)

A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend / How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen. by Maxvasia(m): 7:01am On Jul 04, 2017
Some guys who make comments on social media for the validation of slay queens often experience its side effects. I believe this is one of them. Comments like "Wawuu, babe la hot" usually do not go unrewarded handsomely in marriage.

Please feel free to add other side effects.
Best Regards. wink

1 Like

Re: This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen. by SafetyFirst(m): 7:13am On Jul 04, 2017
Ok
Re: This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen. by Heromaniaa: 7:30am On Jul 04, 2017
Young man, own up to your action.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen. by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 04, 2017
grin

Hahahaha!

IamSinz i wanna grill some hard boiled eggs for u grin

1 Like

Re: This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen. by slayking(m): 8:15am On Jul 04, 2017
Heromaniaa:
Young man, own up to your action.

LWKMD! grin
Re: This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen. by IamSINZ(m): 8:24am On Jul 04, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin
Hahahaha!
I am. Sinz i wanna grill some hard boiled eggs for u grin
Mami, don't forget to add some vegetables to dem grilled eggs gringrin

1 Like

Re: This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen. by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 04, 2017
IamSINZ:

Mami, don't forget to add some vegetables to dem grilled eggs gringrin

U want me to grill some cucumber and eggplants too or maybe carrots wink
Re: This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen. by IamSINZ(m): 8:33am On Jul 04, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

U want me to grill some cucumber and eggplants too or maybe carrots wink

Hehehe! Add some snail too while you're at it wink
Re: This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen. by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 04, 2017
IamSINZ:

Hehehe! Add some snail too while you're at it wink

Oooh sure mi papito kiss

Re: This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen. by IamSINZ(m): 9:37am On Jul 04, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Oooh sure mi papito kiss

Lol TF is that?

1 Like

Re: This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen. by Olibboy: 9:59am On Jul 04, 2017
Wen u heard on radio dah too much of vegetable oil is not good for your health
Re: This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen. by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 04, 2017
IamSINZ:

Lol TF is that?

Hahahaha...its a giant pussy snail sha and its only found in Florida wink grin

They said it if u cook it, grill it or bake it..it taste exactly like a fresh NUNU..so what are u waiting for? grin

Re: This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen. by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 04, 2017
Mosquitoes �� nowadays have no respect..�
They will come to your ears � and start singing..�
"If I tell you say I love you oooh‼ Your body...❗ Your blood..❗ Na my own baby.. 30 liters for my Belle ooh‼‼
������
#smiles

2 Likes

Re: This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen. by brandydaniells(m): 10:43am On Jul 04, 2017
egg la burn

1 Like

Re: This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen. by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 04, 2017
That's some grilled egg.
No need for Oil or Water.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Funny: See What This Facebook User Said About Slim People - (screenshot) / White Lady Pronounces Love As She Sleeps With Her Dad "My Dad Loves My Bed" / The Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.