Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer (23332 Views)

Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer / Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa / Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by ipob1(m): 11:58am On Jul 04, 2017
banmee:

But he's right na. What he failed to add is that it's not just the igbos. All Nigerians in Nigeria period. The mistake you all are making is you are portioning blame in the wrong area. Until all Nigerians in Nigeria change their mentality, it does not matter if all tribes secede. Look at it this way; If you migrate everyone in Nigeria to Germany and bring everyone in Germany to Nigeria, in six months the Nigerians in Germany will be applying for visa to come back to Nigeria after they have destroyed Germany with their mentality.
ur point is freaky, ask God for brain, igbo are not ur mate

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by seXytOhbAd(m): 11:58am On Jul 04, 2017
engrchykae:
we wont be like Swaziland rather we will surpass Switzerland.

How exactly? Because I'm sure the Nigerian govt may feel inclined to treat Biafra as a non-Ecowas entity, and may rule out trade between both countries
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by psalmsjob: 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
Billyonaire:

I have been to all parts of south west and I even bought an acre at the back of Ambode my man. He is more civilized than you. I did not read what you typed though, cos you all type nonsense. I give you facts. If you lazy poor want to occupy my mansion. You will have my international insurance companies to fight. Cos Biafra will be a county design with gold and towers.

That's if you come back and see your imaginary building still standing on the plot to start with.grin this is silly childish talk. My advice to you is sell the "mansion" now while you can and give the money to Nnamdi Kanu to aid the speedy creation of biafrau.d.

And I like to know; did you make your money from living and doing business in Igbo land?#ChestBeaters; international insurance company ko, Uganda insurance company ni. I have never seen people with low or no self-esteem like the Igbos chai.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by Equal2DeTask(m): 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
banmee:

But he's right na. What he failed to add is that it's not just the igbos. All Nigerians in Nigeria period. The mistake you all are making is you are portioning blame in the wrong area. Until all Nigerians in Nigeria change their mentality, it does not matter if all tribes secede. Look at it this way; If you migrate everyone in Nigeria to Germany and bring everyone in Germany to Nigeria, in six months the Nigerians in Germany will be applying for visa to come back to Nigeria after they have destroyed Germany with their mentality.
undecided
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by banmee(m): 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
ipob1:
ur point is freaky, ask God for brain, igbo are not ur mate

No be lie na. Look at your country. Specifically, look at the east. I know you are used to rubbish and low standards but you have to look at your lives dispassionately. Your society is not the way normal people live.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by EzeUche(m): 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
Words like this will make the Igbos want Biafra more.

When an Igbo hear this, we see this as a challenge and think to ourselves "I'll show you!"

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by ipob1(m): 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
baysol:

Why all these warnings to these miscreants from the East? There is a proverb in Yoruba that says it is lack of will to refuse that made the wooden ladle to plunge its head into the hot water. Let those who have ears hear. Mine be say Nigeria will never miss this lazy money lovers, who has contributed nothing to the Nigerian nationhood but only what they can get is important. They have threatened our unity (Ojukwu civil war), kidnapped (Evans....), drug dealing (all over the world), heat up polity (kanu..), rubbish corrupt businesses (Alaba market). Let this p[eople go in peace abeg and let us see if their theory of south West economy will go down will ever happen. If they must know south west will grow from strength to strength with out oil with cocoa, oil palm, tourism agricultural cash crops, Industry and real estate to name just few. Please, fellow Nijas let this people go without a fight the are fake Israelites as they claim they have a lot of supprises waiting for their sorry a-sses in Biafra. Lobatan.
can u kindly support biafra ref without crying?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by banmee(m): 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
undecided

Trust me; it is will hard for you to understand. And because you don't understand you perpetuate the catastrophe called Nigeria. Smh.
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by Equal2DeTask(m): 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
farihafaheemah:

What makes them special; robbery, kidnapping, child trafficking, hard drugs trafficking, fraudster and other crime related issues
An Empty-Headed Afonja Spotted..

oh Tell Me more.... U tigered shameless face... tongue

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by WOCKHARDI(m): 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
Nobody is seceding to anywhere. But there will be Biafra State as one of the six federal units from the present six geopolitical zones.
We cannot continue with the present lopsided Military Constitution. Where else on earth is the Quota System with all it connotes practised?
A referendum to actualise these six states as the foundation of a new Constitution should be everyone's concern under ONE NIGERIA.
Shame to those that want to reap from other people's sweat. I repeat : Nobody is seceding.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
psalmsjob:

That's if you come back and see your imaginary building still standing on the plot to start with.grin this is silly childish talk. My advice to you is sell the "mansion" now while you can and give the money to Nnamdi Kanu to aid the speedy creation of biafrau.d.

And I like to know; did you make your money from living and doing business in Igbo land?#ChestBeaters; international insurance company ko, Uganda insurance company ni. I have never seen people with low or no self-esteem like the Igbos chai.
I am sorry, I don't respond to illiterates. Ask you teacher to come and discuss with me.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by Sagay212: 12:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
psalmsjob:

That's eating your cake and having it back.

You want Biafrau.d yet you still want to live elsewhere in Nigeria after you get it? Biko, it will be every man to his domain.

Ask your grandparents how it was back then when the Igbos were deceived by the first emperor Ojukwu, it was about if you can pronounce "cici" and "toro" or should I say "tolo" to determine your tribe before killing you, God help you if you can't pronounce it other than how your mother tongue could allow you to grin terrible stuff if you witnessed it back then but no, most of you kids drumming for war now and spreading hate speeches weren't probably born then, even your local champion Nnamdi Kanu is probably a toddler then and hasn't really grown now too, if you ask me grin

The kind of succession that will happen in Nigeria is not the type anybody will be able to take property away from where it is now or live in any other place apart from your own area except you want to renounce your citizenship and i doubt if anybody will believe you're with them in spite of that.

Just one silly quit notice from some nonentities you guys are jittery, at that time if that's what you guys want such notice will be for 24 hours and it will come from the mosques, emeriate councils, community and market leaders. Now if you're given 24 hours to leave a place like Kano, tell me if it's property like house and stocks in your shop that you'll be preoccupied with or how to leave alive first because 24 hours is the theoretical time in reality it's less than 2 hours or almost immediately.grin

Omode o mo Oogun

don't mind them...it's always about empty chest beating all the time. This particular deluded one always claim to be an online billionaire , but we all know say owu dey scatter their head. After insulting and spreading so much hate, you think you will get your Biafra and own any property out of your landlocked region with all your hates and insult. they should be more worried about their lives instead of the imaginary properties

1 Like

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by Observer225: 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
This guy is just talking to prove his relevance undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by ipob1(m): 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
farihafaheemah:

What makes them special; robbery, kidnapping, child trafficking, hard drugs trafficking, fraudster and other crime related issues
grin
farihafaheemah:

nd u still want them in ur country? U are a fake ass pseudo

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by baysol: 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
[quote author=Oju4190 post=58112060][/quote]

We no talk am, tell them as it is ..... Lobatan, I concur.
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
let them be. its not a must to have them around when all they want is their freedom. haba.. . APC giving excuses for all issues... referendum or nothing

1 Like

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by Leez(m): 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
[quote author=Billyonaire post=58104291]They are crying more than the Igbos. These idiots do not know that secession does not mean relocation of assets. Individuals will live where they want. They can decide to own dual citizenship. How did all idiots end up in APC ?

[/quote
their reasoning still dy 1967
frgt dm wat will be will be
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by Pecca: 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
sirequity:
How does their sufferings concern you?

Someone wants to suffer why not let him go and suffer?

Is igbos suffering more than your senatorial zone? How has their stay in Nigeria lifted up their suffering?
Bros, see me, oh abeg helep me tellam well well. after hay-pee-cee's appointment him go receive him sense back, aswear!

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by Sagay212: 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
Billyonaire:

This crazy dude does not know that my insurance policy will cover arson ? When they say go to school, u no gree. I will even bribe evaluators to inflate the price of the house and make sure you set it on fire then I collect my money while Insurance consortium freeze Nigeria's foreign reserve to pay the claims.

Go back to school.

you are not different from nnamdi kanu and his touts in terms of reasoning. insurance consortium will freeze Nigeria's foreign reserve because your imaginary mansion was burnt or destroyed? your head don nack ground. I am not surprised by your foolishness. you have been a joker since you joined NL.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by Sagay212: 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
psalmsjob:

lol...nor mind am. Him nor get shishi...na for NL all him billions and mansions dey.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by emmystill(m): 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
sean1000x:

As if Igbos are your mate? This is the kind of insult Igbos receive in this country. Do you think Igbos are ordinarily black people? Igbos that bounced back from the civil war with nothing, and will now suffer in their own country with all their financial war chest? SMH
I laugh each time pple like u talk. Let me tell ur kinds that igbos have made more enemies now as compare to 1967 and even more under Kanu IPOB. U wldn't get anything back now even amongs the yorubas. Mind u if arewa youths succeed other regions wld send u pple packing too. Be logical n not insultive.
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by ipob1(m): 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
AreaFada2:

In civilised climes that would be true.

Sadly Biafra secession if it happens would be acrimonious. The impression would be that you cannot have your country and still live in ours freely without immigration restrictions.

I doubt any part of rest of Nigeria would offer Igbo people dual citizenship considering that Igboland has far fewer people from other parts that would need Biafra citizenship in return. Except ND if it became independent at same time.

The only remedy will be that other parts of Nigeria will eventually realise how dependent on Igbo traders and businessmen they are. But the initial upheaval of secession will greatly affect Igbo businesses. At least in the first few years until the dust settles.
nd u tink igbo are the only ones that gathers invest in the whole zoo,? Have u taught at glo? Do u know their worth in biafraland? wot of dangote nd those oil wells? Igbos has not much to loss compared to ur kleptomaniac brothers in the wast nd north
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
Sagay212:

you are not different from nnamdi kanu and his touts in terms of reasoning. insurance consortium will freeze Nigeria's foreign reserve because your imaginary mansion was burnt or destroyed? your head don nack ground. I am not surprised by your foolishness. you have been a joker since you joined NL.

You are too daft son. Go and learn international covers from office of foreign assets control (OFAC).

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by hokafor(m): 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
He that is down fears no fall, what kind of suffering again can possibly surpass what we are witnessing in this dustbin call Nigeria.
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by psalmsjob: 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
Billyonaire:
I am sorry, I don't respond to illiterates. Ask you teacher to come and discuss with me.

But you just did respond. A truly matured mind will just ignore me outrightly but it's always hard for children not to respond to someone they don't want to respond to.

I'm sorry too, I thought you're old enough to discuss with but someone just told me you're an online goatnaire grin in tandem with your tribesman's mentality of wishful thinking.
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by ipob1(m): 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
Billyonaire:
We will have our Biafra and still own all assets in Nigeria. We will run your commerce and take the proceeds to build 21st century cities in Biafra with driverless cars and compete in space exploration. We will control both economies of Nigeria and Biafra cos we will maintain dual citizenship. Yes, there is nothing you all can do about it.

Up Biafra ....lol
kudos to u joor. Real Biafran

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by Pecca: 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
banmee:

No be lie na. Look at your country. Specifically, look at the east. I know you are used to rubbish and low standards but you have to look at your lives dispassionately. Your society is not the way normal people live.

that's the paraphernalia of a special breed. come to think of it: do you expect them to think, live, talk, socialize, associate or even Bleep the way you and your entire race do? na na!!!
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by EzeUche(m): 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
Igbos don't care

Let us see who will suffer more.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by Oblang(m): 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
eastsidechillz:
We did not suffer when u killed millions of innocent children.

We did not suffer when u took away everything we had nd gave us only 20pounds.

We did not suffer when your qaouta system refused to create a level playing ground.

We did not suffer when u with Britain nd all Arab ally's destroyed everything in Igbo land.

With massive brown rooms in SW

IDP camp in the north.
Oga tell me, who is suffering now.

Oga pls go nd sleep, wake up again nd talk 2 m

Ask ur forefathers who were alive during the war whether they suffer or not....kids everywhere..
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by Oblang(m): 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
Billyonaire:
They are crying more than the Igbos. These idiots do not know that secession does not mean relocation of assets. Individuals will live where they want. They can decide to own dual citizenship. How did all idiots end up in APC ?

See this one o. U think u will secede from Nigeria and still live massively in Nigeria. U mustmust be joking...
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by banmee(m): 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
Pecca:

that's the paraphernalia of a special breed. come to think of it: do you expect them to think, live, talk, socialize, associate or even Bleep the way you and your entire race do? na na!!!

Lol. Of course. A special breed that is building a special phucked up society. Carry on. Lol. You all think it's bad now. You really have no idea what coming.
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by Ddy(m): 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
Rucheen:
Who is George Moghalu? How stupid is he?

He is another fool from Nnewi like Joe Igbokwe.He is an Nnewi out casted idiot living in Lagos/Abuja messing his whole generation up with senseless statements.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

15-Year-Old IPOB Member, Others Arrested In Port-Harcourt Finally Released. PICS / Atiku Slams Buhari: "You Have No Business, Not An Employer Of Labour" (Video) / A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.