Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer (23323 Views)

Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer / Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa / Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by Mubarak2BY(m): 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
Igbo's are the real animals.

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by citizenY(m): 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
Billyonaire:
We will have our Biafra and still own all assets in Nigeria. We will run your commerce and take the proceeds to build 21st century cities in Biafra with driverless cars and compete in space exploration. We will control both economies of Nigeria and Biafra cos we will maintain dual citizenship. Yes, there is nothing you all can do about it.

Up Biafra ....lol

My two cents.

Let everybody continue to run his mouth at the expense of his descendants. All this hullabaloo about ownership will in the long run be sorted out when the leases expire.

Take note, Certificate of Occupancy does not mean Certificate of Ownerrship . We are creating history everyday and will reap from it in future. Once the lease is not renewed.... Kapish..... There is nothing like no mans land.

For those talking of dual citizenship, it is on application and subject to the discretion of state actors that could go either way. To give or not t give .With the type of insults heaped on fellow citizens, it will certainly be the latter.

Meanwhile, it is necessary for us all to realise the harm we are doing to our forebears with our mouths for our today, Whatever irrational actions we take today will be the yoke of our children.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by seXytOhbAd(m): 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
ipob1:
okey! Leave the insults apart, is there any power in the xoo? Simple question

I asked a simple question that you cannot answer. Instead of you to answer maturely, you resort to silly questions. Nigeria may not have steady power supply, but Biafra will suffer worse if cut off from the National grid
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by drfizzy: 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
look at d person talking abt reasoning. pls direct dat ur useless advice to d Nigerian government nd tell dem to allow d biafrans to go
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
OliviaYolanda:
Tell them Igbos
the last tym i saw ur father's head i mistook for a monitor
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by cjrane: 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2017

Igbos should have learnt from other groups that NEVER bought nor built anything tangible in the East. Yet, Igbos bury their life savings buying and building in other hostile places. I do not pity them because they should have learnt that something was wrong when other Nigerians mocked the southeast as erosion area and would not buy land there, while the southeasterners also joined them in abandoning the area.

Fashola begged the Igbos to please consider Igbo cities sometimes in siting their projects, every notable traditional ruler in Igboland has begged and begged and begged for Igbos to consider their own state capitals and major cities in Igboland for some of their projects if they don't want it in their villages. Even if it is just 10%-40% of their total worth brought to their own state. But our stubborn people who always know it more than anyone else have the monopoly of wisdom that nothing will happen and they continue investing heavily in those God forsaken hostile places. Today, they don't want to leave those places and want me to sympathize with them for their stupidity?

Do you want to tell me that DANGOTE could not buy land or property in Igboland? We challenge him to come out and say so.

Igbos that continue to blindly and thoughtlessly develop other hostile territories and abandon their homeland, only to turn around and cry for mercy when quit notices are issued should take responsibility for their own foolish actions. They'd better leave those places now for the sake of their lives.

" Mr. One Nigeria" Igbos. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by ipob1(m): 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
seXytOhbAd:

I asked a simple question that you cannot answer. Instead of you to answer maturely, you resort to silly questions. Nigeria may not have steady power supply, but Biafra will suffer worse if cut off from the National grid
hw optimistic ar u? Worst is better than this present condition of the xoo. We simply dont care!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
citizenY:

My two cents.

Let everybody continue to run his mouth at the expense of his descendants. All this hullabaloo about ownership will in the long run be sorted out when the leases expire.

Take note, Certificate of Occupancy does not mean Certificate of Ownerrship . We are creating history everyday and will reap from it in future. Once the lease is not renewed.... Kapish..... There is nothing like no mans land.

For those talking of dual citizenship, it is on application and subject to the discretion of state actors that could go either way. To give or not t give .With the type of insults heaped on fellow citizens, it will certainly be the latter.

Meanwhile, it is necessary for us all to realise the harm we are doing to our forebears with our mouths for our today, Whatever irrational actions we take today will be the yoke of our children.
Keep quiet.
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by Dedetwo(m): 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
exlinkleads:
Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra – APC’s National Treasurer, Moghalu

National Treasurer of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Chief George Moghalu has told Igbos to forget the agitation for secession of Biafra. Moghalu stated that the Igbos would stand to lose the most if it became a reality

He however called on them to embrace the call for the restructuring of Nigeria. Speaking at an Anambra Consensus Forum in Awka, Moghalu argued that 50% of the property in Abuja and Lagos were owned by the Igbo, wondering where the secessionists would be accommodated in view of the few states that made up Igboland.

He also said the decision of the Niger Delta states to distance themselves from the Biafra project, makes it worse. He also added that he was worried that most of those fighting for Biafra, were also demanding for Igbo presidency in 2023.

“You can’t be talking about Igbo presidency in 2023 and at the same time talking about Biafran secession,” he said

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/07/igbos-will-suffer-if-they-eventually.html

How can this deliberate fool foresaw what will happen Biafra and still cannot help himself with position of presidency from APC? If this silly monkey is this supernatural, he would have informed that presidential position of APC for 2019 is his for keeps. This resident of catacomb for idiocy has no pedigree to alter a word on Biafra and Ndigbo. The Biafran issue is not predicated upon crude oil but inert sense of harmony and oneness that seemed alien in dumbass called Niger-Area.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by Ziluxger: 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
baysol:

Unna you get liver sha to Dey write all this nonsense. I though as much that there will be one loose Biafraudster who will want to reply my jeje truthful comment. You cowards must go and form your Biafra potopoto republic. But know that there will be nothing like a Gerracow ( IF YOU MUST KNOW IS FANTOM CROSS BETWEEN A GERAFF AND A COW) eating over the border fence on the South west patch and getting milked in Biafra. That has been what it is in present day Nigeria but it has to come to a total stop forthwith from a parasitic people LOBATAN.
You are a low life. Get a life! Stop displaying your frustration. You were insulting a whole tribe for a course they chose that doesn't concern you, calling them names as you have done above and u call it "jeje truthful comment". Jeje truthful comment my foot. Quit stupidity and stop bringing ridicule to your tribe.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by kinibigdeal(m): 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
ipob1:
but ur awo gave u people free education from our money?

Nothing in your land that can attract money except erosion, landslide and gully. Maybe you need to wake up about calling south south biafrans. Awo wouldnt have develop the west with ABA shoes
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by citizenY(m): 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
Billyonaire:

Keep quiet.

You have the right to talk and you don't want me to talk. Your moniker suits you . You have your head in the clouds.
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
obailala:
Pdp stole oil for 16 years and you staked your life to perpetuate them but they lost in 2015 and all of a sudden, APC is the problem of Nigeria.
who's oil

1 Like

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by belzabull(f): 1:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
obailala:
Did the man say anywhere that people aren't suffering now?... So e doesn't have the right to speak a fact again because it doesn't sit well with you?... Like I said before, use your brains to think, not emotions.
what fact? and where is the emotion in my comment?

Abeg shift if you have nothing reasonable to say
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
seXytOhbAd:

I feel bad for your mother. She should have aborted you rather than giving birth to a worthless animal
u pity his mother when ur mother needs pity badly
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by victrick105: 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
Na your suffer?...nothing way man pikin no go hear 4 dis lyf
so the current situation of nigeria is sugar abi?...wait first, are you trying to tell me that it is Nigeria that has been catering for the walfare of igbos since the biafra war?...this people should stop deceiving themselves and admit that they are afraid that ones the igbos leave, some southerns, except delta, will leave with them...that means, no more crude oil for the thieves.
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by victrick105: 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
Dullard!...look at that picture very well...which tribe wears that kind of cap and which region subjects there women to slavery if not the northerners...thatz wat they know how to do best...and history never had it that igbos visited the north in 1931 so which history book did you get that detail from.
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by seXytOhbAd(m): 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
kaluxy007:
u pity his mother when ur mother needs pity badly

You're obviously a daft Arrow.obviously.
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by 9jaflave: 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
Mozegee:
Mumu saying igbos will suffer,let also go first and we will se who will suffer.killing millions of igbos in the progrom and nigerian civil war and igbos later bounce back.it is u and ur pple will suffer oga tresurer
Perhaps you do not know- George Moghalu is an authentic Anambra man!
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
Igbos:
I heard someone say "dual citizenship" grin

Dual citizenship of the zoo and beerfraud

You cannot eat your cake and have it.

If beeefraud goes, then igbos living in the zoo must leave!

Banished
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by Ikwerreboy(m): 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
sean1000x:

As if Igbos are your mate? This is the kind of insult Igbos receive in this country. Do you think Igbos are ordinarily black people? Igbos that bounced back from the civil war with nothing, and will now suffer in their own country with all their financial war chest? SMH

You think bouncing back in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Kano and Abuja is the same thing with Bouncing back in Onitsha, Aba and Owerri??

You have been rejected.

You must get that your biafra.

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by Ralphdan(m): 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
Please got a Serious question house. If Biafra becomes a reality, won't they become like Lesotho or Swaziland, dependent on Nigeria for customs, defence and possible power too?
This is a question for matured minds only so don't spew trash at me

HMMMM
Lol matured indeed.
Custom talking of water ways?
If Biafra goes I Dnt think this will be problem because even if its only SE states with the present technology in tbne world today we can expand the Niger river to suit our needs

Defence how?
The biafran soldiers as back as 1967-1970 was almost able to defeat the Nigerian solders if not for the intervention of USSR and UK.So why do you think that we will now be dependent of Nigeria for security?I smh grin

Power how much does it cost to build dam?
Enugu is rich in coal.The sun in the SE is nt as hot as that of the north but is surely more that enough to generate power ,talk of wind energy etc

Believe me if SE goes they will not be depending on Nigeria for anything.Normally it will may not be easy for the start but thing will fall in place eventually.

Brother I love Nigeria but the north is making it uncomfortable for us .Inequality is the order here.They feel that only them has the prerogative to rule.
Why should it be so?
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by Ofeakwu(m): 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
Billyonaire:
They are crying more than the Igbos. These idiots do not know that secession does not mean relocation of assets. Individuals will live where they want. They can decide to own dual citizenship. How did all idiots end up in APC ?

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by Ikology(m): 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
sean1000x:

As if Igbos are your mate? This is the kind of insult Igbos receive in this country. Do you think Igbos are ordinarily black people? Igbos that bounced back from the civil war with nothing, and will now suffer in their own country with all their financial war chest? SMH

Stop polluting nairaland with your wild goose chase. You stand to lose nothing, thats why you are are everywhere here with your IPOB delusions
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by Ofeakwu(m): 2:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
Please got a Serious question house. If Biafra becomes a reality, won't they become like Lesotho or Swaziland, dependent on Nigeria for customs, defence and possible power too?
[img]
seXytOhbAd:
[/img]
seXytOhbAd:

Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by obailala(m): 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
belzabull:
what fact? and where is the emotion in my comment?

Abeg shift if you have nothing reasonable to say
With the trillions in investments that Igbos have all over Nigeria, with the business oriented travelling nature of Igbos, yes it is FACT that there will be major discomfort if Biafra breaks away from Nigeria. Especially considering the fact again that the current breakaway campaign isnt being championed in a cordial manner, there's a very high likelihood that Nigeria will make things difficult for Igbos who choose to remain in Nigeria and the only people who don't seem to give a damn about this are secessionist chanters who dont have a single block outside Igboland.

So yeah, you asked me what the FACT is and I just mentioned it above. And speaking/reacting out of emotions is the only reason why anyone wouldn't have been able to realise the above, but rather chose to rain insults on the man.
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by obailala(m): 2:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
kaluxy007:
who's oil
Who's oil?... SS oil.
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by obailala(m): 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
ipob1:
u ar a tout
Thanks... a tout always thinks everyone is his colleague.
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by seXytOhbAd(m): 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ralphdan:

HMMMM
Lol matured indeed.
Custom talking of water ways?
If Biafra goes I Dnt think this will be problem because even if its only SE states with the present technology in tbne world today we can expand the Niger river to suit our needs

Defence how?
The biafran soldiers as back as 1967-1970 was almost able to defeat the Nigerian solders if not for the intervention of USSR and UK.So why do you think that we will now be dependent of Nigeria for security?I smh grin

Power how much does it cost to build dam?
Enugu is rich in coal.The sun in the SE is nt as hot as that of the north but is surely more that enough to generate power ,talk of wind energy etc

Believe me if SE goes they will not be depending on Nigeria for anything.Normally it will may not be easy for the start but thing will fall in place eventually.

Brother I love Nigeria but the north is making it uncomfortable for us .Inequality is the order here. They feel that only them has the prerogative to rule.
Why should it be so?

Finally. A sharp mind. Okay, there's coal in Enugu. But building a dam is dependent on factors apart from just availability of water. The south south most likely won join forces with Biafra , and the Biafra cannot win the Nigerian Armed Forces right now. I also for see an economic weakening because the major immediate market for Biafra will be Nigeria. All that talk of air cargo is subjective to Nigeria agreeing to Biafra bound airplanes in its airspace. So that is checked as well.
Re: Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer by luggy(m): 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
You and your APC government is useless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dangote Crashes Diesel Price To ₦‎1,000 Per Litre / Tinubu, Yahaya Bello, Dangote, Nwoko, Dino, Natasha Nominated For Peace Aaward / Police Arrest 29 Suspected ESN Members In Their Camps, 3 Women Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.