Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

The Bitcoin Exchanger I Recommend | There Are Many Fakes Out There! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Bitcoin Exchanger I Recommend | There Are Many Fakes Out There! (469 Views)

Who Is The Best And Scam Free Bitcoin Exchanger ? / Bitcoin Exchanger : CRYPTOMATNG, Buy Bitcoin With Your Local Currency [ Naira ] / Is This Bitcoin Exchanger A Scamm?? ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bitcoin Exchanger I Recommend | There Are Many Fakes Out There! by SpockFederation: 8:41am On Jul 04, 2017
Ever since the explosion of Bitcoin,... Bitcoin exchange websites/companies have been springing up almost everyday!

The problem with majority of these sites is, they don't deliver on the Speed of transaction and Wonderful Customer Service that they use to attract customers.

I just want to share with you 2 companies that I personally use (without any issues)... This will help guide those who are new to the business of dealing with bitcoin; to make the right choices.

1. Naira4dollar.com

2. Localbitcoins.com

3. Luno.com

SOURCE:
https://bitcointutorials.info
Re: The Bitcoin Exchanger I Recommend | There Are Many Fakes Out There! by jamsproject: 10:48am On Jul 04, 2017
Fast transactions? Try Paxful, not only fast but safe as well.
They have Escrow and 24/7 support & Moderators as well.
Re: The Bitcoin Exchanger I Recommend | There Are Many Fakes Out There! by Seconsol92(m): 10:53am On Jul 04, 2017
jamsproject:
Fast transactions? Try Paxful, not only fast but safe as well.
They have Escrow and 24/7 support & Moderators as well.
But they give you bitcoin less than the value you are paying for

(1) (Reply)

Golbek Resources Security Company / Entrepreneur’s Daily Routine: 5 Things Suceesful Entrepreneurs Do Every Morning / Help On Where To Get A4 Papers To Buy In Lagos Or Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.