Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,625 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married (29127 Views)

Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) / Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife / "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by Nobody: 5:46am On Sep 29, 2018
Nigerian comedian Akpororo, has revealed that he didn't date his beautiful wife, Josephine, who he walked down the aisle with in 2015.  According to the comedian, he knew his wife since she was part of a dance group and shortly after they began to exchange pleasantries, they got married. Akpororo who admitted that Nigerian comedians seemed to always go for beautiful women in the interview with Saturday Beats, however, said it was just a coincidence.

“I did not date my wife. We are in the same industry and she was with Explicit Dance Group. We had met on some occasions and greeted each other. We never had any period to date; I would say we started dating after we got married. Although I am a comedian, when I approached her, she took my words seriously because whenever I am serious you would easily know."

https://lailasnews.com/my-wife-and-i-didnt-date-we-just-got-married-akpororo/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:46am On Sep 29, 2018
It is not how long you dated, but how well you ended.
Being happy in your marriage is all that matters!
Enjoy your union , the younger version of Osho Baba and Iara!

Moral of the story: Guys, hustle well and pray for God's favour, then you will marry an Angel of your choice.
Success attracts!
BE SUCCESSFUL BY FORCE BY FIRE! cheesy

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by itspzpics(m): 5:50am On Sep 29, 2018
Seriously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 29, 2018
I Love Akpororo, he is down to earth !

5 Likes

Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by sinaj(f): 5:58am On Sep 29, 2018
Money can bring out sombori's inner beauty ehn!

Thank God for money in his life, else this cute girl wouldnt have looked at him twice. This guy worwor sha.

Cant wait to wash my ugliness off in showers of money too.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by Oluromantic: 6:43am On Sep 29, 2018
As expected. Sanguines play risks even with their lives let alone marriage. He's a super extrovert.. He has nothing to worry about. The wife will just be laffing morning, noon and night.

It's more of an introverted thing to wanna take one step at a time over the most little things.

7 Likes

Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by Ahmed0336(m): 7:02am On Sep 29, 2018
Hmmm how long pesin stay for relationship sometimes no matter if money is involved.
Just yesterday yesterday Na 19 days marriage husband take send him wife go meet her Creator.

No comment pls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by tstx(m): 9:25am On Sep 29, 2018
ok
Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by BruncleZuma: 9:25am On Sep 29, 2018
grin grin grin grin

I leave this one to people wen sabi yab...

1 Like

Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by Austindark(m): 9:25am On Sep 29, 2018
That's why you did not know of those accusations laid against her then lipsrsealed

Anyway, the less one knows the better.
Is a crazy world

1 Like

Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by tstx(m): 9:26am On Sep 29, 2018
1acre:
I Love Akpororo, he is down to earth !

You know him personally?

1 Like

Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by legibow: 9:26am On Sep 29, 2018
Shits happen... Am not surprise
Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by Gten(m): 9:27am On Sep 29, 2018
Success has many relatives, even if you no fine she go like your shadow. Akpororo, one of the best I salute.

1 Like

Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by madridguy(m): 9:27am On Sep 29, 2018
Commitment is the key.

1 Like

Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 29, 2018
Most Women like already made men.. Handsome or Ugly. In the end nah only few e dey favour.. Some will old while waiting, some will enter one chance and cry forever.. Some will enter and run out cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by Emmafe(m): 9:28am On Sep 29, 2018
We dn hear

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by ofuonyebi: 9:28am On Sep 29, 2018
is it a compulsory task to date for marriage?

medicine after death story....abeg tell us a new thing..
Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by Macnnoli4(m): 9:30am On Sep 29, 2018
I know that is how they used to do it before westernization finished its job. The eligible suitor comes and asks the pretty girl's hand in marriage and they are still doing it now. My parents are also in the same table.
Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by adioolayi(m): 9:30am On Sep 29, 2018
I remember that lady when she was with explicit dance group....She was a girl sef....some of their outings at Cultural centre Abeokuta ....Celebrate Jesus...if you happens to be a UNAABITE you will relate.

1 Like

Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by bigpicture001: 9:30am On Sep 29, 2018
did d wife win miss world..? sh is too fyn ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 29, 2018
sinaj:

Thank God for money in his life, else this cute girl wouldnt have looked at him twice. This guy worwor sha.

You should work hard and make money then.
God will help you accomplish your dream if you want to be hardworking and not hope on a man's money to bring out your inner beauty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by ifyalways(f): 9:35am On Sep 29, 2018
Good for y'all.
Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 29, 2018
Very possible. Everyone has different routes to getting married.

Some dated for donkey years and may marry, others don't even date or have sex before sealing the deal.

1 Like

Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by femi4: 9:37am On Sep 29, 2018
God! When will you bring beautiful girl like this my way
Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by dannybomb(m): 9:37am On Sep 29, 2018
sinaj:

who tell you say you ugly, gosh you are damn pretty peeping at your profile
Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by spartan50(m): 9:39am On Sep 29, 2018
Ugly guy..
Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by otunde527: 9:39am On Sep 29, 2018
Happy marriage in arrears
Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by IsaAbubakar: 9:41am On Sep 29, 2018
sinaj:

i want to have sex with you please kiss
Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by Hoodbilonia: 9:41am On Sep 29, 2018
u mean after you came in her right
Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by Bloooody(m): 9:42am On Sep 29, 2018
The wife is fine sha shocked

1 Like

Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by Bloooody(m): 9:43am On Sep 29, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
i want to have sex with you please kiss
homo
Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by babytoun: 9:43am On Sep 29, 2018
if you have the gift to always make a woman laugh ..thats a big asset in a marriage first , then God come bless you with some coins....only very few women can say no to you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister / Actress Ngozi Nwosu Is Critically Sick / Biodun Stephen Feeds 250 Children In Remembrance Of Late Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.