Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

How To TAME A Cheating Hubby,Nigerian Lady Advices Married Women(Graphic CONTENT - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To TAME A Cheating Hubby,Nigerian Lady Advices Married Women(Graphic CONTENT (3787 Views)

Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? / How To TAME A Cheating Hubby.. Lady EXPOSE How.. *** See Inside** / Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How To TAME A Cheating Hubby,Nigerian Lady Advices Married Women(Graphic CONTENT by NoToPile: 1:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
Reason why people are skeptical eating food from peoples homes, especially when food was prepared for the hubby and hubby says kindly come and join me.

Anyway not surprised even some buka women have been cooking with this from time immemorial.

There are better extreme options than all these anyway, this sounds too witchcraft like in my opinion.

How about standing up and decreeing that his "Kini" will not work if he tries sleeping with another woman, and it won't. I believe this will work only if you are properly married to him, and not cheating yourself.If he comes back to wifey it will log in but with another woman no show no matter how hard they try.

No jazz, no menstral blood, no shouting just staying jejely on your own watching and confusion is happening and I heared it works and its based on your marriage covenant. Even this one too is going to the extreme IMO but then some men have pushed women to the extreme end.

1 Like

Re: How To TAME A Cheating Hubby,Nigerian Lady Advices Married Women(Graphic CONTENT by Fakemumu: 3:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hmnn good one,love dis piece....but i know my husband wont cheat on me,else.... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advise! Wife Seems Not Understanding But Insultive. / Hilarious Photos:3 Grown-up Brothers Recreate Their Childhood Photos. / Pictures Of The Gal Who Gave Birth In Oau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.