Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Jewry Is The Ultimate Troll Move - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Jewry Is The Ultimate Troll Move (694 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him / Ruga: Femi Fani-Kayode Asks Atiku 3 Questions, A Troll Replies Him / Igbo Jewry Vs Hausa Fulani Arabism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu's Jewry Is The Ultimate Troll Move by FeloniousFelon: 10:22am On Jul 04, 2017
I have not bothered to do an independent research on Igbo claims to Jewry as that is not my concern. Besides, most narratives of virtually all tribes in Nigeria (apart from the sky people) claimed to have migrated from other distant lands.

The efficacy of Igbo links to Judah will lead to a dead end as long as no tangible written records of Igbo antiquity exists.

This is not to say that I dismiss the Igbo claim to Jewry, rather it presents a case of indifference on the part of this author to not bother about the mythology of other cultures.

Having said that, it is important to note how Nnamdi Kanu transformed himself from a core Biafran agitator to a Jewish convert in the space of two years of his incarceration and what he hoped to achieve with this.

If there was any trigger to set off red flags in your average Muslim brain, it will have to be Israel and Jews.

Nnamdi Kanu trolled the hell out of Nigerian Muslims when he wore his jewish garb to court and that was exactly the reaction he wanted. The Jewish heritage on the Igbos I have always suspected was planted by the British colonialists who during the early 20th century had been filled with antisemites.

The British colonialists in their ever divisive nature spread the rumour about Igbo Jewry in order to prevent any form of solidarity between the Awusa populace and the successful Igbo expatriates in the north.

Many Igbos residing in the north before the civil war knew nothing of their homeland as most were either second or third generation Igbos.

The reverence and love of the north was displayed by the likes of Zik, Nzeagwu and Ojukwu who were all born in the north.

Azikiwe's pro one Nigeria and nationalists stance is borne out of his inherent love of his birth place - the north.

Nzeagwu was born and bred in the north and in his spare time dressed in Awusa attire. His love for Kaduna was the reason he was nicknamed after the latter.

Even Ojukwu was a staunch nationalists who after the pogroms (plus the discovery of huge quantities of oil in the then eastern region) decided to declare Biafra.

The Igbo Jewry to my own limited understanding may actually be a British invention to keep the Arab Muslim north naturally at bay with the Igbo migrants.

Nnamdi Kanu's Jewry is thus doing same i.e. to trigger Hausa Fulani and Muslim hatred of the Igbo over the mystical Igbo jewry.

And by God it is working as most anti Biafrans naturally agreed to Biafran secession after seeing Jewry being presented alongside Biafran agitation.

It is by far the most brilliant move by Kanu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Jewry Is The Ultimate Troll Move by FeloniousFelon: 10:29am On Jul 04, 2017
quid:

Please ensure that you RESEARCH PROPERLY before coming to Nairaland to spread rumors.

Igbo jewry tag was given to them by colonialists
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Jewry Is The Ultimate Troll Move by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 04, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

Igbo jewry tag was given to them by colonialists
Go and read "Interesting Narratives of Olaudah Equiano or Gustavus Vassa the African" published in 1789

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Jewry Is The Ultimate Troll Move by FeloniousFelon: 10:34am On Jul 04, 2017
quid:

Go and read "Interesting Narratives of Olaudah Equiano or Gustavus Vassa the African" published in 1789

We are not debating Igbo jewry but how Kanu used Igbo jewry to get Muslims to declare their support for Biafra seccesion

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Jewry Is The Ultimate Troll Move by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 04, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

We are not debating Igbo jewry but how Kanu used Igbo jewry to get Muslims to declare their support for Biafra seccesion
OK
Dont you think Nigeria needs to be restructured?
Have your relatives not suffered enough?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Jewry Is The Ultimate Troll Move by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 04, 2017
FeloniousFelon:
[s]I have not bothered to do an independent research on Igbo claims to Jewry as that is not my concern. Besides, most narratives of virtually all tribes in Nigeria (apart from the sky people) claimed to have migrated from other distant lands.

The efficacy of Igbo links to Judah will lead to a dead end as long as no tangible written records of Igbo antiquity exists.

This is not to say that I dismiss the Igbo claim to Jewry, rather it presents a case of indifference on the part of this author to not bother about the mythology of other cultures.

Having said that, it is important to note how Nnamdi Kanu transformed himself from a core Biafran agitator to a Jewish convert in the space of two years of his incarceration and what he hoped to achieve with this.

If there was any trigger to set off red flags in your average Muslim brain, it will have to be Israel and Jews.

Nnamdi Kanu trolled the hell out of Nigerian Muslims when he wore his jewish garb to court and that was exactly the reaction he wanted. The Jewish heritage on the Igbos I have always suspected was planted by the British colonialists who during the early 20th century had been filled with antisemites.

The British colonialists in their ever divisive nature spread the rumour about Igbo Jewry in order to prevent any form of solidarity between the Awusa populace and the successful Igbo expatriates in the north.

Many Igbos residing in the north before the civil war knew nothing of their homeland as most were either second or third generation Igbos.

The reverence and love of the north was displayed by the likes of Zik, Nzeagwu and Ojukwu who were all born in the north.

Azikiwe's pro one Nigeria and nationalists stance is borne out of his inherent love of his birth place - the north.

Nzeagwu was born and bred in the north and in his spare time dressed in Awusa attire. His love for Kaduna was the reason he was nicknamed after the latter.

Even Ojukwu was a staunch nationalists who after the pogroms (plus the discovery of huge quantities of oil in the then eastern region) decided to declare Biafra.

The Igbo Jewry to my own limited understanding may actually be a British invention to keep the Arab Muslim north naturally at bay with the Igbo migrants.

Nnamdi Kanu's Jewry is thus doing same i.e. to trigger Hausa Fulani and Muslim hatred of the Igbo over the mystical Igbo jewry.

And by God it is working as most anti Biafrans naturally agreed to Biafran secession after seeing Jewry being presented alongside Biafran agitation.

It is by far the most brilliant move by Kanu.[/s]

Shameless Afonja. Somebody should show this Afonja videos and radio shows of Nnamdi Kanu preaching Sabbath every Saturday on Radio Biafra since 2013.

Concrete proof that Igbos are the real Hebrews in the Bible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuKPozA-svg

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Jewry Is The Ultimate Troll Move by FeloniousFelon: 10:41am On Jul 04, 2017
quid:

OK
Dont you think Nigeria needs to be restructured?
Have your relatives not suffered enough?

I am 101% pro Biafran

I just wanted to point out how the brilliant Nnamdi Kanu has used antisemitism sentiments among Nigerian Muslims to drive them to agree to Biafran seccesion.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Jewry Is The Ultimate Troll Move by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 04, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

I am 101% pro Biafran

I just wanted to point out how the brilliant Nnamdi Kanu has used antisemitism sentiments among Nigerian Muslims to drive them to agree to Biafran seccesion.

okkk...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Jewry Is The Ultimate Troll Move by BiafranPrince: 10:45am On Jul 04, 2017
I don't like the name Jew, I feel.more comfortable with the Hebrew tag more

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Jewry Is The Ultimate Troll Move by FeloniousFelon: 10:48am On Jul 04, 2017
BiafranPrince:

Whatever rocks your boat my sweet jewess.

Maybe you can be my Esther and I your Nebuchanezer
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Jewry Is The Ultimate Troll Move by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 04, 2017
BiafranPrince:
very very correct
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Jewry Is The Ultimate Troll Move by BiafranPrince: 10:58am On Jul 04, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

Whatever rocks your boat my sweet jewess.

Maybe you can be my Esther and I your Nebuchanezer

?

(1) (Reply)

Badoo And Ikorodu Massacre: Is Gov. Ambode Intentionally Faking Ignorance Or..? / Gov. Fayose Playing An African Singing Drum To Celebrate Victory Of Maikarfi / Witty Guy Behind EFCC Account Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.