Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

OUT OF STOCK! - Good Quality Hybrid Cucumber Seeds - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / OUT OF STOCK! - Good Quality Hybrid Cucumber Seeds (4277 Views)

OUT OF STOCK - Premium Quality Tokyo F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seeds / Why Greengo F1 Is One Of The Best Commercially Oriented Cucumber Seeds In Town / Buy your Quality hybrid SEEDS/Seedling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OUT OF STOCK! - Good Quality Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 04, 2017
Dear Vegetable Farmers,

You need high quality seed that is high-yielding and disease-resistant for a bumper harvest.

Furthermore, you already know what the average Nigerian cuke consumer wants - dark green, smooth and tasty cucumbers.

Tokyo F1 and Murano F1 cucumber seeds, both from Technisem, meet the requirements above. With these varieties, you do not have problem with your sales.

We have both of them in stock in 50g tins.

Please WhatsApp/ call 08087180784 for your orders and enquiries.
Thank you.
Re: OUT OF STOCK! - Good Quality Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 04, 2017
Both varieties are available in 50g cans only.

Thank for this observation/ correction.
Re: OUT OF STOCK! - Good Quality Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 04, 2017
Availably for pick-up at Ojodu, Lagos.
Re: OUT OF STOCK! - Good Quality Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 04, 2017
Gracealone:
Availably for pick-up at Ojodu, Lagos.
Can you arrange for delivery at Abeokuta pleases?
Re: OUT OF STOCK! - Good Quality Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
Sure.
Upon agreement and payment. I would send through a transporter. You will collect the items at their park and pay him the charge.
Re: OUT OF STOCK! - Good Quality Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
Thanks Nairalanders for enquiries and orders.

Murano and Tokyo F1 cucumber seeds still available.
Re: OUT OF STOCK! - Good Quality Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
Thank you. I have received the 4 tins of cucumber seeds I paid for intact.
You surprised me about the promptness of your service. The driver too was excellent. he called me shortly before he got to Abeokuta.

I know you just started. The Lord would make you great in Jesus' name.
Re: OUT OF STOCK! - Good Quality Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 07, 2017
PenuelFarms:
Thank you. I have received the 4 tins of cucumber seeds I paid for intact.
You surprised me about the promptness of your service. The driver too was excellent. he called me shortly before he got to Abeokuta.

I know you just started. The Lord would make you great in Jesus' name.
Thanks so much @PenuelFarms for the compliments and good wishes.

Murano & Tokyo hybrid cucumber seeds still available.
WhatsApp/ Call 08087180784
Re: OUT OF STOCK! - Good Quality Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
Thanks Nairaland Farmers for your steady patronage and enquiries.

Murano F1
Tokyo F1
Cucumber Seeds still Available.

Thanks.
Re: OUT OF STOCK! - Good Quality Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 10, 2017
Good morning All.

Murano and Tokyo hybrid cucumber seeds available.

Thanks.
Re: OUT OF STOCK! - Good Quality Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 11, 2017
Murano and Tokyo hybrid cucumber seeds still available.

Thanks for your patronage.
Re: OUT OF STOCK! - Good Quality Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
Thanks Nairaland Farmers for your patronage and enquiries.

Murano F1
Tokyo F1
Cucumber Seeds still Available.

Thanks.
Re: OUT OF STOCK! - Good Quality Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
Wow. Today has been great.
Thanks Nairalanders.
May your harvest be bountiful.

Murano and Tokyo cucumber seeds still available.
Re: OUT OF STOCK! - Good Quality Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by buchilino(m): 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
I WILL SOME, WATS UR PHONE NUMBER
Re: OUT OF STOCK! - Good Quality Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 16, 2017
buchilino:
I WILL SOME, Wat's our PHONE NUMBER
Re: OUT OF STOCK! - Good Quality Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
Good afternoon all.
Thanks for your enquiries and patronage.

Murano & Tokyo hybrid cucumber seeds still available.
Re: OUT OF STOCK! - Good Quality Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
Thank you all for your orders and enquiries.

You need high quality seed that is high-yielding and disease-resistant for a bumper harvest.

Furthermore, you already know what the Nigerian cuke consumer wants - dark green, smooth and tasty cucumbers.

Tokyo and Murano cucumber seeds both fill in this puzzle.

Currently available in 50g tins.

Please WhatsApp/ call 08087180784 for your orders and enquiries.

Merci.
Re: OUT OF STOCK! - Good Quality Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 22, 2017
Good morning Farmers.

We have in stock your ever-reliable Tokyo F1 cucumber seeds from Technisem in 50g tins.

Vigorous
Disease- resistant
High-yielding
Dark green

Murano F1 is temporarily out of stock. Please bear with us while we restock shortly.

We appreciate your patronage.
Re: OUT OF STOCK! - Good Quality Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2017

Tokyo F1 high-quality cucumber seeds available.

Please WhatsApp/ call 08087180784 for orders/enquiries.

Thank you.
Re: OUT OF STOCK! - Good Quality Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
Tokyo F1 is still available.

Thanks.
Gracealone:

Tokyo F1 high-quality cucumber seeds available.

Please WhatsApp/ call 08087180784 for orders/enquiries.

Thank you.
Re: OUT OF STOCK! - Good Quality Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
Top-quality Tokyo F1 Cucumber seeds still available.

Thank you
Re: OUT OF STOCK! - Good Quality Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by zionwinn(m): 7:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
what is the cost of your tokyo f1 cucumber
Re: OUT OF STOCK! - Good Quality Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 10, 2017
Please WhatsApp or call 08087180784
zionwinn:
what is the cost of your tokyo f1 cucumber
Re: OUT OF STOCK! - Good Quality Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by kripen(m): 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
Can one still plant cucumber to harvest late December or January. I stay in southern part of Nigeria
Re: OUT OF STOCK! - Good Quality Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
kripen:
Can one still plant cucumber to harvest late December or January. I stay in southern part of Nigeria
You can plant cucumber round the year, but you must have a proven source of irrigation especially now that we are approaching the dry season.

1 Like

Re: OUT OF STOCK! - Good Quality Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by anibirelawal(m): 10:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
Gracealone:
Murano and Tokyo hybrid cucumber seeds still available.

Thanks for your patronage.

Hi, do you have that of watermelon hybrid seeds
Re: OUT OF STOCK! - Good Quality Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by adelflexy: 3:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
please I need someone to guide me on cucumber farming am in anambra state. want to try it out in sacks. thanks
Re: OUT OF STOCK! - Good Quality Hybrid Cucumber Seeds by Mrkellz: 9:13pm On May 04, 2019
Hello
Do you have mini cucumber seeds?

(1) (Reply)

Learn About Plantain Macro-propergation tissue Culture Suckers Multiplication / Turkey Farming / 100 Acres Of Cashew Plantation Up For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.