Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,601 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Meet Up: Thread For Nairaland Most Notorious Derailers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Up: Thread For Nairaland Most Notorious Derailers (4021 Views)

Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? / Britain’s Most Notorious Prisoner Gets Married In Jail (photos) / List Of Nairaland Most Beautiful Girls I Will Love To Go On Date With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Up: Thread For Nairaland Most Notorious Derailers by y3mi(m): 11:20am On Jul 04, 2017
If you are a certified troll, a post stalker, a jobless derailer or even a forum troublemaker. Here is the thread for y'all to make it out and catch fun.

Enjoy while it last.
Re: Meet Up: Thread For Nairaland Most Notorious Derailers by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:21am On Jul 04, 2017
Are you not too old for this ?

5 Likes

Re: Meet Up: Thread For Nairaland Most Notorious Derailers by y3mi(m): 11:23am On Jul 04, 2017
...And so it began
Re: Meet Up: Thread For Nairaland Most Notorious Derailers by arleck(m): 11:28am On Jul 04, 2017
choi! cheesy
Lele Emi ka peugeot405 grin
Re: Meet Up: Thread For Nairaland Most Notorious Derailers by NairalandCS(m): 11:31am On Jul 04, 2017
What is this now ?

3 Likes

Re: Meet Up: Thread For Nairaland Most Notorious Derailers by y3mi(m): 11:32am On Jul 04, 2017
arleck:
choi! grin
Lele Emi ka peugeot405
Thanks bro

Oluwasaeon:
Oluwasaeon Are you too old-looking to post your pic on NL ?
Re: Meet Up: Thread For Nairaland Most Notorious Derailers by IamLEGEND1: 11:35am On Jul 04, 2017
[i] "MOST UGLIEST GUY"

guy, why? As you old reach you still dey misyarn like this.
Komot these pictures and destroy your phone or send me your English teacher's phone number.
[/I]

3 Likes

Re: Meet Up: Thread For Nairaland Most Notorious Derailers by y3mi(m): 11:39am On Jul 04, 2017
NairalandCS:
What is this now ?
A thread where Nairaland rejects meet up to catch fun.
Re: Meet Up: Thread For Nairaland Most Notorious Derailers by marvin902(m): 11:40am On Jul 04, 2017
i never there's still peeps like you on this earth..
i comment my reserve undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Meet Up: Thread For Nairaland Most Notorious Derailers by ikeepitreal(m): 11:40am On Jul 04, 2017
Vagina!
Re: Meet Up: Thread For Nairaland Most Notorious Derailers by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 04, 2017
Na wa o undecided
Re: Meet Up: Thread For Nairaland Most Notorious Derailers by arleck(m): 11:52am On Jul 04, 2017
y3mi:
Thanks bro

The other side doesn't think so, he says no one is too old for such a thing on NL.
embarassed
i dy shame for you
Re: Meet Up: Thread For Nairaland Most Notorious Derailers by Amarabae(f): 11:57am On Jul 04, 2017
you look good and ok.
Re: Meet Up: Thread For Nairaland Most Notorious Derailers by hodusglobal(m): 11:57am On Jul 04, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Abeg, leave the boy alone ooo, no be him fault, Na because he still dey collect pocket money from mama Yemi to buy data on his Android phone...@OP, O-Boy, no worry, I go report you to mama Yemi when next I visit her... grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Up: Thread For Nairaland Most Notorious Derailers by y3mi(m): 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
ikeepitreal:
Vagina!
The source of all human creation. I like to call it inlet, there are minors on NL.

Amarabae:
you look good and ok.
Thanks Damsel.
hodusglobal:
Abeg, leave the boy alone ooo, no be him fault, Na because he still dey collect pocket money from mama Yemi to buy data on his Android phone...@OP, O-Boy, no worry, I go report you to mama Yemi when next I visit her... grin
Na me u dey call boy? I no blame u, na cos say I look way younger than my age. Nairaland took off 2005, I discovered it '06, registered '07 and started commenting and trending with great threads, some of which has graced front-page. Only if you know my other monikers then you'd know I'm an 'agba-awo' on Nairaland whose impact has being felt across positively, and to which you will realise I'm not in the same league with a 10th generation joiner like you who registered 2015. Besides, if you know one of the few creative disciplines I'm into, you'd be asking me to school you better so you can come up with a much better logo than the kitsche you are so proud of creating you had to upload it on your NL profile as your DP instead of your face which your less proud of.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Up: Thread For Nairaland Most Notorious Derailers by Oyindidi(f): 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
Tahrah:
Na wa o undecided
cool
Re: Meet Up: Thread For Nairaland Most Notorious Derailers by Oyindidi(f): 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
y3mi:
The source of all human creation. I like to call it inlet, there are minors on NL.

Thanks Damsel.

Na me u dey call boy? I no blame u, na cos say I look way younger than my age. Nairaland took off 2005, I discovered it '06, registered '07 and started commenting and trending with great threads, some of which has graced front-page. Only if you know my other monikers then you'd know I be 'agba-awo' for NL whose impact has being felt on NL positively, you will realise I'm not in the same league with a 10th generation joiner like you who registered 2015. Besides, if you know one of the few creative disciplines I'm into, you'd be asking me to schoool you better so you can come up with a much better logo than the kitsche you uploaded on your dp, since it seems you can't afford the payment to complete the roadside computer graphics school you went to.
Sharrap!
Re: Meet Up: Thread For Nairaland Most Notorious Derailers by y3mi(m): 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
Tahrah:
Na wa o undecided
Make we no read your black rose, why?
Oyindidi:
Sharrap!
Oh! Sorry I didn't realize he's your crush. Ma bi nu.
Re: Meet Up: Thread For Nairaland Most Notorious Derailers by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
y3mi:
Make we no read your black rose, why?Oh! Sorry I didn't realize he's your crush. Ma bi nu.
Make boredom no kee you ni,i no know wetin to put for the diary sef.
Oyindidi mummy yo!

I heard Aderola deactivated,she don run away.sad
Re: Meet Up: Thread For Nairaland Most Notorious Derailers by Oyindidi(f): 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
Tahrah:
Make boredom no kee you ni,i no know wetin to put for the diary sef.
Oyindidi mummy yo!

I heard Aderola deactivated,she don run away.sad
I wanted to ask you sef, sad sad
Re: Meet Up: Thread For Nairaland Most Notorious Derailers by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
Oyindidi:
I wanted to ask you sef, sad sad
I hope nothing is wrong with her sha.sad
Re: Meet Up: Thread For Nairaland Most Notorious Derailers by Oyindidi(f): 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
Tahrah:
I hope nothing is wrong with her sha.sad
I don't know why she deactivated. I'm hoping she's okay.
Re: Meet Up: Thread For Nairaland Most Notorious Derailers by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
Oyindidi:
Do you communicate with each other outside of NL?
Re: Meet Up: Thread For Nairaland Most Notorious Derailers by McBrooklyn(m): 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
grin
Re: Meet Up: Thread For Nairaland Most Notorious Derailers by obontami: 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
Oyindidi:

Hey
Re: Meet Up: Thread For Nairaland Most Notorious Derailers by y3mi(m): 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
I can't believe this is working.

As far as NL traffic is concern, at all, at all na im be winch.

grin
Re: Meet Up: Thread For Nairaland Most Notorious Derailers by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
Oyindidi:
me too I hope she is fine sad
Re: Meet Up: Thread For Nairaland Most Notorious Derailers by Victornezzar: 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
greyboy5000:
me too I hope she is fine sad
She has given her life 2 christ
All of u should do d same
Re: Meet Up: Thread For Nairaland Most Notorious Derailers by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
Victornezzar:

She has given her life 2 christ
All of u should do d same
lol
Seriously I am concerned about her
She left us without any clue sad
Re: Meet Up: Thread For Nairaland Most Notorious Derailers by Victornezzar: 1:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
greyboy5000:
lol
Seriously I am concerned about her
She left us without any clue sad
Lol
Is she ur wife
Don't let Tahrah see dis
Re: Meet Up: Thread For Nairaland Most Notorious Derailers by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
Victornezzar:

Lol
Is she ur wife
Don't let Tahrah see dis
tahrah pls don't me angry with me cry
But i know you and tarah run things grin

I was rushing to type I have corrected it biko
Re: Meet Up: Thread For Nairaland Most Notorious Derailers by Oyindidi(f): 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
Tahrah:
Do you communicate with each other outside of NL?
Nope, thought you guys chat off Nl?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Shocking Reasons Why Women Will Have Sex With You / Supplement For Guys With Small Dicks.. / Nigerian Man Sends Lady He Has Never Met Lady N300k After She Tweeted “abuja”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.