Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Why Do Most People Grow Weak In Relationships That Last Long? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most People Grow Weak In Relationships That Last Long? (855 Views)

What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? / 7 Kinds Of Relationships That Might Never Lead To Marriage / The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most People Grow Weak In Relationships That Last Long? by ekensi01: 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
I have nothing to say to it cause me myself am puzzle.

The most a relationship goes the weak it be for most people, using myself as an example:

Please what's responsible for that and what can i do to make it stand upright again?

HELP OUT
Re: Why Do Most People Grow Weak In Relationships That Last Long? by ITbomb(m): 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
It is human nature there is nothing you can do than to get married.

The truth is that all relationships go cool over the years, even in marriage.

The difference between unmarried and married is that, for unmarried it is easy to walk out and that's when you hear of broken relationships but for the married 70% are going through what the unmarried goes through but it is difficult to just walk out, the reason most of the time is the kids or what "the family" would say , so they just manage together.

The greatest insurance against relationships going weak is the commitment by each party to stay together no matter what so that instead of thinking of walking away, you will be thinking of how to resolve and move ahead

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People Grow Weak In Relationships That Last Long? by NairalandCS(m): 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
It's human nature.

Don't tell me you still want the things you did while you were a kid ?
Re: Why Do Most People Grow Weak In Relationships That Last Long? by cerowo(f): 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
That's nature for you.... Would advice you engross with things that both of you likes most.
Re: Why Do Most People Grow Weak In Relationships That Last Long? by ekensi01: 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
NairalandCS:
It's human nature.

Don't tell me you still want the things you did while you were a kid ?
How do you mean by 'things i did when i was a kid'?
Re: Why Do Most People Grow Weak In Relationships That Last Long? by McBrooklyn(m): 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
cry
Re: Why Do Most People Grow Weak In Relationships That Last Long? by ekensi01: 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
cerowo:
That's nature for you....
Would advice you engross with things that both of you likes most.
what i want she wouldnt give it to me.
Re: Why Do Most People Grow Weak In Relationships That Last Long? by cerowo(f): 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
ekensi01:
what i want she wouldnt give it to me.
This is serious Op.
Re: Why Do Most People Grow Weak In Relationships That Last Long? by ikeepitreal(m): 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
This is mainly due to loss of interest and some form of tediousness in the relationship.
And some males begin to regard sexual activities with a long term woman as wearisome.
The only remedy for this is spontaneousness,introducing new things in the relationship and bedroom at most.These steps refresh the feelings and strengthens a couple's bond.
Re: Why Do Most People Grow Weak In Relationships That Last Long? by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
I don't think "weak" is the appropriate word to describe that situation, I think what you are trying to say is that when both parties been together for long, the curiosity of one towards the other reduces, I've not been in a relationship for too long but I think it's because they are already used to each other and don't look new to each other, unless I don't get your point.
Re: Why Do Most People Grow Weak In Relationships That Last Long? by ekensi01: 7:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
cerowo:
This is serious Op.
i tell you. Its a special case. cool
Re: Why Do Most People Grow Weak In Relationships That Last Long? by ekensi01: 7:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
ikeepitreal:
This is mainly due to loss of interest and some form of tediousness in the relationship.
And some males begin to regard sexual activities with a long term woman as wearisome.
The only remedy for this is spontaneousness,introducing new things in the relationship and bedroom at most.These steps refresh the feelings and strengthens a couple's bond.
can it work without bedroom? Cause she said no sex
Re: Why Do Most People Grow Weak In Relationships That Last Long? by ITbomb(m): 9:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
ekensi01:
can it work without bedroom? Cause she said no sex
No sex?

I'm out

I thought I was talking with human beings
Re: Why Do Most People Grow Weak In Relationships That Last Long? by ekensi01: 10:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
ITbomb:
No sex?
I'm out
I thought I was talking with human beings
LOL
Re: Why Do Most People Grow Weak In Relationships That Last Long? by TANKDESTROYER(m): 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
because they stopped chasing eachother
Re: Why Do Most People Grow Weak In Relationships That Last Long? by ekensi01: 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
TANKDESTROYER:
because they stopped chasing eachother
how? Explain to me.

(1) (Reply)

“I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex” — Linda Ikeji. / Check Out Photos Of A Young Nigerian Man Who Calls Himself An "Educated Stripper / See Some Of The Things That Will Happen To You If You Marry Early (see Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.