Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

See Last Whatsapp Chat Of Solider Killed By Bokoharam With His Kid Brother - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See Last Whatsapp Chat Of Solider Killed By Bokoharam With His Kid Brother (718 Views)

One Of The KIDNAPPED Corpers By BOKOHARAM Identified / Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide / Man Has Sex His Wit His Kid Daughter,Shares Photo On Facebook.See Reactions(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Last Whatsapp Chat Of Solider Killed By Bokoharam With His Kid Brother by mezynaija(m): 1:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
JOS, NIGERIA - Last week, Boko Haram attacked some Nigerian armies serving in Borno State, and Capt. Chris was one of the victims who were killed.

In a new Facebook post made by Chagga, kid brother to the deceased, he shared their last WhatsApp conversation.

Read what he posted below:

"Someone plz shake me off dis bad dream..i remember wen I told u about Al'chaddas death nd u said so many things like u saw urz coming. I always use to tell u I wonder how my life will play out without u in it..death is a big cheater buh guess wah? We will be fyn ya wife and children too...Keep resting with the makerRiP big brother"

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/07/he-saw-his-death-coming-see-last.html

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Re: See Last Whatsapp Chat Of Solider Killed By Bokoharam With His Kid Brother by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
rip bruh.... my dad does the same, don't cared about me again that's why am into G's level

1 Like

Re: See Last Whatsapp Chat Of Solider Killed By Bokoharam With His Kid Brother by Stephenfowoyo(m): 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
Rip bro

(1) (Reply)

Another Badoo Member Caught In Ikorodu,Beaten To Pulp By Mob(pics) / Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Minna Niger State / Young Boy Shot Dead In Benin!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.