Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide (47874 Views)

Photo Of Abolarinwa Olaoye Who Committed Suicide In Ekiti Secretariat / Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) / Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by AcuraZDX: 10:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
The last conversation between a 100 level Chemical Engineering student of University of Port Harcourt, Hilkmat Gbadamosi and a friend before she took her own life has surfaced.

In the chat, she was advised by her to stay away from a particular guy who might be her boyfriend and was later invited for a fellowship which she said she would have loved to attend if she would be alive the next day.

According to several reports, she was complaining that the pain has refused to go away, although she clearly did not specify the cause of the pain.

However, other sources said she committed suicide because her boyfriend left her.

Neighbour said she might have died since Saturday as they did not see her on Sunday and on Monday afternoon.

Her body has been deposited to the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital.

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/last-chat-of-100-level-uniport-student-who-committed-suicide/

1 Like

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by mediaNGR: 11:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
embarassed embarassed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by TheFacelessMan: 11:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
No privacy again in this world...

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by MikeBetty(m): 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
Parents Sent Their Children To School To Learn, They Went Only To Forget The Reason Why They Sent Them To School. Female Students Who Are Leaving In Private Hostels Nowadays Rock Life With Male Students More Than Their Parents At Home. Some Of Them Between 7pm - 9pm Dress Waiting For Any Flashy Cars At Bishops Court Owerri, And School Gates. The Way They Hop Into Cars Keep One Thinking What The World Has Turn Into.

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by philosophie: 11:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
I think I'm the next to leave this trap called life. I'd flavor my sniper tho, I'd add some campari to it, makes the slide frictionless. Bye palz

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by IamD18: 11:40pm On Apr 30, 2019
MikeBetty:
[s] Parents Sent Their Children To School To Learn, They Went Only To Forget The Reason Why They Sent Them To School. Female Students Who Are Leaving In Private Hostels Nowadays Rock Life With Male Students More Than Their Parents At Home. Some Of Them Between 7pm - 9pm Dress Waiting For Any Flashy Cars At Bishops Court Owerri, And School Gates. The Way They Hop Into Cars Keep One Thinking What The World Has Turn Into.[/s]
Stop scribbling rubbish all to look sanctimonious. How did you know the time they normally stand at red districts if you were as holy as you wanna look?

Romance and relationship are among the things a reasonable and complete student must learn in the university. Others inclusive, as long as you are hurting nobody.

Everything must not revolve around dy/dx in the university.

It's as simple; Learn all and apply them responsibly with common sense.

155 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by Ziel20: 11:40pm On Apr 30, 2019
Dude or whosoever it is that was chatting with that girl was so careless. She made it clear that she can't help herself but think about taking her life and she even said if she'll be alive the next day and all the idiot could say was u r a strong woman. She's obviously a child and was in a helpless situation yet the dude couldn't play hero to reach to her problem. Depression is REAL and that shit takes away every obvious survival option and present only the easiest route (suicide) to its victims. Let's watch out for each other. So bad.

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by Ziel20: 11:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
philosophie:
I think I'm the next to leave this trap called life. I'd flavor my sniper tho, I'd add some campari to it, makes the slide frictionless. Bye palz

Another depressed soul. Please let's save this one.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by MikeBetty(m): 12:04am On May 01, 2019
IamD18:

Stop scribbling rubbish all to look sanctimonious. How did you know the time they normally stand at red districts if you were as holy as you wanna look?

Romance and relationship are among the things a reasonable and complete student must learn in the university. Others inclusive, as long as you are hurting nobody.

Everything must not revolve around dy/dx in the university.

It's as simple; Learn all and apply them responsibly with common sense.
I Leave Around The Vicinity And Its A First-hand Information. She Has Learnt And Started What She Could Not Withstand. Majority Of Them Are Into Prostitution Take It Or Leave It.

11 Likes

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:55am On May 01, 2019
If my heartbroken friend sends me such a text ,omo na to take the next available transit to her house and spend some days with her until she's fully recovered.I will even make it my duty to force her outta d house to see movies or fun places if need be.....A lot of nigerians take important things for granted...Before most people commit suicide, they either show the signs or tell their trusted paddy,and its so unfortunate that those people they tell do not take it serious. Of what use is this mssg now?

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by Tsam96(m): 1:04am On May 01, 2019
ReneeNuttall:
If my heartbroken friend sends me such a text ,omo na to take the next available transit to her house and spend some days with her until she's fully recovered.I will even make it my duty to force her outta d house to see movies or fun places if need be.....A lot of nigerians take important things for granted...Before most people commit suicide, they either show the signs or tell their trusted paddy,and its so unfortunate that those people they tell do not take it serious. Of what use is this mssg now?

It's always easy to be the judge in other people's case. The guy was probably just as concerned as you are. Check the time on the chat it was around midnight. The next available transit would most likely be in d morning. By then it might probably be too late. That's not to mention the fact that the guy probably didn't know the situation was that serious. (A lot of people still think anyone who commit suicide becos of a breakup is just being silly). It's easy to dismiss talks about suicide in such situations.

While I understand the fact that being proactive might have saved d life of many people who commit suicide. We can't always put the blame on people for what they did or didn't do. (Heck! There might be someone suffering from depression right next to you and u'd not even know)The deed is done already.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by Bossjakande: 3:35am On May 01, 2019
So na because of man u committed sucide so sad.

5 Likes

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by DREagon(m): 3:44am On May 01, 2019
So this Fine girl kill her self because of guy, shey the guy now go dey knack another babe dey flex,
!! Suicidal thought is in your head!! U did not even consider your family on how they are going to take it, after the whole sacrifice they made because of u. Selfish people always using depression as an escues, Smh

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by aanuoluwami14(f): 4:11am On May 01, 2019
Depression is real! May God help us.

5 Likes

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by 6ixT8: 9:24am On May 01, 2019
Foolish and insensitive friend. imagine how the so-calleg friend handle the suicide discussion...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by bolinjkezzy(m): 9:32am On May 01, 2019
Any girl/man that cannot handle heartbreak should not go into relationship biko, killing yourself over relationship issues to me is bullshit

5 Likes

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by frankmoney(m): 11:05am On May 01, 2019
Rochas was right . All states need a commissioner of happiness to check this depression issue

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by MissRaine69(f): 11:05am On May 01, 2019
Let’s chat about the lack of adequate mental health support in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by McAausim: 11:05am On May 01, 2019
cool
Chai pretty girl gone like that..... shocked

Dear nairalanders

Did you need a laundry man ?

Am an experienced laundry man base in Abuja. For your home service laundry in any part of FCT

Call or Whataspp :

1 Like

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by ncss23ws: 11:05am On May 01, 2019
OMG RIP
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by KingLennon(m): 11:06am On May 01, 2019
The rate of suicide in 2019 is alarming! That her friend is so naive. He/she should have gone to her house immediately and help her go through that mode. RIP fynie....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by computer0810(m): 11:06am On May 01, 2019
philosophie:
good bye bro....say hi to my great gran parent for me

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:06am On May 01, 2019
Ok
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by omoadeleye(m): 11:06am On May 01, 2019
Foolish woman
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by Bukasint(f): 11:07am On May 01, 2019
A

1 Like

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by nairalanduseles: 11:07am On May 01, 2019
A country that a lot of people be suffering from anxiety and mental health......no help lines
No psychologist
Come to fellowship ....Really......religion has really destroyed Nigeria

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) / Tenant Pushes Lagos Landlady To Death Over Door Closure / Young Boys Caught Stealing Panties In Lagos, Forced To Strip By Residents.Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.