Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:28 PM

Steps To Take In Other To Make Money From Blog - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Steps To Take In Other To Make Money From Blog (3532 Views)

Start Making good money from Gem Stones / 22 Surefire Guaranteed Steps To Make More Money In Your Life / Steps To Starting A Private School And Increasing Your Private School's Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Steps To Take In Other To Make Money From Blog by ojima111: 10:14pm On Mar 04, 2010
Hi friends.
You can check my latest blog at http://ondisday.blogpost.com
Re: Steps To Take In Other To Make Money From Blog by ojima111: 11:24am On Mar 05, 2010
Please. I sent my number to you email. I want you to call me so that we may discuss an important business
Re: Steps To Take In Other To Make Money From Blog by ojima111: 9:01am On Mar 06, 2010
That is good of you.
Re: Steps To Take In Other To Make Money From Blog by ojima111: 11:00am On Mar 06, 2010
enyotony
I seems you have abandoned this conversation. I am really enjoying it. Why not keep the ball rolling
Re: Steps To Take In Other To Make Money From Blog by Ltrust(m): 9:34pm On Mar 06, 2010
Creating a blog is the first step, monetizing is second but sending people to the site is a must. If anyone need manual on 100 creative ways to send people to your blog or site, reach me@ 07033097160. Goodbye.
Re: Steps To Take In Other To Make Money From Blog by ojima111: 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2010
That is nice of you. So can I get One of this Packages
Re: Steps To Take In Other To Make Money From Blog by alldone(m): 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2010
wonderful discussion
Re: Steps To Take In Other To Make Money From Blog by ojima111: 11:20pm On Mar 14, 2010
Wait , have enyo abandoned this wonderful thread?
Re: Steps To Take In Other To Make Money From Blog by consultmartins(m): 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2010
Please enyotony, i want to know how far you have gone with your Blog. Share your experience with us here.
Re: Steps To Take In Other To Make Money From Blog by boogiie: 1:53am On May 03, 2010
consultantmartins you seem to have deep expertise on ways of making money via the internet. How do one create and market info products in pdf formats?
Re: Steps To Take In Other To Make Money From Blog by consultmartins(m): 2:33pm On May 07, 2010
boogiie:

consultantmartins you seem to have deep expertise on ways of making money via the internet. How do one create and market info products in pdf formats?
My brother, there is no big deal in creating info products. Just sit down and access yourself. There is something you know that others don't. It could be your hobby, skill or talent. Just package it and sell it to others who are interested in that field. As for the pdf of a thing, just go to google.com and search for free pdf converter.
Re: Steps To Take In Other To Make Money From Blog by consultmartins(m): 4:25am On May 15, 2010
Re: Steps To Take In Other To Make Money From Blog by IVORY2009(m): 6:48am On May 18, 2010
Hello, intresting topic, i can offer to show anyone website to summit his or her blog 4 free, to get 3 million visitor 4 free. But can u teach me how to blog in exchange? Perhaps adding google adsense is my problem and making money frm google too. Contact me if u are intrested, so we could meet.
Re: Steps To Take In Other To Make Money From Blog by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 18, 2010
@enyotony

is your blog wordpress or blogger?

To your question, making money with your blog is not rocket science. Making money with a blog takes time and management to start yielding money.

What do you blog about? can we see your site?

Let me visit your site then i'll tell you how to monetize it.

I'll be waiting.
Re: Steps To Take In Other To Make Money From Blog by franctony(m): 3:04pm On May 19, 2010
consultmartins, i will seriously need ur help. reply asap
Re: Steps To Take In Other To Make Money From Blog by suxes2005(m): 4:56pm On May 19, 2010
It is not that easy to make money with blog but it
aint a rocket science either.

Try read martins' ebook and u wil see some
useful tips there.

SHALOM
Re: Steps To Take In Other To Make Money From Blog by Project10: 12:50pm On May 20, 2010
You have to have submitted your blog for indexing first. Then we can talk making money from it using Search engine Optimization (SEO).

The first thing you need to think about when it comes to SEO is literally the basics of your site. It's very important that your site is designed and developed to be SEO friendly. If it is, it'll be a lot easier to optimise your site for Google. SEO marketing will be easier to carry out, and your site will have a better chance of being ranked highly by search engines.
email and I would show you how to index your blogs  wada@amnesiatoo.pl
Re: Steps To Take In Other To Make Money From Blog by consultmartins(m): 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2010
suxes2005:

It is not that easy to make money with blog but it
aint a rocket science either.

Try read martins' ebook and u wil see some
useful tips there.

SHALOM

Thanks for the commendation, i'm grateful.
Re: Steps To Take In Other To Make Money From Blog by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2010
To make money from a blog you must have an adsense account and your blog must be getting a lot of visitors daily. I have attached an E-book that will teach you the steps of making money online with a blog. Its free to download and easy to read. Enjoy!!

By the way Enyotony and ConsultMartins are the same person.
Re: Steps To Take In Other To Make Money From Blog by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2010
To make money from a blog you must have an adsense account and your blog must be getting a lot of visitors daily.
Re: Steps To Take In Other To Make Money From Blog by consultmartins(m): 8:44am On Aug 11, 2010
Re: Steps To Take In Other To Make Money From Blog by consultmartins(m): 8:51am On Aug 11, 2010

1 Like

Re: Steps To Take In Other To Make Money From Blog by suxes2005(m): 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2010
tnx 2 God i'm doin fine online now,

www.millionairenewbie.com

Sheyi
The Billion Dollar Boy
Re: Steps To Take In Other To Make Money From Blog by consultmartins(m): 6:01pm On Oct 08, 2010
My Blog went down for two days due to server failure and i almost fainted. Do you know how much i lost within these two days.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Prove That I Paid The Money Into Her Account? / Mallforafrica And Their Charges. / I Need Someone To Partner With Me Or Where To Get Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.