Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Maitama Sule’s Corpse Arrives Abuja, Received By Abba Kyari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maitama Sule’s Corpse Arrives Abuja, Received By Abba Kyari (31829 Views)

Atiku Arrives Abuja, Received By Ben Bruce And Other PDP Members (Pics) / Crowd At Maitama Sule's Funeral Prayer (Photos) / Maitama Sule's Body Received By Governor Ganduje, Saraki & Others in Kano (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maitama Sule’s Corpse Arrives Abuja, Received By Abba Kyari by modsfucker: 5:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
Benekruku:

It's Okay

Is that all?

Sure, that's all, RIP to your dad
Re: Maitama Sule’s Corpse Arrives Abuja, Received By Abba Kyari by Benekruku(m): 5:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
modsfucker:

Sure, that's all, RIP to your dad

Okay

Thanks
Re: Maitama Sule’s Corpse Arrives Abuja, Received By Abba Kyari by modsfucker: 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
Benekruku:

Okay

Thanks

Re: Maitama Sule’s Corpse Arrives Abuja, Received By Abba Kyari by dejidejavu: 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
Benekruku:
He will receive Buhari's corpse soon

No hate! Some facts re just meant to be said!
And yours soon
Re: Maitama Sule’s Corpse Arrives Abuja, Received By Abba Kyari by BiafraAmaka(m): 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
modsfucker:

Do you realize that your father is equally due for death anytime soon

I pray he dies today or tomorrow.

Note that your death is also imminent

Death shall visit your house in batches.

Amadioha the god of thunder will strike you tonight,the spirit of death � will kill each and every one of your family �tonight

Amen
Re: Maitama Sule’s Corpse Arrives Abuja, Received By Abba Kyari by modsfucker: 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
BiafraAmaka:

Amadioha the god of thunder will strike you tonight,the spirit of death � will kill each and every one of your family �tonight

Amen

Hahaha let me say it again, your dad would surely die before Buhari.... Keep it on record.
Re: Maitama Sule’s Corpse Arrives Abuja, Received By Abba Kyari by BiafraAmaka(m): 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
modsfucker:

Hahaha let me say it again, your dad would surely die before Buhari.... Keep it on record.

I repeat
Amadioha the god of thunder will strike you tonight,the spirit of death � will kill each and every one of your family �tonight and no one will ever remain in your family

Amen
Re: Maitama Sule’s Corpse Arrives Abuja, Received By Abba Kyari by modsfucker: 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
BiafraAmaka:

I repeat
Amadioha the god of thunder will strike you tonight,the spirit of death � will kill each and every one of your family �tonight and no one will ever remain in your family

Amen

You seem to learn your mistake since you realize that it is not good to wish others death.... Look at how frustrated you've become just because I wish your dad what you wished to Buhari.... Your dad will live long, go and sin no more....

You nearly attracted death to your innocent father.
Re: Maitama Sule’s Corpse Arrives Abuja, Received By Abba Kyari by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
modsfucker:

Your father would die before him.... He would be crushed by a speeding car at the market side tomorrow
oya come and worship ur Messiah grin

Re: Maitama Sule’s Corpse Arrives Abuja, Received By Abba Kyari by Abduljabbar1313(m): 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
Igbo people I don't know when you will regain back to your consciousnes. You behave as if you will not die.
Turn to NTA for live funeral prayer where Dangote, Bukola sarki ministers and 10 governors in attendance
North and south west is what makes up Nigeria while south east are tenants. No body would allow you to rule Nigeria because you're stupid, all you know is to pray for other people to die, thinking that you will remain on earth forever.
You should continue abusing people that have cleaned record and see if you will not end before your time!
Whether you like it or not you must continue to remain under the leadership of the Hausa people whom you consider illiterates and parasites.
May almighty Allah bless Kano State and may he fill the vacuum created by the death of this elder stateman.
Adios Dan masanin Kano!
Re: Maitama Sule’s Corpse Arrives Abuja, Received By Abba Kyari by gawu1: 6:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
Benekruku:

Your own corpse will be received soon by someone too. Every life shall test dead sooner or later
The obvious fact is that death visit us not only when we fell sick. Many have survived when we thought they were at terminal points, while many have gone to the beyond when we thought they were at prime points.
That Life here is temporary is what all know ; when, how, where it will end is what is beyond human knowledge, nor can human cause, postpone or prevent the when, how, or where of the appointed time.
I wish when my time comes my corpse is received by a highly placed like Abba Kyari rather than by pigs. A food for thought, a fact to ponder on!
Re: Maitama Sule’s Corpse Arrives Abuja, Received By Abba Kyari by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
Do we really have an acting president in this country? Or we just have a figure head acting. I am just acting because I am not understanding again.
Re: Maitama Sule’s Corpse Arrives Abuja, Received By Abba Kyari by Charnky(f): 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
seunlayi:
he is not dying jor, he is resting- APC grin grin grin Don't you know it is usual to see birds of same feathers flying together?

Re: Maitama Sule’s Corpse Arrives Abuja, Received By Abba Kyari by Abduljabbar1313(m): 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
gawu1:

Your own corpse will be received soon by someone too. Every life shall test dead sooner or later
The obvious fact is that death visit us not only when we fell sick. Many have survived when we thought they were at terminal points, while many have gone to the beyond when we thought they were at prime points.
That Life here is temporary is what all know ; when, how, where it will end is what is beyond human knowledge, nor can human cause, postpone or prevent the when, how, or where of the appointed time.
I wish when my time comes my corpse is received by a highly placed like Abba Kyari rather than by pigs. A food for thought, a fact to ponder on!

That's good!
You know, igbo people have a mayiopic thinking. They don't think that one day they are going to die.
Re: Maitama Sule’s Corpse Arrives Abuja, Received By Abba Kyari by malikombi(m): 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
madridguy:
May Allah accept his soul and grant him Al Jannah Firdaous.
Allahumo aamin
Re: Maitama Sule’s Corpse Arrives Abuja, Received By Abba Kyari by BiafraAmaka(m): 7:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
modsfucker:

You seem to learn your mistake since you realize that it is not good to wish others death.... Look at how frustrated you've become just because I wish your dad what you wished to Buhari.... Your dad will live long, go and sin no more....

Get lost
Re: Maitama Sule’s Corpse Arrives Abuja, Received By Abba Kyari by citizenY(m): 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
Benekruku:

Its the same road,, somebody will receive your corpse too, sooner or later

Some facts have been said.
Re: Maitama Sule’s Corpse Arrives Abuja, Received By Abba Kyari by citizenY(m): 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
modsfucker:

No,let him live forever
Re: Maitama Sule’s Corpse Arrives Abuja, Received By Abba Kyari by YaksonFCA(m): 10:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
RIP.
Re: Maitama Sule’s Corpse Arrives Abuja, Received By Abba Kyari by Benekruku(m): 7:55am On Jul 05, 2017
gawu1:

The fact is bitter

Your lots said same for Yar' Adua

Buhari is gone..forget the gimmick...
Re: Maitama Sule’s Corpse Arrives Abuja, Received By Abba Kyari by Benekruku(m): 9:14am On Jul 05, 2017
citizenY:

Its the same road,, somebody will receive your corpse too, sooner or later

Some facts have been said.

Certainly!

It's a debt we all must pay
Re: Maitama Sule’s Corpse Arrives Abuja, Received By Abba Kyari by Benekruku(m): 9:17am On Jul 05, 2017
dejidejavu:

And yours soon

Only the weak get scared of that last moment!

I only know I won't withhold to power at the detriment of my health
Re: Maitama Sule’s Corpse Arrives Abuja, Received By Abba Kyari by Benekruku(m): 9:37am On Jul 05, 2017
modsfucker:

I don't usually reply to fools but when it's the case of your type who happen to have heredited it by the union of two idiots who had dominant genes of foolishness, I take it upon myself to clarify issues and make corrections. Certainly sure you were born on the highway as that's were most accidents happen and not minding the "FACT" that you got multiple fathers, I still take it upon my prestigious self to enlighten your type.

I might have sinned to clarify you about your history, I would also want you to note that you can be of use to Earth just like you FATHER was never of use to himself. Logically, you can't make it in life. Two idiots can copulate to make a brainiest.

I have a spiritual gift of reading people by there words and can authoritatively tell you were you will end. Your offsprings will die before you and relations terminated in ghastly
machinery accident. Please note that vehicular is included.

As a matter of urgency, I will suggest you use yourself for money rituals as that's the "ONLY" good you can be useful for.

Take a chill pill and digest then get back to me. Am willing to give you more and detailed explanation about how you inherited a poverty ridden life. Can perceive you re a short man which I don't have an issue with, but what baffles me is your short reasoning, short penis and small brain.

You definitely won't be able to satisfy a woman sexually, but thanks to friends and relations helping you out. It's quite difficult to spend the rest of your life with a one minute man who at same time as a 3inches pencil.

Get back to your parents dead or alive, they will give you more reasons why your life is miserable.
Re: Maitama Sule’s Corpse Arrives Abuja, Received By Abba Kyari by modsfucker: 10:06am On Jul 05, 2017
Benekruku:

I don't usually reply to fools but when it's the case of your type who happen to have heredited it by the union of two idiots who had dominant genes of foolishness, I take it upon myself to clarify issues and make corrections. Certainly sure you were born on the highway as that's were most accidents happen and not minding the "FACT" that you got multiple fathers, I still take it upon my prestigious self to enlighten your type.

I might have sinned to clarify you about your history, I would also want you to note that you can be of use to Earth just like you FATHER was never of use to himself. Logically, you can't make it in life. Two idiots can copulate to make a brainiest.

I have a spiritual gift of reading people by there words and can authoritatively tell you were you will end. Your offsprings will die before you and relations terminated in ghastly
machinery accident. Please note that vehicular is included.

As a matter of urgency, I will suggest you use yourself for money rituals as that's the "ONLY" good you can be useful for.

Take a chill pill and digest then get back to me. Am willing to give you more and detailed explanation about how you inherited a poverty ridden life. Can perceive you re a short man which I don't have an issue with, but what baffles me is your short reasoning, short penis and small brain.

You definitely won't be able to satisfy a woman sexually, but thanks to friends and relations helping you out. It's quite difficult to spend the rest of your life with a one minute man who at same time as a 3inches pencil.

Get back to your parents dead or alive, they will give you more reasons why your life is miserable.

Kindly correct the italicized parts.... You need to focus more in school.

Secondly, you sound so frustrated and angry. I don't know that I have the power to make somebody mad by means of just words. Thanks for making me discover this my new strength.

I believe you had a sleepless night trying to compose that shit you wrote above, because I know that I wrote what you commented on yesterday and you just commented with Ok thanks, not knowing that your aim was to spend the whole night trying to compose a reply and send it in the morning.

The fact still remains that whoever wishes anybody death not only Buhari, would die before the person.
Re: Maitama Sule’s Corpse Arrives Abuja, Received By Abba Kyari by Benekruku(m): 10:24am On Jul 05, 2017
modsfucker:

Kindly correct the italicized parts.... You need to focus more in school.

Secondly, you sound so frustrated and angry. I don't know that I have the power to make somebody mad by means of just words. Thanks for making me discover this my new strength.

I believe you had a sleepless night trying to compose that shit you wrote above, because I know that I wrote what you commented on yesterday and you just commented with Ok thanks, not knowing that your aim was to spend the whole night trying to compose a reply and send it in the morning.

The fact still remains that whoever wishes anybody death not only Buhari, would die before the person.

Am done with you Mofo! Done!
Re: Maitama Sule’s Corpse Arrives Abuja, Received By Abba Kyari by gawu1: 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
Benekruku:

The fact is bitter

Your lots said same for Yar' Adua

Buhari is gone..forget the gimmick...
Rather fact is fact, bitter or better.
Before Yar'Adua, many have gone, known and unknown: Ahmadu Bello, Tafawa Balewa, Samuel Akintola, Aguiyi Ironsi, Azikiwe, Awolowo, Ojuku, Effiong, Nzuogwu, as well as million igbo children starved to death during Biafra war, my great grandfather, your great grandfather and many others.
After Yar'Adua, as well, many have followed: Patrick Azazi, Patrick Yakowa, Abdullahi Kure, Danbaba Suntai, as well as thousand killed by Boko Haram insurgency, and many others;
many more will sooner or later follow them, including Buhari, Jonathan, Obasonjo, Atiku, IBB, pastors, Imams, the riches, the poors, as well as me and you.
Death is neither a curse or calamity nor is it a punishment, for if it were, what about Jesus and his great disciples, Muhammad and his great disciples, and other great people that have gone to the beyond. The perfects have gone, the uglies have gone too. It is an inevitable fact for every living thing.
Buhari is gone......you are gone too......is the gimmick to forget! Poor soul!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maitama Sule's Body Received By Governor Ganduje, Saraki & Others in Kano (Pics) / Bandits Lock Down Kaduna-Zaria Road, Kidnap Travellers, Many Feared Dead / Ekiti State Assembly Commences Plot To Impeach Governor Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.