Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) (31486 Views)

Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds β€˜First Daughter Of FRN’ / Tinubu's Daughter Folasade Says Igbos Living In Lagos State Are Ungrateful / Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday (2) (3) (4)

Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by Newsmic: 4:50am On Dec 05, 2023
Moment President Tinubu's Daughter Was Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijkjzKRxlNI

Folasade Tinubu-Ojo (Iyaloja-General Of Lagos), First Daughter Of Nigeria - President Tinubu's Daughter, Was Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event

nlfpmod

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by Bolacocaine: 4:51am On Dec 05, 2023
Cocaine sniffing is bad

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by Newsmic: 4:58am On Dec 05, 2023

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 5:14am On Dec 05, 2023
Bolacocaine:
Cocaine sniffing is bad

stay in your region....!!

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by IVORY2009(m): 5:22am On Dec 05, 2023
YouTubers and traffic grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by raskymonojendor: 5:27am On Dec 05, 2023
What does that even mean. I guess the MC was joking.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by duduade: 5:35am On Dec 05, 2023
Queen of Nigeria ke

Loool

Nigerians and double hustling azzzz liiicking

Loooool

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by Naijanascam: 5:36am On Dec 05, 2023
Just look at what Nigeria iwas reduced to because of what belle go eat, sycophants and praise singers.....

Queen of Nigeria indeed with her entourage including the wife of Bichi ...
First daughter of Nigeria

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by Lovemeharder(f): 5:48am On Dec 05, 2023
Queen of Tinubu. undecided

17 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by ILoveNG: 5:48am On Dec 05, 2023
Naijanascam:
Just look at what Nigeria iwas reduced to because of what belle go eat, sycophants and praise singers.....

Queen of Nigeria indeed with her entourage including the wife of Bichi ...
First daughter of Nigeria

rebirthkennedy:
Tinubu is a useless vagabond.i don't blame him sha I blame the people who defend his rascality because of tribe & selfish interests

Who do you blame when Chimamanda Adichie welcomed the gbajue man with an unpleasant woman voice as the president of Nigeria at Princeton University in the United States ?

You were probably blind then πŸ˜‚

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by plaindealer: 5:49am On Dec 05, 2023
DJ's and event hype people are paid to hype and sing praises, but Igbos still want us to belive that a common introduction hype means she's the queen of Nigeria.

Are you Igbos new to parties and what hype people and announcers say and how they sing praises?

These unexposed villagers sef..

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by miniziter(m): 5:49am On Dec 05, 2023
Na him Baba wife?

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by Millimann: 5:49am On Dec 05, 2023
But their online agbado miscreants are here earning a paltry 30k monthly.

They are also living in the slums of Agege, Ikorodu and Ogbomosho while the people they intend to punish live in Lekki, VGC and Ikoyi.

lapintoz:
See mumu developers. Obioma the tailor.
Highest people with high blood pressure live in the South East. Highest migrants in the country, obiomas!
I guess only your people have migrated to ikoyi, lekki, vi as the owners of the land.
This is one of those Agbado miscreants earning 30k monthly.

Brenbentondiaz:

That's true. I remember Emeka selling gala in traffic describing his house at Lekki for his friend the other day.
Another Agbado miscreant.

lapintoz:
To shock you, I work for an MNO and live on the island
30k is what I spend in 2 mins. 😁😁😁
This one may even be an aide to those ones earning 30k per month. No be only MNO!

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by StraightGaay: 5:49am On Dec 05, 2023
This ugly hoe queen? Has the meaning of queen changed since I last checked the dictionary?

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by accordadoga24(f): 5:50am On Dec 05, 2023
Hehehe

Enemies can wail.

The daughter of the butcher of the pigs is also a butcher.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by mytime24(f): 5:50am On Dec 05, 2023
By force πŸ‘‘
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by datopaper(m): 5:50am On Dec 05, 2023
Rf
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by Skinnygee1: 5:50am On Dec 05, 2023
Wetin be this grin

Does Hausa/Fulani babes where disgusted

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by rebirthkennedy: 5:51am On Dec 05, 2023
Tinubu is a useless vagabond.i don't blame him sha I blame the people who defend his rascality because of tribe & selfish interests

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by samintegrity(m): 5:51am On Dec 05, 2023
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by Sensiblerealist: 5:52am On Dec 05, 2023
First daughter indeed.
Naija don cast finish ooo.
I hope these people eventually push the masses beyond the wall cuz the masses don press for wall already

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by Shattuck(m): 5:53am On Dec 05, 2023
shameless family. Papa dey misbehave, son dey misbehave, wife too even daughter, guess nobody had home training in the family.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by freemi(m): 5:53am On Dec 05, 2023
tsdarkside:

what does this mean

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by AustineE1: 5:54am On Dec 05, 2023
I knew that this family is a huge joke...govt of Owambe.

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by AntiChristian: 5:54am On Dec 05, 2023
Queen Elizabeth or what?

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by bigdammyj: 5:54am On Dec 05, 2023
Okay.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by Queengee: 5:56am On Dec 05, 2023
G
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by soloehis(m): 5:57am On Dec 05, 2023
If welcoming her will reduce the price of Rice from 50k to 8k during GEJ regime, I join them to welcome her too. Bit if not she should for ever hide her face in shame

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by OmoFiditi: 5:58am On Dec 05, 2023
tsdarkside:

Bufoon, he is in his region and there is internet over there. The sun does not shine only on your demented empty afari kolodo skull. grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by Mosba: 5:59am On Dec 05, 2023
Na now I know say the way Tinubu dey Waka no be old age cause am. This lady walks exactly like Tinubu haha! People dey resemble with walking too?

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by Houseofglam7(f): 6:01am On Dec 05, 2023
πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Akala Meets With Tinubu & Wife After Defecting To APC (Photo) / Osinbajo, Ajimobi, El-Rufai And Aregbesola Laugh So Hard At Launch Of Free Meal / Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home'