Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:45 PM

Guess what? Jesus Loves You So Much! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Guess what? Jesus Loves You So Much! (372 Views)

"The Devil Loves Sex Too" By Sunday Akanni Moshood / Is This What Jesus Really Looked Like? / Hell Exists Because God Loves You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guess what? Jesus Loves You So Much! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
Jesus loves you...

*Jesus loves you and that's why he bore your
sins on the cross

*Jesus loves you not because you are ugly/beautiful, tall/short, valid/invalid but because you are his friend
*Jesus loves you because you are his child
*Jesus loves you because he delights in you(Proverbs8:31)
*Jesus loves you because he thinks of you(Psalms8:4)
*Jesus loves you and wants you to say "Lord, I repent."
*Jesus loves you than your father and mother does
*Jesus loves you and wants you back(from darkness & captivity)
*Jesus loves you and gave his life as a ransome for your sins to eternal life(John15:16)
*Jesus loves you and wants you to believe in him and his name(John3:16, John14:12)
*Jesus loves your soul than your body(Matthew10:28 )
*Jesus loves you and wants you to seek him(he said you shall find him)
"Proverbs8:17; I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me."
*Jesus loves you and wants you redeemed
*Jesus loves you and wants you free from sin(Acts2:38 )
*Jesus loves you to stay faithful
*Jesus loves and wants your heart

Jesus loves you, he's waiting for you with open arms, to receive you, love you and treat you like you've never been treated. Isn't his voice of salvation louder than the devil's voice of condemnation?(Hebrews2:1, Hebrews3:7-8 ) He that has ears to to hear, let him ear(Revelations2:29, Matthew11:15)

REPENT and be SAVED in the name of JESUS CHRIST(Acts2:38)

1John4:19; We love him, because he first loved us.

Proverbs8:17,21,31,35,36; I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me. 21. That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures 31. ... and my delights were with the sons of men. 35. Whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the LORD 36. But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.

Think about it...

1 Like

Re: Guess what? Jesus Loves You So Much! by oaroloye(m): 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
SHALOM!
JESUS DOES NOT LOVE YOU. There is no Scripture saying such a thing.

. JOHN 14:21-24.

21. "He that hath my Commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him."
22. Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot,
"Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the World?"
23. Jesus answered and said unto him,
"If a man love me, He will keep my Words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
24. "He that loveth me not keepeth not my Sayings: and the Word which ye hear is not mine, but The Father's which sent me."

DURING THE 19th CENTURY, an English preacher named HENRY MOOREHOUSE showed an American preacher named DWIGHT LYMAN MOODY, that if they changed just one letter of one verse of The Bible, and claim that GOD LOVES THE WORLD, they could increase Church membership literally one hundredfold.

. JOHN 3:16.

16. "For God so loved the World, that He gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have Everlasting Life."

OTHER CHURCHES FOUGHT this teaching as a HERESY- until they saw which side the bread was buttered. Now, most all churches preach that wicked nonsense.
Re: Guess what? Jesus Loves You So Much! by Nobody: 2:08am On Jul 07, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!
JESUS DOES NOT LOVE YOU. There is no Scripture saying such a thing.

. JOHN 14:21-24.

21. "He that hath my Commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him."
22. Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot,
"Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the World?"
23. Jesus answered and said unto him,
"If a man love me, He will keep my Words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
24. "He that loveth me not keepeth not my Sayings: and the Word which ye hear is not mine, but The Father's which sent me."

DURING THE 19th CENTURY, an English preacher named HENRY MOOREHOUSE showed an American preacher named DWIGHT LYMAN MOODY, that if they changed just one letter of one verse of The Bible, and claim that GOD LOVES THE WORLD, they could increase Church membership literally one hundredfold.

. JOHN 3:16.

16. "For God so loved the World, that He gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have Everlasting Life."

OTHER CHURCHES FOUGHT this teaching as a HERESY- until they saw which side the bread was buttered. Now, most all churches preach that wicked nonsense.

are u professing atheism?

(1) (Reply)

Having A Servant Spirit / Love Marriage & Fairytales | Muslim Spoken Word - Talk Islam / Tempted As We Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.