Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,818 members, 7,851,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:58 AM

Why I Was Filmed In A Sex Video With Two Girls - Ex-gov. Bukar Ibrahim - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Was Filmed In A Sex Video With Two Girls - Ex-gov. Bukar Ibrahim (975 Views)

Nigerian Girl Blasted For Sharing After Sex Video With Boyfriend In Bed (Photos) / Tesco Manager Filmed In Sex Act With Teenage Employee / See What A Pastor Was Filmed Doing With His Female Church Members. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Was Filmed In A Sex Video With Two Girls - Ex-gov. Bukar Ibrahim by 9jacex(f): 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
A former Governor of Yobe State, who is known for signing the controversial Sharia bill into law, has owned up to a scandalous video that showed him dressing up in the presence of two women in a room, presumably after s*x.
We reported on Monday that a video clip where former Governor of Yobe state and serving Senator, Bukar Abbah Ibrahim of Yobe East senatorial district was seen in a scandalous s*xtape with two ladies, were released online.

In a latest report, the lawmaker has owned up to the scandalous video that showed him dressing up in the presence of two women in a room, presumably after s*x.

While speaking in his first interview with Premium Times since the scandal broke, the senator representing Yobe East Senatorial District, said that he had not committed any official wrongdoing and the video was only made public after attempts to blackmail him failed.
He said; “This is a personal, private matter. What does my having been with a girl have to do with the public?

“You know the normal thing: people ask for unreasonable things, and if you deny them, they try to blackmail you if they have a way.” watch video here https://africanscope.com.ng/filmed-sx-video-two-girls-ex-gov-bukar-ibrahim-finally-admits-scandalous-clip/

Re: Why I Was Filmed In A Sex Video With Two Girls - Ex-gov. Bukar Ibrahim by MhizValentina12(f): 5:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
mmm
Re: Why I Was Filmed In A Sex Video With Two Girls - Ex-gov. Bukar Ibrahim by Burgerlomo: 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
Sue them
Re: Why I Was Filmed In A Sex Video With Two Girls - Ex-gov. Bukar Ibrahim by Fernandowski(m): 11:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
omo see 6 packs
Re: Why I Was Filmed In A Sex Video With Two Girls - Ex-gov. Bukar Ibrahim by Actuarydeji(m): 11:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
God punish you! In sharia law, what you did is very bad. Stupid sets of animals making rubbish laws

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hot tonight???? Ladies Let's Get Freaky / Can A Guy And Girl Be Friends Without Romance. / Sec Sch Girls Take ‘one Corner’ Challenge To The Next Level In Dia Classroom....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.