Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Why I Was Filmed In A Sex Video With Two Girls - Ex-gov. Bukar Ibrahim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Was Filmed In A Sex Video With Two Girls - Ex-gov. Bukar Ibrahim (1380 Views)

Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others / Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging / Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Was Filmed In A Sex Video With Two Girls - Ex-gov. Bukar Ibrahim by Storylife1(f): 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
A former Governor of Yobe State, who is known for signing the controversial Sharia bill into law, has owned up to a scandalous video that showed him dressing up in the presence of two women in a room, presumably after s*x.
We reported on Monday that a video clip where former Governor of Yobe state and serving Senator, Bukar Abbah Ibrahim of Yobe East senatorial district was seen in a scandalous s*xtape with two ladies, were released online.

In a latest report, the lawmaker has owned up to the scandalous video that showed him dressing up in the presence of two women in a room, presumably after s*x.

While speaking in his first interview with Premium Times since the scandal broke, the senator representing Yobe East Senatorial District, said that he had not committed any official wrongdoing and the video was only made public after attempts to blackmail him failed.
He said; “This is a personal, private matter. What does my having been with a girl have to do with the public?

“You know the normal thing: people ask for unreasonable things, and if you deny them, they try to blackmail you if they have a way.” watch video here https://africanscope.com.ng/filmed-sx-video-two-girls-ex-gov-bukar-ibrahim-finally-admits-scandalous-clip/

Re: Why I Was Filmed In A Sex Video With Two Girls - Ex-gov. Bukar Ibrahim by powerdiode(m): 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
Who is fooling who, abeg go sit down. This recall thing may be useful for this fools and baboons call senators.
Imagine, he even have no shame ..... "What is wrong with seeing you with naked girls" ? .... haaa!! Takun lai
Re: Why I Was Filmed In A Sex Video With Two Girls - Ex-gov. Bukar Ibrahim by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy This one weak me
Re: Why I Was Filmed In A Sex Video With Two Girls - Ex-gov. Bukar Ibrahim by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
Its his life, to hell with sowore. Afterall bill Clinton too rape women ....abegi
Re: Why I Was Filmed In A Sex Video With Two Girls - Ex-gov. Bukar Ibrahim by ozowarac: 5:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
Let him face sharia law.
Re: Why I Was Filmed In A Sex Video With Two Girls - Ex-gov. Bukar Ibrahim by baritereign24(m): 5:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
oga manage ur problem

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Sponsored By South-East Elite - Arewa Chieftain. / Zero Oil Revenue Days Fast Approaching, Says Osinbajo / Lai Mohammed Said This 8years Ago, Look Where He Is Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.