Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,591 members, 7,850,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:52 AM

I Will Not Keep Quiet Until CRK Is Restored'- Prophet Joshua Iginla (VIDEO) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Not Keep Quiet Until CRK Is Restored'- Prophet Joshua Iginla (VIDEO) (1292 Views)

Obasanjo: If Jesus Were In Nigeria Today, He Would Not Keep Quiet / "Prophet Joshua Iginla Shared Nudes With Stella" - Wife, Yemisi Iginla (video) / Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Restoration Of CRK, condemns breaking Nigeria idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Not Keep Quiet Until CRK Is Restored'- Prophet Joshua Iginla (VIDEO) by Triton1996(m): 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
I will not keep quiet until CRK is restored, stop playing politics with religion ’ – Prophet Joshua Iginla
For weeks now, there has been uproar in the country over the removal of CRK from school curriculum in Nigeria by the federal Government. This move has received massive critics from different angles.
One of the people who is angered by this is Popular Prophet, Joshua Iginla who insisted that Nigeria can never be Islamized or Christianised. The abuja based clergy said he was born to die and preach for the gospel and if it takes laying down his life for the gospel, he will do it.
‘’Just like other religion, it is impossible for Nigeria to be Christianized, thats why I’m talking as a Christian that it is impossicant for Nigeria to be Islamized. There’s freedom of worship,worship your God and I worship my God. You can’t turn me from what I know. We are born to die and preach this gospel. If it takes laying our lives to stand by the gate, we will do. It is pathetic, how can you play politics with Religion? When you want to play your politics, play it around but leave Christianity out of it. How can you take CRK From the curriculum and you are saying it doesn’t mean. Leave CRK , return back to the status quo. We will not keep quiet until CRK is maintained as a Subject. If you want to take IRK out of it or leave it, we don’t care but leave CRK in the curriculum. If you want to play politics, leave church and mosque out of it. Do your politics the way you want to do it. There are native doctors committing all manner of atrocities but they are not being attacked. They are doing rituals and blood money, yet their shrines are not visited. When you are looking for position, you come to church to canvass for election. No, You can’t put the church aside. Leave the church out of politics and I weep for Nigeria because of our spiritual fathers. Some of them are eating the grape of corruption. Thus they can’t talk, things are getting bad. Several years ago, some people occupied Nigeria to save Nigeria. Now we need Occupy Nigeria times two and save Nigeria times two. Some men of God were involved but where are they’’.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er6B0Nxn8kA&feature=youtu.be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Keep Quiet Until CRK Is Restored'- Prophet Joshua Iginla (VIDEO) by kocvalour(m): 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
mumu country
amadioha fall on anyone that likes this country

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Keep Quiet Until CRK Is Restored'- Prophet Joshua Iginla (VIDEO) by TheMainMan: 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
Y
Re: I Will Not Keep Quiet Until CRK Is Restored'- Prophet Joshua Iginla (VIDEO) by mikky4764(f): 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
pls tell them, they need to hear the truth. Brave men is Wat we need in this country now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Keep Quiet Until CRK Is Restored'- Prophet Joshua Iginla (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
It's really unfair! Is it because the minister of education is a muslim or because our president is a muslim?

WTFor? What gibberish act is that.. undecided

If christians are not careful eh lipsrsealed

P.S: who watched Liberation channel of pastor chris okafor yesterday? Interceding for the church and teaching about the comparison between the doctrines of the christians and muslims?
Re: I Will Not Keep Quiet Until CRK Is Restored'- Prophet Joshua Iginla (VIDEO) by Oladimejyy(m): 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
A
Re: I Will Not Keep Quiet Until CRK Is Restored'- Prophet Joshua Iginla (VIDEO) by Oladimejyy(m): 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
It's really unfair! Is it because the minister of education is a muslim or because our president is a muslim?

WTFor? What gibberish act is that.. undecided

If christians are not careful eh lipsrsealed

P.S: who watched Liberation channel of pastor chris okafor yesterday? Interceding for the church and teaching about the comparison between the doctrines of the christians and muslims?

Pastor chris is a false prophet? A lion in a suit?Chris doesnt have the spirit to lead righteous christian

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Keep Quiet Until CRK Is Restored'- Prophet Joshua Iginla (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Pastor chris is a false prophet? A lion in a suit?Chris doesnt have the spirit to lead righteous christian
lol

First, I do not mean pastor chris oyakilome..

Secondly, how is he a lion in a suit?

What spirit does he has? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: I Will Not Keep Quiet Until CRK Is Restored'- Prophet Joshua Iginla (VIDEO) by Oladimejyy(m): 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
lol

First, I do not mean pastor chris oyakilome..

Secondly, how is he a lion in a suit?

What spirit does he has? lipsrsealed undecided
Every behave of Christ go against the Bible eg he palm his hair,his female members wear very seducive clothes,they dont preach God's word etc
Re: I Will Not Keep Quiet Until CRK Is Restored'- Prophet Joshua Iginla (VIDEO) by Topgainer: 7:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

Chris Okafor and Joshua Iginla are the same set of people. FALSE Prophets pretending to be fighting for Christians and interceding for Christ. They meet in the same coven at the end of the days theatrics, stage shows and performances. They share ideas on latest tricks in their world of lying wonders. Any sound Christian know that these men that have besieged Christianity are part of the subtle scheme of the devil (Beast) to lead men away from sound doctrine as predicted in the Bible.
Re: I Will Not Keep Quiet Until CRK Is Restored'- Prophet Joshua Iginla (VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
Topgainer:

Ch ris Okafor and Joshua Iginla are the same set of people. FALSE Prophets pretending to be fighting for Christians and interceding for Christ. They meet in the same coven at the end of the days theatrics, stage shows and performances. They share ideas on latest tricks in their world of lying wonders. Any sound Christian know that these men that have besieged Christianity are part of the subtle scheme of the devil (Beast) to lead men away from sound doctrine as predicted in the Bible.
Geez :-/

That's kinda hard and harsh.

Hwhat proof would display to conclude he's a false prophet?

It's my first time of seeing pastor okafor being critized. Bro Iginla is a common victim.

Though his doctrine(if you hear them well) aren't as gibberish like some properity teachers. I mean Pst. Okafor..

What are your claims?
Re: I Will Not Keep Quiet Until CRK Is Restored'- Prophet Joshua Iginla (VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
Topgainer:

Chris Okafor and Joshua Iginla are the same set of people. FALSE Prophets pretending to be fighting for Christians and interceding for Christ. They meet in the same coven at the end of the days theatrics, stage shows and performances. They share ideas on latest tricks in their world of lying wonders. Any sound Christian know that these men that have besieged Christianity are part of the subtle scheme of the devil (Beast) to lead men away from sound doctrine as predicted in the Bible.
Geez
undecided

What proof would you display to conclude he's a false prophet?

It's my first time of seeing pastor okafor being critized. Bro Iginla is a common victim.

Though his doctrine(if you hear them well) aren't as gibberish like some properity teachers. I mean Pst. Okafor..

What are your claims?
Re: I Will Not Keep Quiet Until CRK Is Restored'- Prophet Joshua Iginla (VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Every behave of Christ go against the Bible eg he palm his hair,his female members wear very seducive clothes,they dont preach God's word etc
lol

Judgements awaits them (including everyone of us)
Re: I Will Not Keep Quiet Until CRK Is Restored'- Prophet Joshua Iginla (VIDEO) by Topgainer: 7:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
Geez
undecided

What proof would you display to conclude he's a false prophet?

What are your claims?

The Bible calls them FALSE Prophets and that is what they are. He doesn't have any doctrine except the ones seen in the 6th/7th book of Moses and other such books. Has he helped you kill that your 'wicked' uncle by fire? Is that Christianity my dear?

Go and read your bible, your eyes will open and you will see Senior Prophet Chris Okafor there. He was described clearly as a false prophet recruited by the Beast for lying wonders that if it were possible even the elect shall be tricked.
Has he stopped making tortoise and black stone appear in bags of sand people took from their family house?
Has he modified his famous trick of making a sister vomit ring, chains and other substances in the name of deliverance?
Has he stopped making coconut and raw eggs bleed?
Don't worry one day you will know but the earlier the better so you'll stop wasting money as seeds on the artist and other members of that notorious gang

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Keep Quiet Until CRK Is Restored'- Prophet Joshua Iginla (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
Topgainer:

The Bible calls them FALSE Prophets and that is what they are. He doesn't have any doctrine except the ones seen in the 6th/7th book of Moses and other such books. Has he helped you kill that your 'wicked' uncle by fire? Is that Christianity my dear?

Go and read your bible, your eyes will open and you will see Senior Prophet Chris Okafor there. He was described clearly as a false prophet recruited by the Beast for lying wonders that if it were possible even the elect shall be tricked.
Has he stopped making tortoise and black stone appear in bags of sand people took from their family house?
Has he modified his famous trick of making a sister vomit ring, chains and other substances in the name of deliverance?
Don't worry one day you will know but the earlier the better so you'll stop wasting money as seeds on the artist and other members of that notorious gang
grin I thinK You are too juDGmental

I still see your point. But, the bible says we should mind our own business and also tells us about God judging the secret of men.

I'd also like you to consider this verse; Romans2:1-;
1. Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whosoever that you judge: for wherein you judge another, you condemn yourself... 3. And you think this, O man, that judge them which do such things, and do the sam, that you shall escape the judgment of God? 6. Who will render every man according to his deeds

Matthew7:1; Jugde not others, so ye be not judged.

Bro, undecided wake up. Your own deeds are also going to be judged the same way you judge a servant/man of God or whatever you might call him in your own way. I'm not "standing up" or in support of the man, I'm only telling you FACT cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Keep Quiet Until CRK Is Restored'- Prophet Joshua Iginla (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
Topgainer:

I still see your point. But, the bible says we should mind our own business and also tells us about God judging the secret of men.

1. Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whosoever that you judge: for wherein you judge another, you condemn yourself... 3. And you think this, O man, that judge them which do such things, and do the sam, that you shall escape the judgment of God? 6. Who will render every man according to his deeds

Bro, undecided wake up. Your own deeds are also going to be judged the same way you judge a servant/man of God or whatever you might call him in your own way. I'm not "standing up" or in support of the man, I'm only telling you FACT cheesy grin

It's also a common thing for prophet ad pastors
To be victims of criticism, especially in this day and age. If you were one and the congregations spoke ill of you, how would you react?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Keep Quiet Until CRK Is Restored'- Prophet Joshua Iginla (VIDEO) by Topgainer: 9:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

It's also a common thing for prophet ad pastors
To be victims of criticism, especially in this day and age. If you were one and the congregations spoke ill of you, how would you react?
You quoted those verses the same way Satan and his false prophets do it to serve their purpose which is lies and deception.

Bible says you should expose the unfruitful works of darkness. If that exposing them is judgment good for you because I don't care. Joshua Iginla and Chris Okafor are complete False Prophets and God himself will continue to expose them through men that will speak out about their occult practices.
By this your definition of Judgement, you have also judged them to be servants of God while I have judged them not to be. So both of us are 'guilty' of it and how would people stay away from or come to them if there were no voice exposing their dark arts and lying wonders or no voice judging them to be genuine?

But by my own definition of Judgement, I have not judged them at all.
Minding your business is also what you and the false prophets are also guilty of, even angels don't mind their business else how do they interfer in the affairs of men. Do you also think God minds his business? How would you explain the fact that you jumped into this thread to say Chris Okafor is interceding for the Church of God? How would explain that God answers prayers if all He does is mind his business? Here you go you misquoted the Bible again.
Find a thread on this your Judgement, mind business and other fast becoming STALE defences used by the devil and his false prophets to forestall exposition of their very dark arts.
Chris Okafor, Joshua Iginla and many others including the South African Nigerian catfish delivering fellow are all FALSE Prophets and Con artists.
The Bible meaning of Judgement: I will be Judgemental the day I assume or pretend to have the position of God to kill a soul and cast it into Hell. That's Judgement as described in the Bible but for now God uses human instruments to expose and rebuke the dark practices of FALSE PROPHETS and mind you some of these human instruments were former right hand men, workers and PA's of these Prophets.

What you should have used in place of Judgement is criticism and don't quote Miriam/Moses story because in Christianity there are no such thing as all are meant to have equal access to God through Jesus. If you delegate your access to a Prophet like in the old testament you have been deceived. Paul criticized Peter and he repented from his wrongs, the widows criticized the way the Apostles shared food culminating in the selection of 7 deacons to address that, Barnabas criticized Paul's seeming unforgiveness and rejection of John Mark after he abandoned them in one of their Journeys, that is the extent of permissions in Christianity because there is no such things as the False Prophets will have you think of them as your uncorrectable, 'uncriticizable' ,untouchable and unquestionable access to God. Evil deeds are queried, Criticised and rebuked in Christianity.

My dear, if you are close to any of these false Prophets tell them to find some other misquotations because judge not, touch not, mind your business does not apply to them as long as they have become instruments of lying wonders in the hands of the Beast of the Book of Revelation. People (including their workers who will become former workers when the TRUTH hit them despite the oaths of secrecy) will continue to expose them and the day they are not discreet enough the laws of the land will catch up with them the Rev King's way.
Good Bye

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Keep Quiet Until CRK Is Restored'- Prophet Joshua Iginla (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 05, 2017
Topgainer:

And you're the chief whip or security guard in the coven I suppose. Even Jesus wept. Smh
Re: I Will Not Keep Quiet Until CRK Is Restored'- Prophet Joshua Iginla (VIDEO) by Topgainer: 4:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
asuustrike2009:

And you're the chief whip or security guard in the coven I suppose. Even Jesus wept. Smh

I know so much about that gang like I wrote in the previous posts, I stand by it, that Senior Prophet Dr Chris Okafor and Senior Prophet Dr Joshua Iginla are FALSE Prophets. Beware of anything they give you to drink or do for 'solutions', in fact, the wise stay away from such men.

Every day new members of the gang are hatched and sent to different cities and street corners where they engage in all manner of dark arts, lying wonders, magic and telepathic displays. Latching on the desperation of people and the miracle seeking craze, they enrich themselves and obtain money from the gullibles by false pretense.
Re: I Will Not Keep Quiet Until CRK Is Restored'- Prophet Joshua Iginla (VIDEO) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
Topgainer:

I know so much about that gang like I wrote in the previous posts, I stand by it, that Senior Prophet Dr Chris Okafor and Senior Prophet Dr Joshua Iginla are FALSE Prophets. Beware of anything they give you to drink or do for 'solutions', in fact, the wise stay away from such men.

Every day new members of the gang are hatched and sent to different cities and street corners where they engage in all manner of dark arts, lying wonders, magic and telepathic displays. Latching on the desperation of people and the miracle seeking craze, they enrich themselves and obtain money from the gullibles by false pretense.
How did you know all these?

(1) (Reply)

The Day I Set My Eyes On Him I Knew He Was Fake. Evang Edet Attack Fatoyinbo / Breaking: Deeper Life Pastor Kumuyi Son Become Born Again / Personal Holiness: The Object And Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.