Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,016 members, 7,814,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

The Day I Set My Eyes On Him I Knew He Was Fake. Evang Edet Attack Fatoyinbo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Day I Set My Eyes On Him I Knew He Was Fake. Evang Edet Attack Fatoyinbo (1285 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day I Set My Eyes On Him I Knew He Was Fake. Evang Edet Attack Fatoyinbo by obembet(f): 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
A Nigerian Evangelist, Victor Edet, took to Facebook to express his view about COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo and other popular Nigeria Pastors.

Evangelist Victor Edet stated that "I dont know much about this man, but the very day I set my eyes on him I knew he was fake. At first I thought he was an entertainer. There are preacher's that I don't need an angel from heaven to tell me they are fake. Men like, False Prophet Joshua Iginla, False Prophet Bushari, False Prophet Jeremiah, False Prophet Urbert Angel, False Prophet Chris Oyakhilome, False Prophet T.B Joshua, False Prophet Biodun Fatoyinbo, False Prophet Chris Okafor and Co. Most of these fake pastors sleeps around with different women to renew there occult power. Beware of false prophets, they are not part of the body of Christ, they are occult men on suit. They disguised themselves as servant of God, but within they are Wolves."

Cc Lalasticlala
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Dominique
mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Day I Set My Eyes On Him I Knew He Was Fake. Evang Edet Attack Fatoyinbo by Olufela30: 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
who's this one again naa ??

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Set My Eyes On Him I Knew He Was Fake. Evang Edet Attack Fatoyinbo by dangotesmummy: 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
Everyone is looking for 2mins fame ontop this man's matter

So because tomorrow is Sunday now they're bringing up his matter again
Re: The Day I Set My Eyes On Him I Knew He Was Fake. Evang Edet Attack Fatoyinbo by DonBenny77(m): 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
I believe you Sir, the list is on point only the gullible can be decieved

5 Likes

Re: The Day I Set My Eyes On Him I Knew He Was Fake. Evang Edet Attack Fatoyinbo by olajizz01(m): 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
So serious, though he makes valid points.
Re: The Day I Set My Eyes On Him I Knew He Was Fake. Evang Edet Attack Fatoyinbo by Abfinest007(m): 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2019
it takes a fake to discover a fake bcoz both posess same qualities
Re: The Day I Set My Eyes On Him I Knew He Was Fake. Evang Edet Attack Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
olajizz01:
So serious, though he makes valid points.
He made valid points like? Perhaps, I don't know what the word 'valid' means again. No fake pastor will be in ministry over decades. I don't know about Biodu, but he needs to have a personal experience with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, or better still, hating is the reason why he's a local champion with no relevance.

1 Like

Re: The Day I Set My Eyes On Him I Knew He Was Fake. Evang Edet Attack Fatoyinbo by drginger(f): 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
Weldone original evangelist, see you at heaven's gate pursuing them ehn,
Jesus's Secretary
Re: The Day I Set My Eyes On Him I Knew He Was Fake. Evang Edet Attack Fatoyinbo by judgementyard(m): 9:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
I smell envy
Re: The Day I Set My Eyes On Him I Knew He Was Fake. Evang Edet Attack Fatoyinbo by judgementyard(m): 9:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
I smell envy,in as much as I don't believe most of the so called MEN OF GOD
Re: The Day I Set My Eyes On Him I Knew He Was Fake. Evang Edet Attack Fatoyinbo by earthsync(f): 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
Pot calling kettle black
Re: The Day I Set My Eyes On Him I Knew He Was Fake. Evang Edet Attack Fatoyinbo by obembet(f): 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: The Day I Set My Eyes On Him I Knew He Was Fake. Evang Edet Attack Fatoyinbo by Aidejay(m): 11:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
This guy is about to Uche maduagwu.
Talk on trending thing till blogs start carrying your every post
And then become famous
He was the one saying tope alabi earing ear rings is not going to haven
Now this one
What else can't wait
Slow climb to eventual downfall
Re: The Day I Set My Eyes On Him I Knew He Was Fake. Evang Edet Attack Fatoyinbo by ikorodureporta: 5:31am On Jul 28, 2019
For d first time, he's listed d wolves among them...only if others wl follow,
Re: The Day I Set My Eyes On Him I Knew He Was Fake. Evang Edet Attack Fatoyinbo by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 5:39am On Jul 28, 2019
you that is really congratulations
Re: The Day I Set My Eyes On Him I Knew He Was Fake. Evang Edet Attack Fatoyinbo by Martinez39(m): 6:21am On Jul 28, 2019
And you are the real man of god? undecided

When I set my eyes on you, I knew you were fake.
Re: The Day I Set My Eyes On Him I Knew He Was Fake. Evang Edet Attack Fatoyinbo by obembet(f): 7:11am On Jul 28, 2019
Lalasticlala, seun
Re: The Day I Set My Eyes On Him I Knew He Was Fake. Evang Edet Attack Fatoyinbo by Bruno3000(m): 7:12am On Jul 28, 2019
A part of me wants to believe this man. I just pity the gullible ones out there.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Garden Of Eden Located, Or Is It Some Kind Of Utopia? / Is It Possible To Be A Virgin Again / Signs That U May Have A Prophetic Call.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.