Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Court Adjourns Olisah Metuh's Case Until October 23 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Adjourns Olisah Metuh's Case Until October 23 (390 Views)

David Mark Wearing Neck POP. Joins Fayose And Olisah Metuh's Gang / Court Closes Olisa Metuh’s Case In His Absence / Video Of Olisah Metuh's Collapse In Court Emerges (watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Adjourns Olisah Metuh's Case Until October 23 by atorioke(m): 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
The court adjourned the trial because the court is due to commence its annual vacation on July 10.

The Federal High Court, Abuja, on Tuesday adjourned the trial of former National Publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Olisah Metuh, until Oct. 23 for continuation of trial.

The court adjourned the trial because the court is due to commence its annual vacation on July 10.

During the hearing, Mr Sam-Ben Nwosu, a defence witness, told the court that he was aware of the N400million payment made to Metuh by retired Col. Sambo Dasuki, a former National Security Adviser.

Nwosu said: “I know about the N400million payment because I remember that sometime in Oct. 2014, Metuh said that we were going to make a presentation to the then President, Goodluck Jonathan.

“The presentation was on issues bordering on perception of activities of the government,’’ he said.

Nwosu said he could not complete his testimony as the Judge, Justice Okon Abang, said that the court needed to adjourn to enable the court registrar sort out files for the next day’s proceedings.

Abang, therefore, adjourned continuation of trial until Oct. 23.

Mynd44

http://www.eyereport.com.ng/court-adjourns-metuhs-case-until-oct-23/

Re: Court Adjourns Olisah Metuh's Case Until October 23 by Nasa28(m): 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
That's how it is in Nigeria..... No quick justice
Re: Court Adjourns Olisah Metuh's Case Until October 23 by atorioke(m): 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
atorioke:

The Federal High Court, Abuja, on Tuesday adjourned the trial of former National Publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Olisah Metuh, until Oct. 23 for continuation of trial.

During the hearing, Mr Sam-Ben Nwosu, a defence witness, told the court that he was aware of the N400million payment made to Metuh by retired Col. Sambo Dasuki, a former National Security Adviser.

Nwosu said: “I know about the N400million payment because I remember that sometime in Oct. 2014, Metuh said that we were going to make a presentation to the then President, Goodluck Jonathan.

“The presentation was on issues bordering on perception of activities of the government,’’ he said.

Nwosu said he could not complete his testimony as the Judge, Justice Okon Abang, said that the court needed to adjourn to enable the court registrar sort out files for the next day’s proceedings.

Abang, therefore, adjourned continuation of trial until Oct. 23.

Mynd44

http://www.eyereport.com.ng/court-adjourns-metuhs-case-until-oct-23/

Lalasticlala
Re: Court Adjourns Olisah Metuh's Case Until October 23 by Flexherbal(m): 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
Nasa28:
That's how it is in Nigeria..... No quick justice

Very correct .
Re: Court Adjourns Olisah Metuh's Case Until October 23 by Unimaginable123: 8:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
The corrupt abang is still the judge? What!
Re: Court Adjourns Olisah Metuh's Case Until October 23 by CaptainKool15(m): 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
ok

(1) (Reply)

I’m Controversial Because I Am Courageous – Fayose / Deleted / Governor Ambode Queues To Vote In Epe At Ongoing Lagos LG Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.