Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,510 members, 7,850,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

I Took To Robbery To Finance My Gospel Album Suspect Arrested With 2 Of His Band - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Took To Robbery To Finance My Gospel Album Suspect Arrested With 2 Of His Band (721 Views)

I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect / Areas Prone To Robbery In Lagos - Drivers, Take Note! - By AutoReportNG / I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Took To Robbery To Finance My Gospel Album Suspect Arrested With 2 Of His Band by lordkit2: 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
A 28-year-old self-acclaimed gospel musician arrested by the police for armed robbery, has said that he took to crime to source money for the production of his maiden album. ..

The suspect, Nurudeen Ogundairo, said the proposed album was scheduled for launch on July 24 . Mr. Ogundairo, who confessed to involvement in robbery, said he regretted his action. ..

“I am a gospel musician. I needed money to enable me produce my maiden album and I got involved in robbery to raise money for the project. In fact, I had picked a date of July 24 to release the album to the public after the production,” he said. ‎..

The suspect, who was arrested with two of his band boys, identified as Tunde Joseph and Ganiu Ajibode, who allegedly participated in the robbery operations, said he had learnt his lesson after spending over two months in detention. ..

“I hope I can still be forgiven by the police and God over my action. It was in a bid to make headway in my musical career that I took to robbery,” he stated.

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/04/i-took-to-robbery-to-finance-my-gospel-album-suspectarrested-with-two-of-his-band-boys/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: I Took To Robbery To Finance My Gospel Album Suspect Arrested With 2 Of His Band by optional1(f): 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
#Brownroof product

May God forgive you oh

3 Likes

Re: I Took To Robbery To Finance My Gospel Album Suspect Arrested With 2 Of His Band by Evablizin(f): 9:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
So stealing was the best option for you in getting money for your music production,you see your life no music no production
Re: I Took To Robbery To Finance My Gospel Album Suspect Arrested With 2 Of His Band by Vision4God: 10:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
What?
shocked
Re: I Took To Robbery To Finance My Gospel Album Suspect Arrested With 2 Of His Band by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:00am On Jul 05, 2017
These are the ones that would sing the loudest in church, Every Sunday
Re: I Took To Robbery To Finance My Gospel Album Suspect Arrested With 2 Of His Band by ifyalways(f): 4:35am On Jul 05, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
These are the ones that would sing the loudest in church, Every Sunday
Hehehe
Re: I Took To Robbery To Finance My Gospel Album Suspect Arrested With 2 Of His Band by alcmene: 6:45am On Jul 05, 2017
e
Re: I Took To Robbery To Finance My Gospel Album Suspect Arrested With 2 Of His Band by Jabioro: 7:20am On Jul 05, 2017
The most dumbest excuses so far.. gospel singer, is not to propagate the spreading of our lord Jesus Christ If you're a true believer you do not need to do that... you wanted to add or mix luru pelu sapa to the public.. you can't bobo the living God.. may God forgives you..
Re: I Took To Robbery To Finance My Gospel Album Suspect Arrested With 2 Of His Band by kokoA(m): 8:04am On Jul 05, 2017
This one weak me make I no lie

Re: I Took To Robbery To Finance My Gospel Album Suspect Arrested With 2 Of His Band by agadez007(m): 8:22am On Jul 05, 2017
grin grin grin
I am only here to check Names,as usual its the Accomodater
Re: I Took To Robbery To Finance My Gospel Album Suspect Arrested With 2 Of His Band by dnawah(m): 4:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
lordkit2:
A 28-year-old self-acclaimed gospel musician arrested by the police for armed robbery, has said that he took to crime to source money for the production of his maiden album. ..

The suspect, Nurudeen Ogundairo, said the proposed album was scheduled for launch on July 24 . Mr. Ogundairo, who confessed to involvement in robbery, said he regretted his action. ..

“I am a gospel musician. I needed money to enable me produce my maiden album and I got involved in robbery to raise money for the project. In fact, I had picked a date of July 24 to release the album to the public after the production,” he said. ‎..

The suspect, who was arrested with two of his band boys, identified as Tunde Joseph and Ganiu Ajibode, who allegedly participated in the robbery operations, said he had learnt his lesson after spending over two months in detention. ..

“I hope I can still be forgiven by the police and God over my action. It was in a bid to make headway in my musical career that I took to robbery,” he stated.

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/04/i-took-to-robbery-to-finance-my-gospel-album-suspectarrested-with-two-of-his-band-boys/

cc; lalasticlala
then u go to the native doctors to make it sell.this kind song if use am 4 church,spirit of God no go come down o!
Re: I Took To Robbery To Finance My Gospel Album Suspect Arrested With 2 Of His Band by auntysimbiat(f): 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hmm. ... End time thinx

(1) (Reply)

Police In Kano Arrest Courier With Illegal Drugs Worth N17.2m / Yahoo Boy Stripped And Paraded For Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Rituals / Image Of A Lady Appears Beside Corpse Of Man Knocked Down By A Car In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.