Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title - Forum Games (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title (108446 Views)

Give A Quote From Your Favorite TV Series Without Giving Out The Title / Favorite PC Indie Games For Laptop? / Choose Your Favorite Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Collinz2(m): 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2017
kakacoke01:
shit dis guy is good
my 500 recharge card
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Kimikazi2: 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
'what's your status, Sergeant? ' 'He's KIA'
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Ahamefuna0001(m): 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2017
cool
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by orlahtohbadt(m): 11:38am On Nov 26, 2017
Let's make 'em an offer they can't refuse
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by toby2(m): 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
'does he plan before? Or does he just plan as he moves...' 'now you know there has never been anyone who loves you as much as i do' 'there are so many infinities between 0 and 1' Can't really quote 'em verbatim though
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by toby2(m): 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
'does he plan before? Or does he just plan as he moves...'

'now you know there has never been anyone who loves you as much as i do'

'there are so many infinities between 0 and 1'

Can't really quote 'em verbatim though
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by toby2(m): 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
Adiwana:
you're a talker&listening to talkers make me thirsty
GOT, The Hound
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by toby2(m): 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
nairalandbuzz:

I like this quote but don't know d movie
i think the movie is Hercules, when he killed his wife and children
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by toby2(m): 7:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
Darey00:
" A wise man once said that the history of civilization is often heard in dinners at elegant tables”

"who said this? ”

"Me, just now”
GOT, Tyrion Lanister to Stormborn Danny
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by toby2(m): 7:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
Tiboi:
let d gods keep d wolves on hill n our women on our bed
i think its vanelsing... But i know it was a movie where someone made that statement during a town celebration
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by lovely17(m): 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
When life gets breathtakingly f*cked you can generally trace it down to one big bad decision the one that sent you down to shitsburg
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by billyG(m): 7:09am On Dec 12, 2017
Is it cold in here?or it is just me?
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by festwiz(m): 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
Khonifer:
Mama always told me life was like a box of chocolates
Forrest Gump

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by festwiz(m): 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
lovely17:
When life gets breathtakingly f*cked you can generally trace it down to one big bad decision the one that sent you down to shitsburg
Deadpool
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by lovely17(m): 10:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
festwiz:
Deadpool

Nice
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by NidaxJ(m): 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
"right amount of risk plus right amount of incentive"
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by festwiz(m): 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
NidaxJ:
"right amount of risk plus right amount of incentive"
The Big Short?
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by horneyking(m): 7:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
cry cry cryFear is not real. The only place that fear can exist is in our thoughts of the future. It is a product of our imagination, causing us to fear things that do not at present and may not ever exist. That is near insanity. Do not misunderstand me danger is very real but fear is a choice. smiley grin
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by frbona: 11:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
Warrior, says the wind
Chieftain, says the rain
But why seek you me?
Met you your match? met you your match
With the eaters of the Dead
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by frbona: 11:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
So it shall be written, so it shall be done
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by frbona: 11:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ask not whence the thunder comes.
Ask not where the herds have gone.
Nor why the birds have ceased their song.
When coming home, don't take too long.
For monsters roam in Albion.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Xteljay(f): 4:10am On Dec 15, 2017
Do not be afraid of the shadow , it means that there is a light nearby
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by festwiz(m): 8:01am On Dec 15, 2017
horneyking:
cry cry cryFear is not real. The only place that fear can exist is in our thoughts of the future. It is a product of our imagination, causing us to fear things that do not at present and may not ever exist. That is near insanity. Do not misunderstand me danger is very real but fear is a choice. smiley grin
After Earth.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by festwiz(m): 8:03am On Dec 15, 2017
frbona:
Ask not whence the thunder comes.
Ask not where the herds have gone.
Nor why the birds have ceased their song.
When coming home, don't take too long.
For monsters roam in Albion.
Jack the Giant Slayer.

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by frbona: 1:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
"Satan reasons like a man but God thinks of Eternity"......best line ever
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 16, 2017
"It's amazing the clarity that comes with psychotic jealousy"
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by zinachidi(m): 10:17am On Dec 16, 2017
"what exactly is your super power?"

"I'm very rich."
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by dKnackS(m): 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
Why have Enemies, when you can have Friends!.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by dKnackS(m): 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
zinachidi:

"I'm very rich."
batman in justice league grin
zinachidi:

"I'm very rich."
batman in justice league
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by dKnackS(m): 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
toby2:
'does he plan before? Or does he just plan as he moves...'
'now you know there has never been anyone who loves you as much as i do'
'there are so many infinities between 0 and 1'
Can't really quote 'em verbatim though
pirates of the carribean!
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Papadoh(m): 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2017
This isn't a quote so much as it's a speech, but here it goes: Myrmidons my brothers of the sword, i'd rather fight beside you than any army of thousands... Let no man forget how menacing we are, WE ARE LIONS! Do you see what's there, waiting beyond that beach? Immortality! TAKE IT, IT'S YOURS!!! If you get it, i'll give you Five naira lol.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by festwiz(m): 3:12pm On Dec 23, 2017
Papadoh:
This isn't a quote so much as it's a speech, but here it goes: Myrmidons my brothers of the sword, i'd rather fight beside you than any army of thousands... Let no man forget how menacing we are, WE ARE LIONS! Do you see what's there, waiting beyond that beach? Immortality! TAKE IT, IT'S YOURS!!! If you get it, i'll give you Five naira lol.
Not sure but is it "Troy"? undecided

I know i heard the term Myrmidons in Troy not sure. cry

It could be '300'. cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (62) (Reply)

1st Tot / The Game Starts With The Last Word / The Chain Word Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.