Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

More People 'burned To Death In Homes' By South Sudan's Government Militias - AI - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More People 'burned To Death In Homes' By South Sudan's Government Militias - AI (9126 Views)

Herdsmen’s Killing: IGP Declares War On Militias, Vigilantes / Why We Are Yet To Retrieve $15m Seized By South Africa From Jonathan’s Govt; AGF / Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More People 'burned To Death In Homes' By South Sudan's Government Militias - AI by Ikwerreboy(m): 7:54am On Jul 05, 2017
Ekealterego:

What do you mean by "Niger Delta Republic"? Please find a more appropriate name, the last time I checked, Abia and Imo state are "Niger Delta states" and rightly recognised as so by law.
It's funny when people scream, "we the Niger Delta". Doesn't that display the crass ignorance by the youth of the day?

You're very ignorant.

What makes one is a Niger deltan? Oil right??

Please we don't mean NDDC Republic

What we Know is Niger delta Republic for the minorities (South South) of Southern Nigeria.

I advise you to focus on your biafra agenda and live us with our own agenda, what ever name we wish to call it it's our business and not yours.

Lastly go and tell your biafra brothers to remove bight of biafra because there no bight in the South East but rather in the Niger delta in present day Bonny, Rivers state.
Re: More People 'burned To Death In Homes' By South Sudan's Government Militias - AI by Urchman27(m): 8:02am On Jul 05, 2017
haqueurate:
thanks for this expose into soth sudan, this was what I tried explain to one of kanus brainwashed followers who said the south sudanes are free and that was what mattered, is this now freedom? were everyone can be kiled at any moment?
all women and girls are potential rape victims in that lawless country......may south sudan fall on kanu and his Igbos
What is the diferent between south sudan and nigeria.
bokoharam, fulani headsmen kiling and taking women, little girls 4 rape.
mark it somewhere nigeria wil be worst if biafra leave.
yoruba muslim agaist yorub christain.
bokoharam agaist yoruba christain.
fulani headsmen wil take over afonja land just like kwara.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More People 'burned To Death In Homes' By South Sudan's Government Militias - AI by Ekealterego: 8:10am On Jul 05, 2017
Ikwerreboy:

You're very ignorant.

What makes one is a Niger deltan? Oil right??

Please we don't mean NDDC Republic

What we Know is Niger delta Republic for the minorities (South South) of Southern Nigeria.

I advise you to focus on your biafra agenda and live us with our own agenda, what ever name we wish to call it it's our business and not yours.

Lastly go and tell your biafra brothers to remove bight of biafra because there no bight in the South East but rather in the Niger delta in present day Bonny, Rivers state.

If you didn't mention Biafra I wouldn't​ have been up in your business. The term Niger Delta both in Geography and by law captured Abia and Imo state.
Niger Delta is not defined by oil, cross rivers is not an oil producing state.
What language is spoken in Bonny if I may ask? You think it's every Igbo group in rivers state that share same sentiments with the ikwere group?
And who would give you your republic in your multi ethnic, waring region. You have forgotten that the oil in the Niger Delta belongs to Jigawa state. Lol
I wish you good luck in your quest and I hope you get what you seek.

2 Likes

Re: More People 'burned To Death In Homes' By South Sudan's Government Militias - AI by modsfucker: 8:18am On Jul 05, 2017
Ekealterego:

Stop making ignorant statements.
Do you know that the most dreaded armed robbers we have had in Nigeria from oyelusi to Shina Rambo were of the Yoruba stock?
Do you know that the most dreaded criminal right now in a UK prison is a Yoruba man?
What of skull mining and ritual killings. What of the Badoo group in Ikorodun?

Bros do you know that the credit card fraud in the UK is mainly a yourba dominated business? I don't know about the US but your brothers Sinzu and Dammy krane are some of the people caught recently. Go to south Africa, the yahoo yahoo business is Yoruba dominated Even a doctor of your Yoruba stock just a few days ago went on a shooting spree in America. Do you know that?
I was in Berlin recently, the Meth peddling business is dominated by the Yoruba and Edo people in a particular park. Same in Hamburg...
However, does that define the Yorubas as a people.
You guys were on a free for all fight in Ile Ife a few months ago, your oba is still held like a common criminal in a dirty cell. When the Abookkkeess were whooping your ass in Mile 2, even kwankwaso came down to free his people while your brothers wallowed in cells...
Do I define the Yorubas by these events?
Bros! Sense fall on you!

The almighty sense should rather fall on you instead because of your thinking that every Nairalander apart from you is Yoruba.....

For Your Information, I ain't no any Yoruba, I'm far away from Yoruba land, may be close to a thousand Kilometers.

Consider me as one Abokee guy who has a better understanding of potor Biafrans who go about spreading their potor development everywhere in the world.
Re: More People 'burned To Death In Homes' By South Sudan's Government Militias - AI by Ekealterego: 8:31am On Jul 05, 2017
modsfucker:

The almighty sense should rather fall on you instead because of your thinking that every Nairalander apart from you is Yoruba.....

For Your Information, I ain't no any Yoruba, I'm far away from Yoruba land, may be close to a thousand Kilometers.

Consider me as one Abokee guy who has a better understanding of potor Biafrans who go about spreading their potor development everywhere in the world.
More like am almajiri who can read and write but you haven't broken the seal of understanding yet.
Your tribe is even more like the most blood thirsty group there is in Nigeria. So, why are you here on a debate with me. Go and solve the problems of your AK47 wielding Fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram, poverty and disease first.

Is it because of poverty or religion or culture or is it just in the DNA to be violent? I like the abokey people when they are happy but when the demons posses them, human life means nothing.
We don't share the same values.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More People 'burned To Death In Homes' By South Sudan's Government Militias - AI by farouk0403(m): 9:14am On Jul 05, 2017
Ikwerreboy:

And tomorrow Niger delta and Biafra will start fighting like the Two Dominant tribes fighting each other in South Sudan.

Niger Delta Republic I Stand

100% correct, Biafra is eroded landlocked.

You should form your separate country, if not they will hijack everything you have and make it theirs, they are very intolerant when it comes to monetary and religious issue.

Be wise and take shield from those greedy Morons.
Re: More People 'burned To Death In Homes' By South Sudan's Government Militias - AI by 7lives: 9:21am On Jul 05, 2017
modsfucker:

Igbos don't maintain good relationships even among members of the same household...

Just go to any market and you'll see one Igbo trader whispering to your ears that you should not buy things from his brother with whom he sits and laughs, describing him as a bad person who sells fake products at exorbitant prices.

This argument is not as important as allowing time to tell.... We're just few months away from October 1.

One Ebonyin man has been telling me how some of his supposed brothers have been mocking him because he is from Ebonyin.
Re: More People 'burned To Death In Homes' By South Sudan's Government Militias - AI by modsfucker: 9:23am On Jul 05, 2017
Ekealterego:

More like am almajiri who can read and write but you haven't broken the seal of understanding yet.
Your tribe is even more like the most blood thirsty group there is in Nigeria. So, why are you here on a debate with me. Go and solve the problems of your AK47 wielding Fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram, poverty and disease first.

Is it because of poverty or religion or culture or is it just in the DNA to be violent? I like the abokey people when they are happy but when the demons posses them, human life means nothing.
We don't share the same values.

Go and ask your elders at home.... Northerners know how to read and write even before the coming of white men.

If you have any Naira note in your pocket check it very well you would see some Arabic inscriptions on it.... I know you won't understand what they mean... What an ignorance.

Every Northerner knows how to read and write in that Ajami.... So you are the one who's new to reading and writing.

In response to the second part of your comment, if Northerners are this violent, I don't think Igbos would would maintain a billion dollar business in the region. It is obvious that the region that doesn't have concentration of other tribes is the Eastern region because of Igbos inhospitable attitudes.

1 Like

Re: More People 'burned To Death In Homes' By South Sudan's Government Militias - AI by modsfucker: 9:26am On Jul 05, 2017
7lives:

One Ebonyin man has been telling me how some of his supposed brothers have been mocking him because he is from Ebonyin.

Ohhh... So they even look at their Ebonyi brothers as outcasts... Hmmm Biafra must leave....
Re: More People 'burned To Death In Homes' By South Sudan's Government Militias - AI by Litmus: 9:33am On Jul 05, 2017
farouk0403:
This is the future of Biafra if they secede.

south sudan and Biafra are similar, same religion same dressing code,

south sudan sees themselves as victims of marginalization from Sudan, just like Biafra makes themselves to believe that they are also victims of marginalization from Nigeria.

South Sudanese were victims of religious, ethnic and racial prejudice, while I'm struggling to see how Igbos are victims in Nigeria. What special discriminatory dispensations are reserved for Igbos and not for others in Nigeria, pleas tell me. The only sense i can make of it is that Youroba and Housa elites have outmaneuvered Igbo elites in the game of National leadership... undecided

oh yes, every now and then the religious thickos up north go fanatic and murder people - mind you, i lost an uncle (eventually) to one of this....but then again we lost everything to Ojuku (properties and lives) and had to start all over again...

your telling some pathetic cycle mechanic down south that all his problems are caused by Northerners, why wouldn't he/she jump at it, who wants to be responsible for their own miserable existence; meanwhile he probably hasn't set foot up North his entire life and his state governors are driving up and down in convoys, the cost of each vehicle in that convoy enough to set him up in business for good... undecided
Re: More People 'burned To Death In Homes' By South Sudan's Government Militias - AI by Ekealterego: 10:19am On Jul 05, 2017
modsfucker:

Go and ask your elders at home.... Northerners know how to read and write even before the coming of white men.

If you have any Naira note in your pocket check it very well you would see some Arabic inscriptions on it.... I know you won't understand what they mean... What an ignorance.

Every Northerner knows how to read and write in that Ajami.... So you are the one who's new to reading and writing.

In response to the second part of your comment, if Northerners are this violent, I don't think Igbos would would maintain a billion dollar business in the region. It is obvious that the region that doesn't have concentration of other tribes is the Eastern region because of Igbos inhospitable attitudes.
I will address the issue one after the other.
The Northern elites (the Fulani royalty and masters could read/memorise the quaran). All rote learning. Most memorise the quaran without understanding. How many can communicate in Arabic fluently? They could just cram the way children are taught in 'Ile kewu'. Your average abokey on the street could not, which is the same thing obtainable today.

Is it a coincidence that the region has the highest rate of illiteracy? Despite efforts made to lower the standards to help the average abokey to catch up with the south, they are still lagging way behind.
Mind you, the Igbos have long used the Nsibidi writing system long before your Fulani Lords invaded your land and raped your women establishing their caliphates.

On the issue of peace, the Kaduna mass killings, the Kano mass killings and other wanton destruction of life and properties were carried out by herdsmen from Libya I guess.

Go to the North, you will find that the average Igbo live together in order to defend themselves. Left to a lack of defence system, they would be gone. Be grateful to them for turning your desert lands into somewhere habitable. That's the closest you will ever get to a Lad Vegas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More People 'burned To Death In Homes' By South Sudan's Government Militias - AI by modsfucker: 10:34am On Jul 05, 2017
Ekealterego:

I will address the issue one after the other.
The Northern elites (the Fulani royalty and masters could read/memorise the quaran). All rote learning. Most memorise the quaran without understanding. How many can communicate in Arabic fluently? They could just cram the way children are taught in 'Ile kewu'. Your average abokey on the street could not, which is the same thing obtainable today.

Is it a coincidence that the region has the highest rate of illiteracy? Despite efforts made to lower the standards to help the average abokey to catch up with the south, they are still lagging way behind.
Mind you, the Igbos have long used the Nsibidi writing system long before your Fulani Lords invaded your land and raped your women establishing their caliphates.

On the issue of peace, the Kaduna mass killings, the Kano mass killings and other wanton destruction of life and properties were carried out by herdsmen from Libya I guess.

Go to the North, you will find that the average Igbo live together in order to defend themselves. Left to a lack of defence system, they would be gone. Be grateful to them for turning your desert lands into somewhere habitable. That's the closest you will ever get to a Lad Vegas.

One hundred and fifty people have been confirmed dead after a three-day war between two communities in Cross River over land.
The Director-General of the Cross River State Emergency Management Agency (CR-SEMA), John Inaku, confirmed the development in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria in Calabar on Tuesday.
“Between June 27 and 29 the people of Wanikade and Wanihem communities both in Yala Local Government Area of the state were involved in a communal war.
“As a result of the bloody war, 14,000 people have been displaced, 1,233 houses were destroyed, while over 150 persons have lost their lives.
“Victims of the affected communities are now internally displaced and camping in over four camps in Benue State.’’
According to him, over 4,000 victims, who fled as a result of the deadly encounter are now taking refuge in Oju Local Government Area of Benue.
He said that the conflict had crippled farming and other socio-economic activities in the area.
Mr. Inaku said, however, that Governor Ben Ayade had provided food and non-food items to the displaced people.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/235836-150-nigerians-killed-three-day-communal-clash.html

I can't dash you any more fvck.

Re: More People 'burned To Death In Homes' By South Sudan's Government Militias - AI by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 05, 2017
modsfucker:

Who is the one true leader you're talking about?

Uwazuruike, Nnamdi Kanu abi SE Governors forum?

I wonder who would rule Biafra after the seccession.... That God-forsaken land would be appointing and killing leaders on daily basis.... Mark my words.

how e take concern you..even if dem kee demsef

aproko.. Biafra dey pepe you for body.

read your post..and see how pained you're. na for your eye you go see dem raise that freedom flag.

no kee yourself yet.. life is good.
Re: More People 'burned To Death In Homes' By South Sudan's Government Militias - AI by Ekealterego: 10:54am On Jul 05, 2017
modsfucker:

One hundred and fifty people have been confirmed dead after a three-day war between two communities in Cross River over land.
The Director-General of the Cross River State Emergency Management Agency (CR-SEMA), John Inaku, confirmed the development in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria in Calabar on Tuesday.
“Between June 27 and 29 the people of Wanikade and Wanihem communities both in Yala Local Government Area of the state were involved in a communal war.
“As a result of the bloody war, 14,000 people have been displaced, 1,233 houses were destroyed, while over 150 persons have lost their lives.
“Victims of the affected communities are now internally displaced and camping in over four camps in Benue State.’’
According to him, over 4,000 victims, who fled as a result of the deadly encounter are now taking refuge in Oju Local Government Area of Benue.
He said that the conflict had crippled farming and other socio-economic activities in the area.
Mr. Inaku said, however, that Governor Ben Ayade had provided food and non-food items to the displaced people.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/235836-150-nigerians-killed-three-day-communal-clash.html

I can't dash you any more fvck.
Double standards. That's why I don't like going into a debate with you guys.
When it comes to war and crisis, you lump Cross Rivers state as Igbo, no longer South- South, but when they are associated with us for good you jump around every thread shouting IPOB IPOB.

Ikwereboy, as you can see, an average Northerner doesn't see any difference between an Igbo and Erik/Oron/Annang person from Cross River. LOL.

Hypocrites!!!
CC: Pazienza, afam4ever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More People 'burned To Death In Homes' By South Sudan's Government Militias - AI by farouk0403(m): 11:00am On Jul 05, 2017
Litmus:

South Sudanese were victims of religious, ethnic and racial prejudice, while I'm struggling to see how Igbos are victims in Nigeria. What special discriminatory dispensations are reserved for Igbos and not for others in Nigeria, pleas tell me. The only sense i can make of it is that Youroba and Housa elites have outmaneuvered Igbo elites in the game of National leadership... undecided

oh yes, every now and then the religious thickos up north go fanatic and murder people - mind you, i lost an uncle (eventually) to one of this....but then again we lost everything to Ojuku (properties and lives) and had to start all over again...

your telling some pathetic cycle mechanic down south that all his problems are caused by Northerners, why wouldn't he/she jump at it, who wants to be responsible for their own miserable existence; meanwhile he probably hasn't set foot up North his entire life and his state governors are driving up and down in convoys, the cost of each vehicle in that convoy enough to set him up in business for good... undecided
My condolences for the lost of your uncle.

When it comes to politics in Nigeria igbos are left behind, they don't know what politics is all about.

They are interfering politics with self emotions, and they believe in one or two party systems Example PDP and APGA. they assume that any party aside from the two i mentioned above is an islamic party or yoruba party, unknown to them that major stake holders in PDP are Northerners.

They should try and Learn from the two major tribes that
"there is no permanent enemy, there is no permanent friend in politics".

But they failed to understand, i think they are better off in business than politics.

#fact: Never let your enemy to know your weak point.

2 Likes

Re: More People 'burned To Death In Homes' By South Sudan's Government Militias - AI by modsfucker: 11:22am On Jul 05, 2017
Ekealterego:

Double standards. That's why I don't like going into a debate with you guys.
When it comes to war and crisis, you lump Cross Rivers state as Igbo, no longer South- South, but when they are associated with us for good you jump around every thread shouting IPOB IPOB.

Ikwereboy, as you can see, an average Northerner doesn't see any difference between an Igbo and Erik/Oron/Annang person from Cross River. LOL.

Hypocrites!!!
CC: Pazienza, afam4ever

The reason why I pasted that news above is to prove your claim that Northerners are more violent wrong.... I know vividly well the geographical distribution of states and tribes in Nigeria.
Re: More People 'burned To Death In Homes' By South Sudan's Government Militias - AI by EazyMoh(m): 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
mansakhalifa:
Even during the struggle for independence from Sudan between 1955 and 2005,there were reports of infighting within the ranks of the SPLM/A (Sudan Peoples' Liberation Movement/Army). These guys never really gotten along for once,they only came together to take on a common enemy-Khartoum-and now that the enemy is "vanquished",they must turn on each other to settle old scores that go way back in time. For instance,this same Riek Machar,at some point,was accused of attempting to assassinate Salva Kiir's predecessor,John Garang Mabior during the war against Sudan. So,what does that tell you? The toxic competition between the 60 odd tribes(Especially the Nuers and the Dinkas) and the multitudes of generals(almost 100 ) are not helping too. Add crude oil to the mix. It is a highly combustible blend I tell you. It ain't enough to say 'we are all christians'. What is the REAL unifying factor?
So many things were really wrong. I believe they never had it this bad.
A part of me thinks it won't be this bad if they were still in the same country with the north. At least the north wouldn't stand by and watch one small tribe bully another.
Re: More People 'burned To Death In Homes' By South Sudan's Government Militias - AI by Basic123: 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
modsfucker:

South Sudan is a Christian country which secceded from its Muslim counterpart, Sudan. Now Sudan is living peacefully while South Sudan is living in pieces.

I think Igbos are more violent and more inclined to crime than those their Christian brothers in South Sudan.

I don't think Biafra would ever know peace after the seccession, they will eat themselves raw, keep this on record please.

lolz

even with this your analysis,This igbo man will still want to believe they are nomads.You know why?,because Biafrans and delusion are

Re: More People 'burned To Death In Homes' By South Sudan's Government Militias - AI by Basic123: 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
farouk0403:

My condolences for the lost of your uncle.

When it comes to politics in Nigeria igbos are left behind, they don't know what politics is all about.

They are interfering politics with self emotions, and they believe in one or two party systems Example PDP and APGA. they assume that any party aside from the two i mentioned above is an islamic party or yoruba party, unknown to them that major stake holders in PDP are Northerners.

They should try and Learn from the two major tribes that
"there is no permanent enemy, there is no permanent friend in politics".

But they failed to understand, i think they are better off in business than politics.

#fact: Never let your enemy to know your weak point.

And they call political flexibility and political dynamics "hypocrisy" or "betrayal".

what an archaic and childish political world view!
Re: More People 'burned To Death In Homes' By South Sudan's Government Militias - AI by farouk0403(m): 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
Basic123:

And they call political flexibility and political dynamics "hypocrisy" or "betrayal".

what an archaic and childish political world view!

That's what politics is all about world wide "Betrayal and hypocrisy ". you have to follow the trend before you survive in a political hierarchy.
Re: More People 'burned To Death In Homes' By South Sudan's Government Militias - AI by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 06, 2017
EazyMoh:

So many things were really wrong. I believe they never had it this bad.
A part of me thinks it won't be this bad if they were still in the same country with the north. At least the north wouldn't stand by and watch one small tribe bully another.
Well they wanted out at all cost,forgetting their very differences,and they got it. Sometimes these things don't always pan out right. South Sudan is a perfect example of how not to launch a seccession bid. As for me, I don't see that conflict ending any time soon,sir. Too much militarization. Too much bad blood and mistrust between the various ethnic groups.
Re: More People 'burned To Death In Homes' By South Sudan's Government Militias - AI by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 06, 2017
eastsidechillz:

Some of u don't understand South Sudan.
South Sudan fought a civil war for many years b4 they seceded.

These Civil war gave rise to different warlords with different ideology.
After they seceded these warlords found it very difficult to bow to one another.

The North Sudan as wicked as they are, re sponsoring some of these warlords.

Biafra has successfully secede before, they ran a very administrative government even during war.

Unlike South Sudan Biafra agitation has always has one true leader.

South Sudan is more reason Biafra should avoid Niger delta or "our oil" pple.

They already have warlords and Militants. These element will struggle for power after secession.

Igbos lets just hv our nation. Our brothers frm the Delta and River state may Jon if dey wish.
You are a good student of history,sir. However,right now there so many agitators as far as the Biafran cause is concerned-IPOB,BIM,MASSOB etc,- this could cause a major problem going forward regardless of who the true leader is. Imagine an Angola-like situation where you 'll have these three major agitators struggling for Power. In Angola it was the UNITA,FNLA and MPLA.
Re: More People 'burned To Death In Homes' By South Sudan's Government Militias - AI by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:59am On Apr 08, 2020
shame to African leaders

(1) (2) (Reply)

SERAP Sues Buhari Over Failure To Publish Details Of ₦800 Billion Recovered Loot / LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria" / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Billion Naira Hotel Under Construction (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.