Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? (27649 Views)

Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos / Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez / Asiri Dokubo Answers Question Of Abandoned Igbo Properties & Igbo Massacre of SS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Decksaltedxx: 12:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
totit:

cheesy

I have one small pant to wash I will take it to his small shop and dash him N500.

Please do, so he can atleast buy MB to shout afonja online since he believe afonjas are responsible for the death of his father and the poverty rocking his pathetic life.

3 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by totit: 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
Decksaltedxx:

Please do, so he can atleast buy MB to shout afonja online since he believe afonjas are responsible for the death of his father and the poverty rocking his pathetic life.

Will send my boys. He really need some job. He's been perambulating, running around this thread for three days now he truly needs something to hold Belle grin

2 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Decksaltedxx: 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Thank you sir, to be frank the only person that packs the kind of humor I do on this forum, that I can consider a match is that nwaamikpe dude, the guy is good too.

As for these scratched face sissies they will be buried alive anytime, any day, that's a fact and a given too.

Buhahahahaaa. Okechukwu talking to himself, this is getting out of hand. We need to help this boy before he kill his mother cos of frustration.

3 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Decksaltedxx: 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
totit:

Will send my boys. He really need some job. He's been perambulating, running around this thread for three days now he truly needs something to hold Belle grin

Okechukwu Ezenwa, the Isolo dry cleaner is frustrated. Help him before he kill his own mother, the boy is hungry.

3 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by totit: 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
Decksaltedxx:

Okechukwu Ezenwa, the Isolo dry cleaner is frustrated. Help him before he kill his own mother, the boy is hungry.

You are a good Samaritan.

I will, he needs some money to survive,at least for the weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 12:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
It is unfortunate Afonjas had to learn this lesson the bitter way, now they are trying to scavenge for whatever is left from the onslaught meted on them on this thread, heya, the devastating effect was so bad they are now even scared of quoting or mentioning me, what a pity, sad end for cowards and sore losers.

Ndigbo e-warriors I dedicate this flawless victory to you all...

Agunaechemba II nke Abuo

1 Like

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2017
Now Afonjas have resorted to trying to scam readers on this thread, with their bet scam. grin grin grin and baba Ijebu, sore losers, cowards

See the result of Afonja combined and joint efforts at battling me on this thread. grin grin grin white Afonja Christian, black Afonja Muslim. grin

1 Like

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Decksaltedxx: 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
It is unfortunate Afonjas had to learn this lesson the bitter way, now they are trying to scavenge for whatever is left from the onslaught meted on them on this thread, heya, the devastating effect was so bad they are now even scared of quoting or mentioning me, what a pity, sad end for cowards and sore losers.

Ndigbo e-warriors I dedicate this flawless victory to you all...

Agunaechemba II nke Abuo

Okechukwu Ezenwa, Cant you see you are running mad. Talking to yourself and declaring yourself winner on an online forum. Buhahahahaha. You cant even do this e-war thing cos you are boring and can only scream afonja or use meme to hide your pains. Your mother deserve better, how i wish your father is alive to witness your display of madness. Lol...chaii
Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by totit: 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
Decksaltedxx:

Okechukwu Ezenwa, Cant you see you are running mad. Talking to yourself and declaring yourself winner on an online forum. Buhahahahaha. You cant even do this e-war thing cos you are boring and can only scream afonja or use meme to hide your pains. Your mother deserve better, how i wish your father is alive to witness your display of madness. Lol...chaii

Knockout! grin

3 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Scratched faced Afonja, I am a god in this game And you are the turf, a playing ground a training field or my leisure park where I choose to play or train, so let that sink into your cone skull. It is not about the numbers of post that you litter the thread with but the power punch lines therein, I can bet half the readers are skipping your post to read mine. I am the Orisha Afonjas pray too. The Ifa your Ooni offers virgins girls too, the Sango that consumed Bodija marker. Afonjas fear me. I am Afonja god. An Afonja deity.

Descendants of a fallen dark fowl spirit Odudusha all worship me as the Orisha, Ifa and Sango of Afonja land. Now bow down.

So you are on parade for people to see how your simple mind work. This Afonja again. You are on a self destruct mode, it will happened shortly, I mean, you have started seeing demons called afonja.

If there is a god of error and stupidity then you can be the god. Continue playing in the foul marshy mess of your mind.

3 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
See this maniac is pained, I told you your post is simply littering the whole thread and wasting cyberspace, no one will see it as an affront or something worth reading, it will only please oshogbo nitwitts who don't have enough data to post their own trash, so keep wasting your data and time insulting others cause no one is feeling you, meanwhile on the other thread asking for best/ favorite handles or monicker I have already been mentioned a few times, who sabi you?

Afonjas can keep screaming alternate monikers all they want, but this is a fact, cry me a lagoon, lagoon keeper, nyama boy.

Scratched face Afonja you are just another monkey with a gun, you have no idea what you are doing. grin grin

This dude has lost it. A monkey bearing gun. You have gone banana Oke Ezenwa.

3 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Viergeachar: 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
...very nice submission. No inch of our Commonwealth, land and properties shall be left for scavengers. No amount of propaganda can change that.

Why are flatiyeasterners so deluded for chrissake?

Who cursed flatiyeasterners with the spirit of delusion

1 Like

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Viergeachar: 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Now Afonjas have resorted to trying to scam readers on this thread, with their bet scam. grin grin grin and baba Ijebu, sore losers, cowards

See the result of Afonja combined and joint efforts at battling me on this thread. grin grin grin white Afonja Christian, black Afonja Muslim. grin

Why are flatiyeasterners so pathetically foooolish?

How does 'winning' an e-war buttress or give credence to or legitimise your initial long drivel of a post inspired wild hallucinations?

How does it earn you Biaffra?

How does it better the pathetic lot of flatiyeasterners in Nigeria?

O my!

1 Like

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
Decksaltedxx:

Scratched face Afonja have you eaten ewa and bread today, poor nyama boy, Its either you are mad or your senses have be offered for sacrifice dont worry my brother it will end very soon, when you start roaming the pains will be easier to bear. grin

Warning: viewers discretion, please the picture you are about to see is from Nyama republic. grin

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Decksaltedxx: 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
[s]
afonjaheadhunt:

Scratched face Afonja have you eaten ewa and bread today, poor nyama boy, Its either you are mad or your senses have be offered for sacrifice dont worry my brother it will end very soon, when you start roaming the pains will be easier to bear. grin

Warning: viewers discretion, please the picture you are about to see is from Nyama republic. grin
[/s]

Okechukwu Ezenwa, when will you say something meaningful. If you not screaming afonja, you will be posting some useless pictures everywhere. Cant you see its boring and not even working. You keep disgracing the whole cursed Ezenwa family online, your old ugly mother is dying in her smelly room and you are here forming e-warrior. Your father will surely curse you from his smelly grave for disgracing his name. What a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
Dumaknesset:

So you are on parade for people to see how your simple mind work. This Afonja again. You are on a self destruct mode, it will happened shortly, I mean, you have started seeing demons called afonja.

If there is a god of error and stupidity then you can be the god. Continue playing in the foul marshy mess of your mind.
guy you are lame, stupid and boring all in one, a hybrid demented chap. You have got nothing just wasting cyberspace. Quite unfortunate for Se.un and the mod.s

See what you look like defending other scratched face afonjas grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
Dumaknesset:

This dude has lost it. A monkey bearing gun. You have gone banana Oke Ezenwa.
Guy, you stupid boring and lame as Fcu.k can ever get, dayum.

1 Like

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
Viergeachar:

Why are flatiyeasterners so pathetically foooolish?

How does 'winning' an e-war buttress or give credence to or legitimise your initial long drivel of a post inspired wild hallucinations?

How does it earn you Biaffra?

How does it better the pathetic lot of flatiyeasterners in Nigeria?

O my!
I am sure you also bear the mark of the beast. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Viergeachar: 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
I am sure you also bear the mark of the beast. grin grin

It's better than being a cannibal that flatiyeasterners are known to be.

2 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Decksaltedxx: 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
Apart from afonja and pics, nothing else in his flat head. Same reason his father was stoned to death for stealing maggi at Ariara market, instead of the fool to take care of his old mother he is online wasting his pathetic life screaming afonja. Lolzzz
Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
Decksaltedxx:
[s][/s]

Okechukwu Ezenwa, when will you say something meaningful. If you not screaming afonja, you will be posting some useless pictures everywhere. Cant you see its boring and not even working. You keep disgracing the whole cursed Ezenwa family online, your old ugly mother is dying in her smelly room and you are here forming e-warrior. Your father will surely curse you from his smelly grave for disgracing his name. What a shame.
Afonja there is no peace for the wicked, your were cursed from the sky and dropped to earths like poo dropped from cocoa building in Ibadan, ever since, you have not had peace from Portuguese invasion to British Invasion, Benin invasion, Dahomey sexy ladies invasion, Fulani invasion, ethnic wars amongst yourselves Kirigi grin Ijaw invasion, Igbo domination etc, my brother this is just the beginning of Afonja problems. grin tongue lazy cowards.

1 Like

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:

Guy, you stupid boring and lame as Fcu.k can ever get, dayum.

You put "S" in stupidity, you personalise it and exude the vibes of stupidity in all.
Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
Viergeachar:

It's better than being a cannibal that flatiyeasterners are known to be.
Scratched face Afonja what do you have to say about this in Nyama republic? Now tell me who are the cannibals and barbaric savages?

1 Like

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Afonja there is no peace for the wicked, your were cursed from the sky and dropped to earths like poo dropped from cocoa building in Ibadan, ever since, you have not had peace from Portuguese invasion to British Invasion, Benin invasion, Dahomey sexy ladies invasion, Fulani invasion, ethnic wars amongst yourselves Kirigi grin Ijaw invasion, Igbo domination etc, my brother this is just the beginning of Afonja problems. grin tongue lazy cowards.

Okechukwu Ezenwa, the new meaning of stupidity . Nwanne, how business, Evans na pogi.

2 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 1:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
Dumaknesset:

You put "S" in stupidity, you personalise it and exude the vibes of stupidity in all.
Olodo rabata, I want to believe you have a brain, can you do yourself a favor and start using it?

1 Share

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 07, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Olodo rabata, I want to believe you have a brain, can you do yourself a favor and start using it?

Lakwe ndi ara!
Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 1:40pm On Jul 07, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Okechukwu Ezenwa, the new meaning of stupidity . Nwanne, how business, Evans na pogi.
is she not beautiful? "Afonja teddy" grin I have never seen a scratched face teddy before, I must confess she's a doll. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
is she not beautiful? "Afonja teddy" grin I have never seen a scratched face teddy before, I must confess she's a doll. grin grin

Isi azu
Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Decksaltedxx: 1:46pm On Jul 07, 2017
[s]
afonjaheadhunt:
[/s]

Same boring crap from the cursed nitwit. You are from the Ezenwa family, the cursed family that was banished for being an Osu. Reason your life is on stand still with no achievement, your father died poor and you will surely die poor even though your mom will join Mr Ezenwa soon. Go face the dying woman before you blame afonja for killing the old witch.

1 Like

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Viergeachar: 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Scratched face Afonja what do you have to say about this in Nyama republic? Now tell me who are the cannibals and barbaric savages?

hahahaha
Could actually be the land of the flatiyeasterners.
We've known you guys to be cannibals from time immemorial.
Thats why we rarely go to/stay in the yeast.

1 Like

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Isi azu
wetin this Mumu dey write? If I slap you now, they will be say it is because you are handicapped that I am bullying you. Olodo.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA / Buhari Abandons UN Climate Change Conference, Jets To London To See Doctors - SR / APC Dissolves Presidential Campaign Council.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.