Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? (27593 Views)

Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos / Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez / Asiri Dokubo Answers Question Of Abandoned Igbo Properties & Igbo Massacre of SS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 1:21am On Jul 08, 2017
Decksaltedxx:
[s][/s]

Okechukwu Ezenwa of Isolo, You keep repeating same thing over and over. You will curse your late father when you realize you have wasted your whole pathetic life on nairaland screaming afonja and posting irrelevant memes. Your mates are doing good in real life but you are online forming e-warrior while your mother is dying of hunger. May God heal your soul.
Afonja, I would like to know which category you fall into? Afonja Muslim or Afonja Christian, scratched face Afonja or or plain face Afonja? Are you simply Afonja or a slavefonja, these question will help me determine if your problem is generational curse of madness or one that sleep can cure, apparently your father and the father before him were all mad so it appears it is a generational problem your case is irredeemable Afonja.

Even your mothers are crying for you to have sense... your case bad gan..

2 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Decksaltedxx: 1:24am On Jul 08, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Afonja, I would like to know which category you fall into? Afonja Muslim or Afonja Christian, scratched face Afonja or or plain face Afonja? Are you simply Afonja or a slavefonja, these question will help me determine if your problem is generational curse of madness or one that sleep can cure, apparently your father and the father before him were all mad so it appears it is a generational problem your case is irredeemable Afonja.

Even your mothers are crying for you to have sense... your case bad gan..

Okechukwu Ezenwa of Isolo, Same Afonja, afonja, afonja. Nothing else. You are very empty and no wonder you are online 247 wasting your worthless life. You even save pics of old women on your phone just to masturbate, is that not madness. Its now sure you have been sleeping with your mother, cos how come she is 8months pregnant. You have been cursed from womb and its affecting you Okechukwu, go to TB Joshua for deliverance before you end up like your late father, Mr Ezenwa.
Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 1:38am On Jul 08, 2017
Decksaltedxx:

Okechukwu Ezenwa of Isolo, Same Afonja, afonja, afonja. Nothing else. You are very empty and no wonder you are online 247 wasting your worthless life. You even save pics of old women on your phone just to masturbate, is that not madness. Its now sure you have been sleeping with your mother, cos how come she is 8months pregnant. You have been cursed from womb and its affecting you Okechukwu, go to TB Joshua for deliverance before you end up like your late father, Mr Ezenwa.
Are you not Afonja?
Would you rather I call you slavefonja?
Are Afonjas not scratched faced?
Don't Afonjas bear the mark of the beast?
Are those not Afonja mothers in that picture?
Are you not mad?
Are your people not praying for you to recover?
Are Afonjas not hydraulic soup gulpers?
Don't Afonja reside in Lagos slums and Abule?
So why are you in pain by the revelation?

So why are you pained, or you are simply sad I am saying it for the whole world to see? Afonja be proud of your scratched face heritage.

You know I like backing whatever I say with picture evidence they say picture speak a thousand words, no be so?

2 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Decksaltedxx: 1:43am On Jul 08, 2017
[s]
afonjaheadhunt:

Are you not Afonja?
Would you rather I call you slavefonja?
Are Afonjas not scratched faced?
Don't Afonjas bear the mark of the beast?
Are those not Afonja mothers in that picture?
Are you not mad?
Are your people not praying for you to recover?
Are Afonjas not hydraulic soup gulpers?
Don't Afonja reside in Lagos slums and Abule?
So why are you pain by the revelation?

So why are you pained, or you are simply sad I am saying it for the whole world to see? Afonja be proud to be a scratched face heritage.

You know I like backing whatever I say with picture evidence they say picture speak a thousand words, no be so?
[/s]

Okechukwu Ezenwa, still same trash you have been spewing since page 1. You just copy and paste same crap over and over with some useless pictures. I know you have been cursed from womb and reason you spend all your life online posting memes and screaming afonja. Your father before his cruel death told you afonjas are responsible for the poverty rocking your family, hence your frustration and hatred for afonja. Say something new and we will begin to take you serious. When will your mother deliver her baby? Heard you rape the slut daily without mercy. Lol

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 1:45am On Jul 08, 2017
Afonjas be looking at the thread like... which kind wahala be this grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 08, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Afonja can you attempt the question below? I know even with the answer in your face you would still fail, because Afonjas are failures and sour loser, Afonjas never won anything their entire miserable lives, but they will be throwing around bet scams and baba Ijebu scams as if their lives depends on it when they have never won anything ever, well that's Afonjas life, no scam, no food.

But the team the won the youth championship was tagged Biafran national team. Scratched face Afonja oya answer this question. Is it A, B, C, D. Afonjas sore losers

Chief Simpleton of Nairaland.
Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 08, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Afonja, Afonja Afonja... slavefonja, make sure be up early we have to get this thread to 20 pages before 7am tomorrow, one can only begin to wonder how Afonjas sleep in dirt slum Abule, well you guys are not called nyama people for nothing.

Afonja are sure you are going to sleep abi you want to go and mine Iya Khalifa's skull from the cemetery? Never trust Afonja that says he is going to sleep, sleep might just mean cemetery.

See who is having sleepless night! Trashy post as usual.
Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Viergeachar: 10:44am On Jul 08, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
You actually take the trophy as the nitwit of the thread, you lack any atom of sense one would even begin to wonder if you actually saw the gates of a primary school. People like you ought to go for adult classes unfortunately for you, you have been conscripted into badoo gang where you will get lunched by day break. Criminals like you have no source to present except in a police cell where you will sing like a bird.

Offcourse I never expected any source from a badoo gang member, I just wanted to make it clear to you that your desperation to steal Lagos have made you mad, thief, ole, barawo, banza, see the scratched face abule slum dweller trying to form lagosian all the way from his oshogbo village where his father has not even moulded one block, now answer me have you seen an interchange before? Property thief.

Thief thief, better start developing oshogbo because the Oba of Lagos did not have water in his mouth when he said Lagos is not yoruba land.

Rants of a deluded flatiyeasterner!
Reminds me childhood tantrums/yabis.lol
What else can I expect from Nnamdi Kanu's slave?
Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by totit: 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Afonja playing keep up, y'all have been bitch slapped and badly battered on this thread I understand you guys are on some face saving strategy right now, kontinue. tongue

The thread ended along time ago keep trying to save face while you keep getting smacked the fcu.k out.

grin

O... grin if only these memes of yours could turn back the hands of time I know you would,without hesitation.

Yes,you are right, we are trying so hard to save face but just for you if you must know. Tell me, how can just a person receive all these beating and injuries beyond measure,without mercy and one won't consider saving face,for you' lest you commit suicide?
That will not be fair as I can see you bleeding, crying and going through a lot to breathe and survive this time. Tell me, why won't we make that sacrifice (by saving face as you put it?)just so you won't die suddenly. This is just to much to bear for you as I can see shame, bleeding and brutality and injuries and disgrace overwhelmed your person,moniker. Your pride has been brutally rubbished and drag in the mud. So much brutality and affliction on just a moniker.

Even last night you almost commit suicide waiting all over the thread..,and how I pray so hard you don't at least, knowing that you life will never remain the same on this platform,infact you barely make comment on this platform like you used to before you dug this grave of pain of yours(thread) grin

Dude, I can see you've badly injured beyond remedy, and truly I doubt you'll ever survive this. Surely, I also know and very sure that after these affliction you will never be able to communicate with yoruba people ever again, offline. Yes, it would be difficult becos, you've been psychologically brutalized and damaged.

You strive so hard to hide behind memes, up loading disgusting memes just to save safe face but it's ok, we understand your pain, after all you must breathe through something to raise your head abit.

By the way, those children, people you spent all your life,time uploading their pix upandan are alive, kicking well and in their various schools aiming higher and living fine, but what about you? You are here wasting your youthful soul on the Internet declaring yourself winner upanda.

Honestly, I cry for you.....see him crying already grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

NIMC Shuts Lagos Office To NiN Registrants / DefendLagos: Youths Plan Counter-Protest At Lekki Tollgate / The Fulani Tribe Have Ruled Nigeria More Than Any Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.