Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,787 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? (27578 Views)

Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos / Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez / Asiri Dokubo Answers Question Of Abandoned Igbo Properties & Igbo Massacre of SS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 8:55am On Jul 05, 2017
Warship:

Newmanluckyman

As a fellow comrade, I want to bring to your attention another angle to the issue of our properties in Nigeria

SCENARIO 1

What you should pray for is that the Yorubas should foolishly apply Kaduna declaration once the Igbos get Biafra

The reason for my view is that, once this is done, the economy of Odua and Arewa will collapse as in the days of IdiAmin Uganda after they chased out all the Indians.

Once their economy collapses and that of Biafrans blossom, they will now start begging our people to return back at our own terms

If we return back, it will be at our own terms and conditions

Example

We told the British to go

Years later, we started begging their investors to return back at their own terms and conditions
Today, the British on Nigerian soil is reaping twice of what they were reaping before

Moral of the lesson

Until you leave, some people will never know your value and accord you your respect

SCENARIO 2

If Arewas had not made that Kaduna declaration, many Biafrans would end up transferring the wealth of Biafra into Arewa to the detriment of Biafran economy.

This set of Biafrans will end up moving their factories into Arewa for cheaper labour and then export their products into Biafra at the detriment of our economy

Example

US wealthy class transferred their factories to China because of cheap labor.

As I type to you today,

there is no factory manufacturing computer in the US today

57000 factories today have all disappeared out of the US

If a war breaks out between the Chinese and US, it will take God's grace for the US to come out victorious because the US is now losing the Research and Development section of these factories to the Chinese.

Do you know that there are things Chinese children know how to produce that the US children don't know because of this transfer of industries wealth and knowledge

WHAT CAN SAVE THE US NOW ARE

1) Make Technological education compulsory for every US citizen for at least 3years before entering the universities or after leaving the universities, so as to empower each US citizen with technological knowledge to establish industries that will create wealth, eradicate unemployment, strengthen the economic and military capacities of the US

2) Practice a limited globalization in order to prevent cheaper products from China and other nations from eliminating local industries in the US which creates wealth, minimize unemployment and strengthen the economy and military powers of the US

My brother, pray that the Oduas follow the footsteps of Kaduna declaration

That should be your prayer as we apply the solutions I suggested to the US government.
My brother very nice submissions you have there.

Also another thing I did not add is that if Yorubas attempt to forcefully eject Igbo's by force nobody can guarantee that Igbo's will leave without a fight, cause Igbo's will definitely hold massive protest, seek justice, seek compensation and might even go as far as defending their lives and properties, should that happen 3 things are bound to happen

1. A Large chunk of Lagos will go down in ruins and Lagos will be in chaos, insecure and unsafe for business.
2. Should Yorubas overpower the Igbo's Igbo's will leave and Lagos will be in Ruins and left with a watered down economy.
3. Should Igbo's over power Afonjas or resolved through dialogue after a brief conflict then it will see Lagos divided between Igbo's and Yorubas same way you find in South Africa, between the white and the blacks, same as it was with German too.

Which ever way it plays out Both parties will loose and might have to pick up from the scratch again, the truth is this matter is really sensitive and Yoruba leaders understand this and are threading with caution however the lazy Yoruba youths are riding on wishes and thinking with greedy emotions.

One thing that is sure is that Biafra will witness massive investment from Igbo's in Nigeria and grow at an alarming speed of light.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by ProWalker: 9:09am On Jul 05, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:

Also another thing I did not add is that if Yorubas attempt to forcefully eject Igbo's by force nobody can guarantee that Igbo's will leave without a fight, cause Igbo's will definitely hold massive protest, seek justice, seek compensation and might even go as far as defending their lives and properties, should that happen 3 things are bound to happen

1. A Large chunk of Lagos will go down in ruins and Lagos will be in chaos, insecure and unsafe for business.
2. Should Yorubas overpower the Igbo's Igbo's will leave and Lagos will be in Ruins and left with a watered down economy.
3. Should Igbo's over power Afonjas or resolved through dialogue after a brief conflict then it will see Lagos divided between Igbo's and Yorubas same way you find in South Africa, between the white and the blacks, same as it was with German too.

Which ever way it plays out Both parties will loose and might have to pick up from the scratch again, the truth is this matter is really sensitive and Yoruba leaders understand this and are threading with caution however the lazy Yoruba youths are riding on wishes and thinking with greedy emotions.

One thing that is sure is that Biafra will witness massive investment from Igbo's in Nigeria and grow at an alarming speed of light.

Wishful and visceral thinking without any iota of brain application
When you get your biafra you will see how things go.
There is absolutely no point telling you what will happen.
Just look at where lagos is in yorubaland and you will see the disaster waiting to happen to you just in case you think of engaging yorubas in violence on their land
You ibos are not blessed with foresight

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by realjoker(m): 9:11am On Jul 05, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:

Just keep on deluding yourself myplaydiary it will soon dawn on you. We know Lagos is your biggest nightmare with your persistent obsession with it survival and predecease.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:15am On Jul 05, 2017
Warship:

Newmanluckyman

As a fellow comrade, I want to bring to your attention another angle to the issue of our properties in Nigeria

SCENARIO 1

What you should pray for is that the Yorubas should foolishly apply Kaduna declaration once the Igbos get Biafra

The reason for my view is that, once this is done, the economy of Odua and Arewa will collapse as in the days of IdiAmin Uganda after they chased out all the Indians.

Once their economy collapses and that of Biafrans blossom, they will now start begging our people to return back at our own terms

Example

Years later, we started begging their investors to return back at their own terms and conditions
Today, the British on Nigerian soil is reaping twice of what they were reaping before

Moral of the lesson

Until you leave, some people will never know your value and accord you your respect

SCENARIO 2

If Arewas had not made that Kaduna declaration, many Biafrans would end up transferring the wealth of Biafra into Arewa to the detriment of Biafran economy.

This set of Biafrans will end up moving their factories into Arewa for cheaper labour and then export their products into Biafra at the detriment of our economy

Example

As I type to you today,

If a war breaks out between the Chinese and US, it will take God's grace for the US to come out victorious because the US is now losing the Research and Development section of these factories to the Chinese.

Do you know that there are things Chinese children know how to produce that the US children don't know because of this transfer of industries wealth and knowledge

1) Make Technological education compulsory for every US citizen for at least 3years before entering the universities or after leaving the universities, so as to empower each US citizen with technological knowledge to establish industries that will create wealth, eradicate unemployment, strengthen the economic and military capacities of the US

2) Practice a limited globalization in order to prevent cheaper products from China and other nations from eliminating local industries in the US which creates wealth, minimize unemployment and strengthen the economy and military powers of the US

That should be your prayer as we apply the solutions I suggested to the US government.
...i quiet appreciate your case studies and of a truth they are very valid. But I see the whole thing as a win-win for igbo, Yoruba or arewa. How do I mean? In the event of igbos leaving the north or west by their own volition for those who which to come back, definitely it will crash the economic and investment portfolio of those regions. In the same vein, those coming back home will find it so hard in the short run to readjust. Both parties in this game understand this. Hence, the solution to all the fallouts is for a PEACEFUL separation. Anything short of this will create bad blood, acrimony.
Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 9:21am On Jul 05, 2017
pryme:

Sentiments? You lots shout about referandum! Referamdum!!

First you have to negotiate with government for referendum even the referandum needs to go to the senate floor. So is this how you booker for negotiations with government by issue threats of civil disorder? Even kidnappers go thru negotiations for ransom.

You have not even started, you guys are the sentimental ones, you only hope and dream, yet you can't work for it.

Please don't derail this thread, the thread is not about the procedure for getting referendum you can create another one and I will join you.
So you had to use an example from your line of work to make your point, don't worry, badoo kidnapper you will soon be caught and butchered.
Look through the thread to see who the emotionally unstable pricks are, Afonjas have even resorted to saying that Igbo's don t have properties in lagos.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Eastwalk(m): 9:28am On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=afonjaheadhunt post=58140549]

3. Should Igbo's over power Afonjas or resolved through dialogue after a brief conflict then it will see Lagos divided between Igbo's and Yorubas same way u find in South Africa, between the white and the blacks,[quote] D way u sound makes it seems igbos are not minority in lagos, Igbo properties in lagos are not even 5% keep deluding
Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 9:30am On Jul 05, 2017
honeychild:

When Nigeria kicked out Ghanaians in the 80s there was no Ecowas abi? Dey there dey dream.
Educate yourself, at the time Ecowas had not enacted the law that gave west African national the right to live and work in any West African country. At the time they had not even introduced the Ecowas passport.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Eastwalk(m): 9:38am On Jul 05, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Educate yourself, at the time Ecowas had not enacted the law that gave west African national the right to live and work in any West African country. At the time they had not even introduced the Ecowas passport.
When I say Igbos don't think things through, you would not believe me, so you have not thought about it, yet you want secession.
I am a lawyer and here is a legal dimension.
First note that all lands in Nigeria by virtue of the Land Use Act, 1978 is owned by the state, federal government and local government accordingly. Developed parts are owned by the state through the state governor, the undeveloped parts are owned by the local government, while those areas acquired by federal government are owned by the Federal government.
Individuals and even corporate organizations are mere tenants to the the real owners, the governments! hence, the issuance of cofo, consent, excision, ratifications et al.
Once a property is abandoned as it will be, when the biafrans bolt, the properties will revert to the real owners that is the state government, local government or federal government vide a legal principle called bona vacantia.
Note the legal principle of quic quid plantatur solo solo cedit, he who owes the land owes what is on it, all the developments on the lands become that of the real owner.
All the biafrans properties will become that of Lagos state government, it will be the largest real estate deal in the world since igbos own 90 percent of real estate in Lagos state and Afonjas only own 0.2 percent of real estate in the east grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 9:39am On Jul 05, 2017
Ladex2012:

PLEASE TELL THE IPOB PR FLAT HEAD THAT HE WHO OWNS THE LAND OWNS EVERYTHING ON IT. IF YOU LIKE BUILD A BILLION SKYSCRAPERS YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN. THATS HOW YOUR FATHERS LOST THEIR PROPERTIES ON QUEENS DRIVE IKOYI DURING THE CIVIL WAR.
At bold, thank you for this truth I don't know why Yorubas keep claiming that they returned Igbo properties after the war.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 9:42am On Jul 05, 2017
Yyeske:
Olodo,whoever told you I'm anywhere in the north. FYI, I'm based and balanced in Onitsha and doing fine. Just worried about the fate of millions up north.
I have nothing to lose directly
Then shut up let those of us who have properties in the north and Lagos worry about it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Eastwalk(m): 9:42am On Jul 05, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:

Please don't derail this thread, the thread is not about the procedure for getting referendum you can create another one and I will join you.
So you had to use an example from your line of work to make your point, don't worry, badoo kidnapper you will soon be caught and butchered.
Look through the thread to see who the emotionally unstable pricks are, Afonjas have even resorted to saying that Igbo's don t have properties in lagos.
And that's the fact Igbos has no bleeping properties in Lagos, merely saying Igbos has 10% of property in Lagos is nothing but wacky fallacy.

8 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 9:50am On Jul 05, 2017
Eastwalk:

When I say Igbos don't think things through, you would not believe me, so you have not thought about it, yet you want secession.
I am a lawyer and here is a legal dimension.
First note that all lands in Nigeria by virtue of the Land Use Act, 1978 is owned by the state, federal government and local government accordingly. Developed parts are owned by the state through the state governor, the undeveloped parts are owned by the local government, while those areas acquired by federal government are owned by the Federal government.
Individuals and even corporate organizations are mere tenants to the the real owners, the governments! hence, the issuance of cofo, consent, excision, ratifications et al.
Once a property is abandoned as it will be, when the biafrans bolt, the properties will revert to the real owners that is the state government, local government or federal government vide a legal principle called bona vacantia.
Note the legal principle of quic quid plantatur solo solo cedit, he who owes the land owes what is on it, all the developments on the lands become that of the real owner.
All the biafrans properties will become that of Lagos state government, it will be the largest real estate deal in the world since igbos own 90 percent of real estate in Lagos state and Afonjas only own 0.2 percent of real estate in the east grin grin
That is your submission I have stated mine we can wait and see how things play out, or challenge its outcome in a court of competent jurisdiction, so stop trying to mislead the forum and forcefully trying to make all accept your submissions as the are false and totally misleading.

Between if you Afonjas are so sure why all the sweat on this thread. Now Afonjas have even retorted to denying that Igbo's own properties in Lagos, shameless dolts.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 10:00am On Jul 05, 2017
Eastwalk:
And that's the fact Igbos has no bleeping properties in Lagos, merely saying Igbos has 10% of property in Lagos is nothing but wacky fallacy.
It is clear that the revelation of this thread have reset your brain, and you have realized that in a case of peaceful dissolution of the federation Igbo's living and working in any Part of Nigeria have nothing to loose of fear, these fear you guys create are simply wishful thinking of a charge and bail lawyer and his lazy youths peers. Wake up to reality and smell the coffee.

Even if it is 0.9 percent property that we own we ain't losing any to a jobless youth charge and bail lawyer. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by ProWalker: 10:00am On Jul 05, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
That is your submission I have stated mine we can wait and see how things play out, or challenge its outcome in a court of competent jurisdiction, so stop trying to mislead the forum and forcefully trying to make all accept your submissions as the are false and totally misleading.

Between if you Afonjas are so sure why all the sweat on this thread. Now Afonjas have even retorted to denying that Igbo's own properties in Lagos, shameless dolts.

For one property own by an igbo man in lagos, there are more than 100 of such owns by yorubas #Fact
Just go to alausa bureau of lands to make your findings
For every ibo man issued with a CofO in lagos, there are over 10,000 that would have been issued to yorubas #Fact go to bureau of lands to ask questions.
You've pressed the self-destruct button already and no amount of shouting will save you this time

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by ProWalker: 10:03am On Jul 05, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
It is clear that the revelation of this thread have reset you brain, and you have realized that in a case of peaceful dissolution of the federation Igbo's living and working in and Part of Nigeria have nothing to loose of fear, these fear you guys create are simply wishful thinking of a charge and bail lawyer and his lazy youths peers. Wake up to reality and smell the coffee.

You and your lot need that your advice.
Just leave peaceful and you will have another chance to start your life all over again, trying to form Jackie Chan in lagos will only lead to your total destruction

4 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Eastwalk(m): 10:06am On Jul 05, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:

I was born and breed in Lagos, so I know the city than any of the crackers you and your likes are digging from your whack ass. Lagos is bigger than your imagination. Chinese, Lebanese, Indians, American, Arabs, and other Africans are investing here, Igbos are so insignificant. The hype of properties is only online.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Eastwalk(m): 10:12am On Jul 05, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
It is clear that the revelation of this thread have reset your brain, and you have realized that in a case of peaceful dissolution of the federation Igbo's living and working in any Part of Nigeria have nothing to loose of fear, these fear you guys create are simply wishful thinking of a charge and bail lawyer and his lazy youths peers. Wake up to reality and smell the coffee.

Even if it is 0.9 percent property that we own we ain't losing any to a jobless youth charge and bail lawyer. grin
Just go, ugly parasites. Just leave Lagos alone and stop claiming what you don't own and go develop your potopoto land of Aba and Onitsha

5 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 10:16am On Jul 05, 2017
ProWalker:

For one property own by an igbo man in lagos, there are more than 100 of such owns by yorubas #Fact
Just go to alausa bureau of lands to make your findings
For every ibo man issued with a CofO in lagos, there are over 10,000 that would have been issued to yorubas #Fact go to bureau of lands to ask questions.
You've pressed the self-destruct button already and no amount of shouting will save you this time
Oga bureau of lands, I am not arguing with you about who own more properties and who owns nothing the most important thing is that you have acknowledged that Igbo's own properties in Lagos. This thread is simply about clearing the misinformation being peddled that in a case of peaceful disintegration Igbo's would lose all, this is not just a mirage but fallacy being peddled by your likes now that reality have dawned on you guys you people have resorted to saying Igbo's own 0percent property in SW. grin

The point of this thread is that even if it is 0.2 percent properties that Igbo's own in Lagos and Nigeria at large, in a case of peaceful disintegration not a pin will be lost in any of those properties and if an Igbo landowner or landlord finds a jobless lazy Afonja youth like yourself or the other charge and bail lawyer he will call Afonja police to arrest you for trespassing on his property. I hope understand that too and willing to live with that painful reality.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 10:22am On Jul 05, 2017
ProWalker:

You and your lot need that your advice.
Just leave peaceful and you will have another chance to start your life all over again, trying to form Jackie Chan in lagos will only lead to your total destruction
oga bereau of lands it appears you are the most pained Afonja youth on this thread, I am sure you have already pointed out some Igbo mansions and luxury mobiles you will love to have... heya, you go wait tire, it wouldn't happen, Dont go and work. Lazy boy. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Igboesika: 10:32am On Jul 05, 2017
Warship:

Newmanluckyman

SCENARIO 1

Example

Moral of the lesson

SCENARIO 2

Example

As I type to you today,

Good. Honestly, this your submission deserves special thread on its own.
Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 10:41am On Jul 05, 2017
Eastwalk:
I was born and breed in Lagos, so I know the city than any of the crackers you and your likes are digging from your whack ass. Lagos is bigger than your imagination. Chinese, Lebanese, Indians, American, Arabs, and other Africans are investing here, Igbos are so insignificant. The hype of properties is only online.
You are a very pained Afonja man, you come up as a failure and a failed Afonja man, I understand your pains as you might lose the opportunity in joining Afonjas to offload a Igbo mans containers is becoming a reality by the day and you are too ashamed to go back to your grandfathers hut cause you failed to mold a single block in his compound.

And your infericomplex is mind boggling, what has being born in Lagos and growing up in Lagos got to do with anything on this thread, even Afonjas know that I am 100% Afonja too grin cause I was born here speak the language too well I even speak the Ijebu dialect schooled in the Prestigious SW university, run my biz in Lagos and SW, have them as family and friend heck even roll with them and club together (fun dudes) but that does not stop me from telling the truth as it is or defending my own from the hate always spewed on this platform.

Even one Afonja on this forum managed to track down one of my showrooms in Lekki, he probably thought I was just a common Igbo dude on the streets, he always had riff raffs with him roaming my business premises and always sitting at the security post trying to corrupt the minds of my Afonja private security guards when they informed me of this I called the police on the touts, till today they have not come on Nairaland I am not sure they have been able to meet their bail conditions, while I feel sad for them, I can't tell what their intentions were.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 10:46am On Jul 05, 2017
Eastwalk:
Just go, ugly parasites. Just leave Lagos alone and stop claiming what you don't own and go develop your potopoto land of Aba and Onitsha
But Aba and Onitsha is more developed than all SW cities put together with the exception of Lagos built with our commonwealth.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by ProWalker: 11:02am On Jul 05, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
oga bereau of lands it appears you are the most pained Afonja youth on this thread, I am sure you have already pointed out some Igbo mansions and luxury mobiles you will love to have... heya, you go wait tire, it wouldn't happen, Dont go and work. Lazy boy. grin

Where i work will be a dream come true for jobless folks like you honestly. I work in a place on a desk that out of mischief can turn hundred of igbos importers and traders into pauper if i want or if i should follow the hatred that annonymous weirdo psychos like you spit out here in daily basis.
Just go and never dream you ever want to come back here again. You may all kill yourselves over there for space.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 11:13am On Jul 05, 2017
ProWalker:

Where i work will be a dream come through for jobless folks like you honestly. I work in a place on a desk that out of mischief can turn hundred of igbos importers and traders into pauper if i want or if i should follow the hatred that annonymous weirdo psychos like you spit out here in daily basis.
Just go and never dream you ever want to come back here again. You may all kill yourselves over there for space.
Afonja enjoy where you work grin those of us who are not new to Nairaland know that you can be anything on Nairaland, A lawyer, doctor, Engineer, and work anywhere you wish, NASA, White House, Aso Rock, Apple, Microsoft, google etc, so Afonja like I said enjoy where you work and that fat check you earn. grin I bet Se.un signs the check when you hit FP and make the FTC.

grin Oga did I make you vex, shey because I call you Oga bureau the land, you come dey vex ni? Abi dem no dey follow you play self, grin abi can't you affect the lives of millions of Igbo's from that office grin no vex for Igbo okay I am sure you once dated a beautiful Igbo girl. tongue, if you have not please try it, we need more Afonjas in the zenith of Afonja affairs just look are FFK see how happy he is, see the Ondo state governor, see the leader of Afenifere, they are all happy, even Shina peters was too or ask sound sultan, I ask that you follow same path and free yourself from hate.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Eastwalk(m): 11:18am On Jul 05, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
But Aba and Onitsha is more developed than all SW cities put together with the exception of Lagos built with our commonwealth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Oxtonguy: 11:24am On Jul 05, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Hahaha when will you also secure the 99.9 properties you own in Ibadan grin below

5 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 11:26am On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=Eastwalk post=58145386][/quote]Air pollution is an indices for industrialization and development, educate your self, check those cities listed you will find out the are highly industrialized states in their country and the world at large. So stop trying to derail this educative thread.

This is what an Afonja like you should be worried about, not air pollution in the east.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Eastwalk(m): 11:30am On Jul 05, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Air pollution is an indices for industrialization and development, educate your self, check those cities listed you will find out the are highly industrialized states in their country and the world at large. So stop trying to derail this educative thread.

This is what an Afonja like you should be worried about, not air pollution in the east.
Industralii ... And Tokyo or Shanghai are not on the list. Posting pictures of Makoko, maybe that's where you gat your so called properties grin. Cuz the Lagos that I know below, osus are as irrelevant as your wacky ass.

3 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 11:31am On Jul 05, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Hahaha when will you also secure the 99.9 properties you own in Ibadan grin below
Onitsha, Anambra state.

I hope you notice the industrialization of the state from the picture so it has nothing to do with dirt like you find in Afonja land.

And stop trying to derail my thread by posting shitty pictures I don't want to derail this beautiful thread, hence I can call FKO81 to adorn the thread with beautiful pictures from Onitsha and Awka.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 11:33am On Jul 05, 2017
Eastwalk:
Industralii ... And Tokyo or Shanghai are not on the list. Posting pictures of Makoko, maybe that's where you gat your so called properties grin. Cuz the Lagos that I know below, osus are as irrelevant as your wacky ass.
even in your picture I see Igbo towers grin so you see Igbo's own Lagos hehehe tongue

Don't derail this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by ProWalker: 11:34am On Jul 05, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Afonja enjoy where you work grin those of us who are not new to Nairaland know that you can be anything on Nairaland, A lawyer, doctor, Engineer, and work anywhere you wish, NASA, White House, Aso Rock, Apple, Microsoft, google etc, so Afonja like I said enjoy where you work and that fat check you earn. grin I bet Se.un signs the check when you hit FP and make the FTC.

grin Oga did I make you vex, shey because I call you Oga bureau the land, you come dey vex ni? Abi dem no dey follow you play self, grin abi can't you affect the lives of millions of Igbo's from that office grin no vex for Igbo okay I am sure you once dated a beautiful Igbo girl. tongue, if you have not please try it, we need more Afonjas in the zenith of Afonja affairs just look are FFK see how happy he is, see the Ondo state governor, see the leader of Afenifere, they are all happy, even Shina peters was too or ask sound sultan, I ask that you follow same path and free yourself from hate.

You talk too much! No time for all these nonsense! Are you a jobless housewife ?
Just know when you get biafra, you have no citizenship entitlements in the lagos you covert so much.
EOD

3 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 11:38am On Jul 05, 2017
ProWalker:

You talk too much! No time for all these nonsense! Are you a jobless housewife ?
Just know when you get biafra, you have no citizenship entitlements in the lagos you covert so much.
EOD
Says Oga bureau the land grin on Nairaland but a jobless Afonja youth in reality, kikiki tongue

See Afonja waterfront developers vs Igbo traders grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Running An Illegal Govt - Lauretta Onochie Defends Python Dance / Bukola Saraki: Riding High In Kwara / Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.