Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Naija Sex Story: My Lesbian Sex With Ada - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Sex Story: My Lesbian Sex With Ada (21298 Views)

MY LESBIAN STORY – How My Friend Was Almost Kissed By A Lesbian In Unilag / "My Lesbian Partner", Girl Exposes Self On Facebook (PHOTOS) / VIDEO Of Jane Emoka's Lesbian Sex - The Lady That Leaked Chidinma's Sex Tape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Sex Story: My Lesbian Sex With Ada by bbbabes(f): 10:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
You wouldn't just understand why I would prefer Ada to any guy in this world. She knows how to turn me on and she is just the only person, aside my Cucumber that has ever made me cum.

Even Femi with his huge dickk and all his sexual techniques on bed, has never made me drop a cum.

Ada once told me that if she was to come to the world again, she would come as my Love Machine and would always want to dig me every night.
The last time we were in the club, after having so much to drink. We got tipsy and had to excuse ourselves. We headed towards the elevator at the hotel and switched it to the last floor. Ads asked me to hang my leg on the railing in the elevator and bent down to kiss my clit. I didn't wear panties that night and I was on extremely short gown. It was certain some guys at the club obviously saw my pussyy, but what could they do.

Before Ada could bend down to kiss my puss, I was already dripping with wetness. I knew I was in for it that night when I heard the slurping sound her mouth made on my puss and I felt electricity in my spine.I held her head and made sure she was buried in my wetness. The elevator got to the top and we switched it back to the basement.

She stood and had my cum in my mouth. She moved towards my lips and we had hot passionate kiss, with my cum dripping into my mouth mixed with Adas saliva, it was warm and sweet. I shot out my toungue for her to tickle with her soft tongue and I knew that was just going to be the beginning of a long night of hot romantic sex with my best friend and only lover in the world.
We headed back to the club and just sat until it was 5 am and then drove home to continue our hot sex for the weekend.

Sit tight for 2nd round tomorrow. Before then, read other stories on www.Blackberrybabes.com

(1) (Reply)

Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? / I Quit People Easily, Pls Help. / Marriage Mistakes Women Make That Lead To Divorce.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.