Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:30 AM

The Best Place To Study In Eastern Europe - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Best Place To Study In Eastern Europe (597 Views)

Between China And India, Where Is The Best Place To Study Software Engineering? / Imo Government Takes Over Eastern Palm University, Scraps New Institutions / Photos Of Eastern Palm University, Ogboko Built By Rochas Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Place To Study In Eastern Europe by GLOBALINF: 2:34am On Jul 05, 2017
I like to educated you on More interesting facts about Cyprus.
Cyprus happen to be the best destination for those willing to study Abroad, it's a choice destination for people that desire quality and world class education at a very discounted rate! No wonder schools in cyprus are giving 50% scholarships for all international students.
The schools there are unique and their lecturers are up to the task.
What do u desire In a modern and advance educational destination? ?

*The environment?
Cyprus has one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, their beaches are world class, good road network,24hrs electricity, all apartment ensuite, even the air u breath is absolutely clean, it's a small but unique island of the Mediterranean where you experience nature at its best.

*Security?
U can Google the safest countries in Europe, I bet u will see Cyprus in top 5. No racism, crime rate is almost 0. The only country where everybody is somebody. The gap between the rich and poor is negligible.

* friendliness?
Citizens of cyprus are very welcoming, they like to make friends with Foreigners especially the ladies,they easily fall for black guyswink . They have a believe that blacks are naturally strong both physically and sexually. (thanks to the Akpu, fufu and garri we eat).�

*Entertainment!?
Cyprus is the home of entertainment, aside London, Cyprus host most of the Nigerian musical artists and comedians, if u are a notable Nigerian Artist and you haven't perform in Cyprus then u need check again! Just 2months ago, Timaya performed in Cyprus to usher in the Spring Academic Festival, PHYNO also performed . It's was awesome. The likes of tuface,wizkid,olamide,dbang,iceprince,mayD,p-square,nice,and even k1 has once performed in Cyprus.

* feeding?
OK, I will expose some secrets to u, do u know that whites expecially Cypriots don't eat intestines of cows or goats? They don't eat the likes of fuku, edor, saki, ponmo, cow leg, and some other sensitive part of edible animal. They only eat the beef. So what happen to other parts? U can guess. Trust smart naija guys, they get it at a giveaway price even for free sometimes. And believe me,its even healthier to eat those than the beef Cos they hv low cholesterol. So when u see a naija guy in Cyprus freshing up,u can understand. �

*job opportunities
Let's be sincere with ourselves here, it's not easy getting job anywhere in the world, I have students in USA, Canada, Australia, and even Germany and I communicate with them often, so many are complaining of the lack of job opportunities BUT the good news is that if you study in Cyprus, you can still get something to do, it's not easy but for every problem there's a solution. So many are even running their own business and for our students, we always have a way of assisting them in getting something to do.

*Lastly, the educational standard.
When I went for my masters in Cyprus. I wept for my country's academic curriculum. I graduated wt 2.1 as a computer scientist and was proud of that here in Naija. But when I got to Cyprus. I was even ashamed to call myself a computer science student when I saw the advance curriculum they use. They are so advanced that I had to lie to friends I studied computer history not science. Initially I was supposed to go for masters in information technology but just for the fact that I cannot just cope with the advanced curriculum and for the fact that I had to work while schooling. I had to change to MBA.
In a nutshell, Cyprus is and can be the BEST destination for those willing to study Abroad. I bet you will enjoy yourself. You will love the place I can guarantee that.�
More info? Call/whatapp 0 8 0 6 4 9 3 4 3 5 3. Thanks

(questions are welcome) .

Re: The Best Place To Study In Eastern Europe by mccben4(m): 8:13am On Jul 05, 2017
GLOBALINF:
I like to educated you on More interesting facts about Cyprus.
Cyprus happen to be the best destination for those willing to study Abroad, it's a choice destination for people that desire quality and world class education at a very discounted rate! No wonder schools in cyprus are giving 50% scholarships for all international students.
The schools there are unique and their lecturers are up to the task.
What do u desire In a modern and advance educational destination? ?

*The environment?
Cyprus has one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, their beaches are world class, good road network,24hrs electricity, all apartment ensuite, even the air u breath is absolutely clean, it's a small but unique island of the Mediterranean where you experience nature at its best.

*Security?
U can Google the safest countries in Europe, I bet u will see Cyprus in top 5. No racism, crime rate is almost 0. The only country where everybody is somebody. The gap between the rich and poor is negligible.

* friendliness?
Citizens of cyprus are very welcoming, they like to make friends with Foreigners especially the ladies,they easily fall for black guyswink . They have a believe that blacks are naturally strong both physically and sexually. (thanks to the Akpu, fufu and garri we eat).�

*Entertainment!?
Cyprus is the home of entertainment, aside London, Cyprus host most of the Nigerian musical artists and comedians, if u are a notable Nigerian Artist and you haven't perform in Cyprus then u need check again! Just 2months ago, Timaya performed in Cyprus to usher in the Spring Academic Festival, PHYNO also performed . It's was awesome. The likes of tuface,wizkid,olamide,dbang,iceprince,mayD,p-square,nice,and even k1 has once performed in Cyprus.

* feeding?
OK, I will expose some secrets to u, do u know that whites expecially Cypriots don't eat intestines of cows or goats? They don't eat the likes of fuku, edor, saki, ponmo, cow leg, and some other sensitive part of edible animal. They only eat the beef. So what happen to other parts? U can guess. Trust smart naija guys, they get it at a giveaway price even for free sometimes. And believe me,its even healthier to eat those than the beef Cos they hv low cholesterol. So when u see a naija guy in Cyprus freshing up,u can understand. �

*job opportunities
Let's be sincere with ourselves here, it's not easy getting job anywhere in the world, I have students in USA, Canada, Australia, and even Germany and I communicate with them often, so many are complaining of the lack of job opportunities BUT the good news is that if you study in Cyprus, you can still get something to do, it's not easy but for every problem there's a solution. So many are even running their own business and for our students, we always have a way of assisting them in getting something to do.

*Lastly, the educational standard.
When I went for my masters in Cyprus. I wept for my country's academic curriculum. I graduated wt 2.1 as a computer scientist and was proud of that here in Naija. But when I got to Cyprus. I was even ashamed to call myself a computer science student when I saw the advance curriculum they use. They are so advanced that I had to lie to friends I studied computer history not science. Initially I was supposed to go for masters in information technology but just for the fact that I cannot just cope with the advanced curriculum and for the fact that I had to work while schooling. I had to change to MBA.
In a nutshell, Cyprus is and can be the BEST destination for those willing to study Abroad. I bet you will enjoy yourself. You will love the place I can guarantee that.�
More info? Call/whatapp 0 8 0 6 4 9 3 4 3 5 3. Thanks

(questions are welcome) .
how much is the fee

(1) (Reply)

Contact Mera Workshop, Trust-worthy Creative Art Workshop / Admission: 6 Reasons Why You Fail To Get Admission Yet / 10 SILLY QUESTIONS THAT HELPED SHAPED MY LIFE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.