Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Meet The DARKEST AFRICAN MODEL: Queen Of The Dark - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The DARKEST AFRICAN MODEL: Queen Of The Dark (4353 Views)

VASSELINE Curvy South African Model, Cocoriana Poses Completely Nude (18+ PHOTO) / Curvy South African Model, Cocoriana Goes Completely Unclothed (PHOTOS) / Curvy South African Model, Cocoriana Poses Completely Nude As She Embraces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The DARKEST AFRICAN MODEL: Queen Of The Dark by silentEXPLOSION: 6:32am On Jul 05, 2017
She's Nyakim Gatwech, a South Sudanese model who’s teaching people not to be afraid of the dark. With her deeply pigmented skin and fierce determination, she’s breaking down the barriers of conventional beauty, and encouraging others to do exactly the same.

CREDIT : http://www.boredpanda.com/sudanese-model-queen-of-the-dark-nyakim-gatwech/

2 Likes

Re: Meet The DARKEST AFRICAN MODEL: Queen Of The Dark by silentEXPLOSION: 6:33am On Jul 05, 2017
She is just 24 years and already making waves in the fashion industry

Re: Meet The DARKEST AFRICAN MODEL: Queen Of The Dark by SafetyFirst(m): 6:34am On Jul 05, 2017
Ok

Re: Meet The DARKEST AFRICAN MODEL: Queen Of The Dark by silentEXPLOSION: 6:34am On Jul 05, 2017
It is a hard fact that she her unique beauty wasn't shown love at all from the start

1 Like

Re: Meet The DARKEST AFRICAN MODEL: Queen Of The Dark by silentEXPLOSION: 6:37am On Jul 05, 2017
To the extent that an Uber driver told her to "go bleach her skin". Saying her dark complexion was nothing to love

1 Share

Re: Meet The DARKEST AFRICAN MODEL: Queen Of The Dark by silentEXPLOSION: 6:38am On Jul 05, 2017
She simply replied with a laughter and has embraced her striking appearance ever since

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The DARKEST AFRICAN MODEL: Queen Of The Dark by silentEXPLOSION: 6:40am On Jul 05, 2017
“My chocolate is elegant. So is what I represent… A nation of warriors,” she captioned an Instagram photo

1 Like

Re: Meet The DARKEST AFRICAN MODEL: Queen Of The Dark by silentEXPLOSION: 6:41am On Jul 05, 2017
Now living in Minneapolis, Nyakim is a voice of encouragement for the Black community

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The DARKEST AFRICAN MODEL: Queen Of The Dark by silentEXPLOSION: 6:42am On Jul 05, 2017
“You are beyond beautiful and the love I have for you is unconditional because you are me,” she wrote

1 Like

Re: Meet The DARKEST AFRICAN MODEL: Queen Of The Dark by silentEXPLOSION: 6:43am On Jul 05, 2017
“Let’s show the world how beautiful and intelligent we are apart from just being dark skinned”

Re: Meet The DARKEST AFRICAN MODEL: Queen Of The Dark by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 05, 2017
She's beautiful

4 Likes

Re: Meet The DARKEST AFRICAN MODEL: Queen Of The Dark by silentEXPLOSION: 6:47am On Jul 05, 2017
The burgeoning fashion icon has now gone viral, with over 100 thousand followers on Instagram

1 Like

Re: Meet The DARKEST AFRICAN MODEL: Queen Of The Dark by silentEXPLOSION: 6:47am On Jul 05, 2017
Though she still receives discouraging messages now and then, she refuses to give up her radiant self-love

1 Like

Re: Meet The DARKEST AFRICAN MODEL: Queen Of The Dark by silentEXPLOSION: 6:48am On Jul 05, 2017
She has even been dubbed the “Queen of the Dark,” a title she happily accepts

1 Like

Re: Meet The DARKEST AFRICAN MODEL: Queen Of The Dark by silentEXPLOSION: 6:49am On Jul 05, 2017
“My skin absorbs the suns rays and my hair defies gravity. Now you can’t tell me I’m not magical!”

Re: Meet The DARKEST AFRICAN MODEL: Queen Of The Dark by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 05, 2017
I love her..
Re: Meet The DARKEST AFRICAN MODEL: Queen Of The Dark by Sunexy(m): 6:56am On Jul 05, 2017
Its all good...hope she sees in the dark as well??
Re: Meet The DARKEST AFRICAN MODEL: Queen Of The Dark by Martin0(m): 7:05am On Jul 05, 2017
Nma27:
She's beautiful
eh eh transform to that color na!
Re: Meet The DARKEST AFRICAN MODEL: Queen Of The Dark by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 05, 2017
Martin0:
eh eh transform to that color na!
Too dark for my liking jor
Re: Meet The DARKEST AFRICAN MODEL: Queen Of The Dark by Martin0(m): 7:17am On Jul 05, 2017
Nma27:
Too dark for my liking jor
u see why will u say she's beautiful when u know it not good for urself,wish other's what u wish urself ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The DARKEST AFRICAN MODEL: Queen Of The Dark by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 05, 2017
Mehn I will give anything to have like this as a gf/wife I love black girls with a passion as in its too much. Not just black girl but hardcore dark girls. cry

1 Like

Re: Meet The DARKEST AFRICAN MODEL: Queen Of The Dark by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 05, 2017
now this is a real beautiful african black woman...........smiley smiley smiley (love the boobs wink wink)

wait o her gum is black too? shocked shocked shocked

you sure say person go fit locate where the pussy dey if they wan fvck this one for night without light shocked shocked...................one will use 20mins finding the pussy first before one can insert one's dick

and errr op @silentEXPLOSION if you want people to open ur thread try changing the topic to something like "MEET THE DARKEST AFRICAN MODEL ; QUEEN OF THE DARK" cos the title made me not click it open the 3 times i first saw it.,.............i believe this should make fp with the right topic smiley smiley

Re: Meet The DARKEST AFRICAN MODEL: Queen Of The Dark by silentEXPLOSION: 7:58am On Jul 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:
now this is a real beautiful african black woman...........smiley smiley smiley (love the boobs wink wink)

wait o her gum is black too? shocked shocked shocked

you sure say person go fit locate where the pussy dey if they wan fvck this one for night without light shocked shocked...................one will use 20mins finding the pussy first before one can insert one's dick

and errr op @silentEXPLOSION if you want people to open ur thread try changing the topic to something like "MEET THE DARKEST AFRICAN MODEL ; QUEEN OF THE DARK" cos the title made me not click it open the 3 times i first saw it.,.............i believe this should make fp with the right topic smiley smiley

Thanks sir.

1 Like

Re: Meet The DARKEST AFRICAN MODEL: Queen Of The Dark by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 05, 2017
She is beautiful and confident.
Re: Meet The DARKEST AFRICAN MODEL: Queen Of The Dark by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 05, 2017
She's so beautiful.

Bright colours are definitely made for dark skinned people kiss
Re: Meet The DARKEST AFRICAN MODEL: Queen Of The Dark by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 05, 2017
I saw her pictures on ig and was like damn she's gorgeous.

I wonder when she'll start getting wrinkles, probably at 70 lol

Melanin popping grin
Re: Meet The DARKEST AFRICAN MODEL: Queen Of The Dark by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 05, 2017
Great. Her indefatigable spirit justly attracts admiration, praise and respect. She deserves encouragement. But I hope she doesn't end up becoming a chronic narcissist. Extreme self-love is pathological, and will only get her blinded with spectacles as dark as her skin - but without the sparkles. All the best to her. smiley
Re: Meet The DARKEST AFRICAN MODEL: Queen Of The Dark by newslifeop: 9:01am On Jul 05, 2017
Ha
Re: Meet The DARKEST AFRICAN MODEL: Queen Of The Dark by Martin0(m): 9:03am On Jul 05, 2017
lovelygurl:
I saw her pictures on ig and was like damn she's gorgeous.

I wonder when she'll start getting wrinkles, probably at 70 lol

Melanin popping grin
oh you mean she's gorgeous?will you like to replicate such beauty
Re: Meet The DARKEST AFRICAN MODEL: Queen Of The Dark by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 05, 2017
Lalasticlala and dem mynd44 comman see black beauty cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet The DARKEST AFRICAN MODEL: Queen Of The Dark by originals1(m): 9:13am On Jul 05, 2017
Na black and white pictures? undecided
Re: Meet The DARKEST AFRICAN MODEL: Queen Of The Dark by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 05, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Think About This Prewedding Photo, Yes Or Nah? / How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? / TRENDING PHOTO: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ”pastor” In Church Finally React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.