Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} (3301 Views)

Poll: week 1 who is hotter Snazzydawn vs SeXYhOTmOM

SeXYhOTmOM: 48% (15 votes)
Snazzydawn: 51% (16 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] / Top Female Hotties Ruling The Airwaves / Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by Kgdavid(m): 1:10am On Jan 31, 2010
And the winner is, ME!!! grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by shilling(f): 4:48am On Jan 31, 2010
Boring: angry shocked cheesy
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by sjeezy8: 4:50am On Jan 31, 2010
^^ North dakota
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by sexyLeamon(f): 5:27am On Jan 31, 2010
I vote for sexyhotmom, though snazzz is pretty, nice comparison this seems fun
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by shilling(f): 5:34am On Jan 31, 2010
sjeezy8:

^^ North dakota

What was that?
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by sofadj(m): 7:33am On Jan 31, 2010
sexyhotmom
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 31, 2010
Oh what to do what to do, they are both beautiful girls smiley. And some ignorant tools still keep saying Nigerian girls are not beautiful well come here and take a look grin.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by amebono1: 10:19am On Jan 31, 2010
Good on you sweetiepie i can see that your English is really improving now, im not perfect either, but i remember when your"come" used to be "came" and vice versa

Oh well, all thanks to nairaland
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by koolchicco: 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2010
!amebo no1:

Good on you sweetiepie i can see that your English is really improving now, im not perfect either, but i remember when your"come" used to be "came" and vice versa

Ah, Amebo again!! wink

LWKMD  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by sweetpie23: 3:42pm On Jan 31, 2010
!amebo no1:

I have learn from you, and in life we change you know cool and I can see am changing for the better cool thanks for the compliment btw wink wink wink
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by koolchicco: 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2010
sweetpie23:

I have learn from you, and in life we change you know cool and [b]I can see am changing for the bette[/b]r cool thanks for the compliment btw wink wink wink

What an admission!!! tongue
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2010
Leave the girl alone, last time I checked, this is not English 101 tongue tongue
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by sweetpie23: 3:51pm On Jan 31, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Leave the girl alone, last time I checked, this is not English 101 tongue tongue
do not stress sister, let the perfect people talk grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by amebono1: 12:16am On Feb 01, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

its now a crime to congratulate one on a well improved English abi?

Sweetiepie has really improved, like i said i am not perfect, but she used to blow this so obvious grammatical errors that my 3 yr old niece wouldnt even give out to the world

But now shes good, i have to admit
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 01, 2010
!amebo no1:

Sweetiepie has really improved, like i said i am not perfect, but she used to blow this so obvious grammatical errors that my 3 yr old niece wouldnt even give out to the world

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 01, 2010
!amebo no1:

Damn girl you are not subtle at all. Play nice wink wink Research has shown that as long as the ist and last letter of the word is spelt correctly, the brain can process the sentence so cut her some slack grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 01, 2010
Did you just ask amebo to play nice? grin grin grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by Diva20(f): 12:30am On Feb 01, 2010
!amebo no1:

Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by manmustwac(m): 12:33am On Feb 01, 2010
weldone egypt i won 275 pounds {68'750 naira} thanks to thier victory grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by sofadj(m): 12:37am On Feb 01, 2010
sweetpie23:

I have learn from you, and in life we change you know cool and I can see am changing for the better cool thanks for the compliment btw wink wink wink

!amebo no1:

sorry
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by Busybody2(f): 12:41am On Feb 01, 2010
manmustwac:

weldone egypt i won 275 pounds {68'750 naira} thanks to thier victory grin

Chei amebo grin grin grin grin grin grin

Well me too i only just dropped by to say congratulations to Egypt too, nothing else cheesy This is still the sports section right grin cheesy

And incase my own english too is one kain, abeg, biko, go easy on me, its because at 96 years of age, my eyesights has knda degenerated, no, its because some letters are missing from my keyboard, no its not that one, its because I am on a mobile device, no joo, its because of that spambot, yes thats it cool cool cool
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 01, 2010
FL Gators:

Did you just ask amebo to play nice? grin grin grin
Yes, its that too hard a request? grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by Pweety4me(f): 2:24am On Feb 01, 2010
THE AMAKA:

wtf is your issue with me? F*^% OFF!
Ummm i think he likes u. . . undecided
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by sjeezy8: 2:29am On Feb 01, 2010
^^^^^ there you go again I thought you stopped drinking liquor I see your back to your old ways, talking nonsense.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by Pweety4me(f): 2:34am On Feb 01, 2010
Stop frontin ok. . .
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by sjeezy8: 2:38am On Feb 01, 2010
w/e post that pic of that chick with the nice lil body you said was your sister. she looks aiight

tell that betch shes cute
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by Pweety4me(f): 2:43am On Feb 01, 2010
^Now i'm lost who and wat r u talking about?
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by THEAMAKA(f): 5:59am On Feb 01, 2010
Pweety4me:

Ummm i think he likes u. . . undecided
uhm, i think not.
he's so fake.
  tongue
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by amebono1: 9:15am On Feb 01, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Damn girl you are not subtle at all. Play nice wink wink Research has shown that as long as the ist and last letter of the word is spelt correctly, the brain can process the sentence so cut her some slack grin

i still dont get you, sweetpie once used "gone" instead of went on some thread, i used to think she was the same as "amammat" cos they both used to give me a HBp when they post, but these days shes really trying, her come used to be came and came ,come, her decided used to be deside, i could go on and on

So what slack are you talking about, i think its about time you know that i dont play nice on the forum, so thanks for your offer but no thanks

sofa-dj:

sorry

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy well i can manage that, it used to be terrible, her learn might have been "len" that time and her virginity used to be vargirnity grin grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by sweetpie23: 2:51pm On Feb 01, 2010
!amebo no1:

i still dont get you, sweetpie once used "gone" instead of went on some thread, i used to think she was the same as "amammat" cos they both used to give me a HBp when they post, but these days shes really trying, her come used to be came and came ,come, her decided used to be deside, i could go on and on

So what slack are you talking about, i think its about time you know that i dont play nice on the forum, so thanks for your offer but no thanks

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy well i can manage that, it used to be terrible, her learn might have been "len" that time and her virginity used to be vargirnity grin grin
oh do I love this girl grin you are putting on a show quite entertaining I must say grin grin grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by babymi2(f): 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2010
no comment
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by adiona(f): 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2010
AMEBO NO1 watz ya strezz ,if u aint voting for anyone, kindly leave k and stop hatin on sweet pie, y CNT  u let the slipin dog lie and forget abt the past, i have dis issue i wanna address, 1st MICHELIN89--wat do u gain from insultin peeps on nairaland, i knw u're one of the moderators bt u gotta take it eazy gurl cos ur insults are too much, i just cant stand it, you want everyone to knw u speak spanish fine, we all knw so y u hatin on THE AMAKA AND U SJEZZY u guys shuld take it slow slow k, dis is 2010 be warned!!! peace out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cashless Economy: Exploring Its Impact On The Nigerian Economy. / How To Get MTN Free 150MB FREE Airtime New Xmas Offer / Prince Osisioma Foundation Launches In Ghana, Donates to Special School (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.