Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Mad Woman Who Gave Birth On The Street Of Yaba Taken Care Of (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mad Woman Who Gave Birth On The Street Of Yaba Taken Care Of (Photos) (38954 Views)

RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman Who Gave Birth On The Road To Hospital / Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) / Prisoner Who Gave Birth To Twin Dies In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mad Woman Who Gave Birth On The Street Of Yaba Taken Care Of (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 11:07am On Jul 05, 2017
Keep playing the game, n the gullible ones will

Fall.

Na to contest for election dey their mind
Re: Mad Woman Who Gave Birth On The Street Of Yaba Taken Care Of (Photos) by ucheuzor1(m): 11:08am On Jul 05, 2017
Nice move by idanre local government. Most people would have neglected the woman and her baby just for the reason class difference. We are all humans. You are privileged to be better today gives us no reason to neglect and trample others. For those that have been opportuned to live well, just know that
"When God blesses you, it's not a time to raise your standard of living but a time to raise your standard of giving and generosity".
Let's learn to reach out!!

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Who Gave Birth On The Street Of Yaba Taken Care Of (Photos) by blackface123: 11:11am On Jul 05, 2017
men,men,men,how many times I call una so, hmmmm.
Re: Mad Woman Who Gave Birth On The Street Of Yaba Taken Care Of (Photos) by emi14: 11:12am On Jul 05, 2017
oshe11:
Is the Mad Woman the dark woman wit red lipstick

After ur husband dn impregnate the mad woman for moni ritual U dey use style take the pikin go motherless babies home so dat u wud go adopt her later abi
Listen to ur negative reasoning
Re: Mad Woman Who Gave Birth On The Street Of Yaba Taken Care Of (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 11:14am On Jul 05, 2017
kudos to d woman
Re: Mad Woman Who Gave Birth On The Street Of Yaba Taken Care Of (Photos) by simplyhonest(m): 11:20am On Jul 05, 2017
oshe11:

After ur husband dn impregnate the mad woman for moni ritual U dey use style take the pikin go motherless babies home so dat u wud go adopt her later abi

wow.... like seriously? how did you arrive at this point.
Re: Mad Woman Who Gave Birth On The Street Of Yaba Taken Care Of (Photos) by misteryman: 11:23am On Jul 05, 2017
stephenduru:
GOOD MOVE AND CARING STEP TAKEN BY IDANRE LOCAL GOVERNMENT AUTHORITY.

A mad woman gave birth to a baby girl on the street of Yaba, Odode-Idanre.The Authority of Idanre local government under the leadership of Hon. Adebiyi Ayannuola had taken the new baby girl to the motherless babies home while the mother was taken to the psychiatric hospital for adequate and proper treatment.

That's good

The wife of the local government Chairman Mrs Doyin Ayannuola, Supervisor for Health in the council Hon. (Mrs) Aderonke Akindolire and representative of the DLGA. (Mrs Idris) of the local government yesterday arranged and supervised how the the baby and her mother would be given adequate and necessary care.

God bless Idanre local government Authority.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/idanre-local-govt-authority-come-to-aid.html

Re: Mad Woman Who Gave Birth On The Street Of Yaba Taken Care Of (Photos) by jay2smart19(m): 11:25am On Jul 05, 2017
kocvalour:
how mad women d tak get belle sef
only in Nigeria aka Zoo
an animal spotted. rare specie.
Re: Mad Woman Who Gave Birth On The Street Of Yaba Taken Care Of (Photos) by oshe11: 11:26am On Jul 05, 2017
simplyhonest:

wow.... like seriously? how did you arrive at this point.
Dey dere make pant dey wear U
Re: Mad Woman Who Gave Birth On The Street Of Yaba Taken Care Of (Photos) by jay2smart19(m): 11:28am On Jul 05, 2017
oshe11:

corrupted mind. I knw its hard but look at d bright side atimes. just try
Re: Mad Woman Who Gave Birth On The Street Of Yaba Taken Care Of (Photos) by jay2smart19(m): 11:31am On Jul 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't trust her motive... This certainly has a ritual undertone.
ur thought pattern alone is enough to chase ur destiny helpers even before they realize that they are ur ladder.
Re: Mad Woman Who Gave Birth On The Street Of Yaba Taken Care Of (Photos) by oshe11: 11:48am On Jul 05, 2017
jay2smart19:

corrupted mind. I knw its hard but look at d bright side atimes. just try
dey dere mk pant dey wear U.....

Abi no be Naija wen I first U see again
Re: Mad Woman Who Gave Birth On The Street Of Yaba Taken Care Of (Photos) by jay2smart19(m): 11:51am On Jul 05, 2017
oshe11:
dey dere mk pant dey wear U.....
Abi no be Naija wen I first U see again
Hahahahahahahahahahaha. just look at d bright side atyms.
Re: Mad Woman Who Gave Birth On The Street Of Yaba Taken Care Of (Photos) by Origin(f): 12:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
simplyhonest:
this is why we are human... kudos... a dose of fresh air instead of news of killings, kidnapping and whatever that saturates the news space nowadays.

I know some of us will focus on asking questions such as who impregnated her... but I make bold to say that what matters is what we do to help in such situations because she could have been pregnant before her mental challenges

Because bad news sells more than good news.
Even for the owner of nairaland.

I'm interested in the owner of the pregnancy though.
Re: Mad Woman Who Gave Birth On The Street Of Yaba Taken Care Of (Photos) by ioreth69(f): 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't trust her motive... This certainly has a ritual undertone.
[img][/img]t

Re: Mad Woman Who Gave Birth On The Street Of Yaba Taken Care Of (Photos) by simplyhonest(m): 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
Origin:

Because bad news sells more than good news. Even for the owner of nairaland.

I'm interested in the owner of the pregnancy though.
you are right... bad news sells...
Re: Mad Woman Who Gave Birth On The Street Of Yaba Taken Care Of (Photos) by anonymousmayor(m): 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
oshe11:

you Don watch Yoruba movie like no oda.....c yha head tongue
oshe11:

you Don watch Yoruba movie like no oda.....c yha head
Re: Mad Woman Who Gave Birth On The Street Of Yaba Taken Care Of (Photos) by damkin24(m): 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nice move
Re: Mad Woman Who Gave Birth On The Street Of Yaba Taken Care Of (Photos) by wristbangle: 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
kocvalour:
how mad women d tak get belle sef

only in Nigeria aka Zoo

Honestly you are a big fool with this annoying, depriving and useless comment of yours. Atleast show some respect you this Ipob baboon.
Re: Mad Woman Who Gave Birth On The Street Of Yaba Taken Care Of (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
amen o, my local govt.
Re: Mad Woman Who Gave Birth On The Street Of Yaba Taken Care Of (Photos) by olayemi85(m): 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
I beg, make the father come claim his piking oh, so men are too senseless to the point of sleeping with mad lady. Tire for this niga self
Re: Mad Woman Who Gave Birth On The Street Of Yaba Taken Care Of (Photos) by Adepoju1911(m): 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
Keneking:
What is the Baby's name?
Buhari
Re: Mad Woman Who Gave Birth On The Street Of Yaba Taken Care Of (Photos) by emelda86(f): 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
See fine pikin chai!!! E no go better for some dogs called men.
Re: Mad Woman Who Gave Birth On The Street Of Yaba Taken Care Of (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
They should not have made the location of the baby known. The man who impregnated her would make attempt to adopt the girl.
Re: Mad Woman Who Gave Birth On The Street Of Yaba Taken Care Of (Photos) by Ohamzee: 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=Elmojiid post=58141391]my question is na who give am belle.. That afonja nigga that needed to sleep with a mad woman to get rich quick.
Re: Mad Woman Who Gave Birth On The Street Of Yaba Taken Care Of (Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
deepwater:
Not everything is ritual.

Most of the times, this people are impregnated by fellow insane males.
As in mad vs mad? Interesting! Are u sure? If some men can tear a baby, I really don't see how they can't tear a mad woman... Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Mad Woman Who Gave Birth On The Street Of Yaba Taken Care Of (Photos) by Elmojiid(m): 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=Ohamzee post=58150143][/quote] na one of ur ipob brother gv am belle dnt lie.
Re: Mad Woman Who Gave Birth On The Street Of Yaba Taken Care Of (Photos) by Topestbilly(m): 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
Keneking:
What is the Baby's name?

weytin u wan use dat one do? anyway d baby name na keneking angry
Keneking:
What is the Baby's name?

weytin u wan use dat one do? anyway d baby name na keneking

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Who Gave Birth On The Street Of Yaba Taken Care Of (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
see as d pikin resemble her papa with menacing nose i know say na one agbero "owo mi da" gian belle.
Re: Mad Woman Who Gave Birth On The Street Of Yaba Taken Care Of (Photos) by moorevic(m): 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
God bless your soul woman

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Argentine Surgeons Suspended For Taking Selfies During A Surgery (Pics) / Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face / Woman Delivers Monkey-Like Baby In Otukpo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.