Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,975 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: (7270 Views)

32 Pics Of Smiling Animals That Should Put A Smile On Your Face. / List Of Some Funny Observations About Nigerian Nollywood Movies / Ronaldinho Dies At 32 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by gamesb: 12:55pm On Feb 01, 2010
my brother u are toomuch, they  are very funny in most of  their films.  u will see an illitrate man that says he did not go to school but speaks queens english yet they wants us to believe that man is an illitrate village man  .    na  naija films  oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by hardeyola(m): 1:26pm On Feb 01, 2010
[i] grin grin grin grin grin grin it seems you've once worked in nollywood b/4
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by OyinlolaO(f): 2:07pm On Feb 01, 2010
dont remember when last i watched one but i think these must be the reasons y i stopped. a good laugh for the day though. grin grin grin wink
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by parislomo(f): 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2010
MAYOWAAK:

WHAT DOES LWKMD MEAN

Laf wan kil me die
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by koolchicco: 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2010
MAYOWAAK:

WHAT DOES LWKMD MEAN

Why do u wanna know? tongue

Chie, LWKMD!!! grin grin
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by Kunbee: 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2010
Stale but updated cool
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by sweetpie23: 3:33pm On Feb 01, 2010
seen this before still funny
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by sayso: 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2010
since this is in joke section,it is ok.
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by jify(f): 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2010
12. A movie has not been made if at least one actor|actress has not-

'shelled', or Twisted his\her lips to speak wrong phonetics.(so irritating! kemdi,remember that ngbeke that was saying deddy instead of daddy!! urghhh)

i don't understand the new English from Mercy Johnson (the latest is 'like really, honestly, truly, you want me to believe that'). All in the name of speaking English
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by djcrucifix(m): 5:09pm On Feb 01, 2010
@ poster, i don laugh tire! it's soooooooo true. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by mastalee(m): 5:16pm On Feb 01, 2010
I am laughing in Swahili
khil hlin ijoki huyi zixen grin
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by whobemumu(m): 5:38pm On Feb 01, 2010
good example
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by SwtzMinx(f): 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2010
LmAo!!
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by baybbootz(f): 6:27pm On Feb 01, 2010
i don't understand the new English from Mercy Johnson (the latest is 'like really, honestly, truly, you want me to believe that'). All in the name of speaking English

true,it gets on ma nerves n mst tyms i jus feel lyk breakin the tv.
angry angry
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by vislabraye(m): 6:53pm On Feb 01, 2010
There's more,
A ritual movie can never be complete without Clems Ohameze or Kanayo O Kanayo.

If you see Chinedu Ikedezie ( aki ) you must also see Osita Iheme ( pawpaw )

Nkem Owoh will always talk talk talk, and usually out of point and not funny.

Patience Ozokwu is a bad mother-inlaw ( atleast these days she trying not to be stereotype)

Chiwetalu Agu is always a mischievous person; he reproduces a new proverb or exclamation

Gentle Jack is the hitman or the action Hero

One other funny thing is that Hollywood movies have Nollywood version,
Movies like Bourse Supremacy, A thin line btw love and hate Romeo must die et al.

A thin line btw love and hate is so unique that it has two Nollywood versions, The play boy in the 1st movie was Basorge Jnr. and the second one was Nonso Diobi.

cheesy
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by ndigbo: 6:56pm On Feb 01, 2010
Think i have seen this writeup before. But still ok to read.
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by nickybayo(f): 7:06pm On Feb 01, 2010
i don laugh die
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by Alpha3006: 7:33pm On Feb 01, 2010
grin grin grin grin Nollywod is suck to add more they keep repeating the same old story over and over again but with different titles
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by emeke123(m): 8:16pm On Feb 01, 2010
LOL. you got me cracking up. But I got to say I love nollywood movies. The suspense is so un-real that I am so attached to every sence. smiley
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2010
this is so funny
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by Easyjay: 9:34pm On Feb 01, 2010
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by Easyjay: 9:39pm On Feb 01, 2010
Add:it is in nollywood that pple av sßx or make lΠv underneath blanket when nobody is watching
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by EmmyBoy2(m): 9:56pm On Feb 01, 2010
Nollywood movies are so mediocre! Some time late last year, on Africa Magic, I actually saw a movie mid way (forgotten the title) but they were trying to "remix" A thin Line between Love and Hate (that featured martin Lawrence several years back)! It was all so amateurish, I just switched off and went to bed.
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by baybbootz(f): 10:06pm On Feb 01, 2010
But i have got to admit that they are a few good movies,with good cast,good diction,good story lines,sharp pictures and great quality in all.
the problem we have now is the quick-money making scheme by most producers,called movies.
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by latepa(m): 10:17pm On Feb 01, 2010
Well aleast people are still buying these movies to watch but me, the last nollywood movie i enjoyed very well is Igodo
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by latepa(m): 10:21pm On Feb 01, 2010
baybbootz:

But i have got to admit that they are a few good movies,with good cast,good diction,good story lines,sharp pictures and great quality in all.
the problem we have now is the quick-money making scheme by most producers,called movies.

I don't believe that when it's comes to picture quality because all the movies looks like my brothers wedding video infact i think the shot these movies with a camera phone cheesy cheesy
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by uglyBetty1(f): 10:33pm On Feb 01, 2010
Na wah, every time on Nairaland, i always learn one new thing, LWKMD, na wah. what of watching part one for 1.30m0ns, part two for 1hr, part three will be a combinationn of part one, part two and small concluding part will make up part three. grin angry sad shocked shocked embarassed lipsrsealed cry
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by uglyBetty1(f): 10:40pm On Feb 01, 2010
scoring them is like 20% good and 80% bad, lol tongue grin
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by baybbootz(f): 10:42pm On Feb 01, 2010
don't believe that when it's comes to picture quality because all the movies looks like my brothers wedding video infact i think the shot these movies with a camera phone  
lol
at least i knw a view.
Figurine
Behind glass doors(steph okereke)
amazing grace cool cool
, They are a few more that i have probably forgotten
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by shilling(f): 10:49pm On Feb 01, 2010
parislomo:

Laf wan kil me die

That's a good one - whoever came up with that.

whobemumu:

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgcZAE1ULYI
[/url]

Gosh, it's been a while since I watched that, still funny!!
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by THEAMAKA(f): 1:07am On Feb 02, 2010
latepa:

I don't believe that when it's comes to picture quality because all the movies looks like my brothers wedding video infact i think the shot these movies with a camera phone cheesy cheesy
you have to see the more recent ones. very good quality i must say.
but when watching them on youtube and/or other websites, sometimes its the person that uploaded it that may have used bad quality or something.
but i would say 20% of their movies are good and the rest, WHACK!!!
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by Lolajoy(f): 8:18am On Feb 02, 2010
Romantic movies True love-Ramsey Noah My love-Ramsey Noah Love-Ramsey Noah I love you-Ramsey Noah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie / Read This Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers / Funny Exam Pictures Students Can Relate To!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.