Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: (7273 Views)

32 Pics Of Smiling Animals That Should Put A Smile On Your Face. / List Of Some Funny Observations About Nigerian Nollywood Movies / Ronaldinho Dies At 32 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by parislomo(f): 8:32am On Feb 02, 2010
shilling:

That's a good one - whoever came up with that

I don't know who came up with them but you could still get more from here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-281816.0.html
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by Lolajoy(f): 8:32am On Feb 02, 2010
Romantic movies True love-Ramsey Noah My love-Ramsey Noah Love-Ramsey Noah I love you-Ramsey Noah
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by pek(m): 9:21am On Feb 02, 2010
very flashy houses no matter the job the person is doing. too fake.
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by suxes2005(m): 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2010
@poster
are u an actor or producer?

Pls will lyk to talk to you

SHALOM
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by baybbootz(f): 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2010
^^
am not any of the above smiley
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by ud4u: 1:24pm On Feb 02, 2010
I can't stop laughing
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 02, 2010
i jst saw 'fatal imagination' yesterday on afmag. lol. ini edo carried d same hairstyle from d beginning of tha movie, till she got married, till she found out her husband was cheating on her wit her sister (stephanie okereke). well, she was still with the same hairstyle, when her husband connived with her sister's friend (rita dominic) to kill her and inherit her fortune. she was still with the same hairstyle, after her accident when she woke up in the hospital with amnesia. lol. the same hairstyle, till she decided to lose weight. well she changed d hair, i think 3 scenes before the end. lawd! infact, i couldn't sit still enuf to watch it scene by scene. this movie was produced by EMEM ISONG and ROB EZE. U'd think she'll know better!
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by latepa(m): 5:21pm On Feb 02, 2010
Lolajoy:

Romantic movies True love-Ramsey Noah My love-Ramsey Noah Love-Ramsey Noah I love you-Ramsey Noah

Are you forgetting Power of love and Love boat grin grin
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by eros(m): 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2010
LOL grin grin grin
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 03, 2010
Very well written, in addition, nollywood movies are generally not suited for kids since they've got nothing to learn. However, I'm encouraged by some high quality nollywood movies shown in big cinemas across africa. The future is bright.
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by amaikama(m): 3:29pm On Feb 03, 2010
@poster!!! u are more than a clown grin
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by Abbeycity4(f): 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2010
shocked shocked shocked hw i wish i av all the time to type all dis undecided 9ice one though kiss
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by bettes(f): 10:42pm On Feb 03, 2010
Nollywood movies sometimes puts me in a bad mood,especially the ones where you see supposed returnees trying to speak american accents laced with deep igbo or yoruba,and in rare cases calabar, accents that really pisses me off. angry
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by Dammyray(m): 11:14am On Feb 04, 2010
OMG, Its really tru,
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by idifu(m): 5:51pm On Feb 04, 2010
i dont like watching any of the movies because they all suck sad
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by dani1luv: 7:11pm On Feb 04, 2010
I cant fit laugh grin . . . grin grin grin grin . . . .  grin . . .  grin . . .  grin

okay guyz see this. .

Ramsey Noah:-  Honey i luv u tori torun. .  shocked grin

Omotola: - I know sweetie

(kissing eachother kiss kiss)

Jim Iyke bumps in. .opens his big eyes.   grin

Jim:- You nonentical, diapertical, errosionatical . .  grin . mumnential kripton naughty person. .what you doing with my wife,  .

Omotola: Honey its nor what you think. .  grin

Jim:- Is that all you've gat 2 say
Ramsey trying 2 escape

Jim brings out a pistol; shoots ramsey on the head. .he holds the leg next thing they took him to hospital bandaged his chest grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by beemex(m): 7:13pm On Feb 04, 2010
@baybbooths, are u sure u are not one of dem producers? lol girl u got them real good.
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by agabaI23(m): 7:20pm On Feb 04, 2010
dani1luv:

I cant fit laugh grin . . . grin grin grin grin . . . . grin . . . grin . . . grin

Ramsey Noah:- Honey i luv u tori torun. . shocked grin

Omotola: - I know sweetie

(kissing eachother kiss kiss)

Jim Iyke bumps in. .opens his big eyes. grin

Jim:- You nonentical, diapertical, errosionatical . . grin . mumnential kripton naughty person. .what you doing with my wife, .

Omotola: Honey its nor what you think. . grin

Ramsey trying 2 escape

Jim brings out a pistol; shoots ramsey on the head. .he holds the leg next thing they took him to hospital bandaged his chest ;
grin
D grin grin grin grin
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by dani1luv: 7:25pm On Feb 04, 2010
^^Is that how to laff grin
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by agabaI23(m): 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2010
dani1luv:

^^Is that how to laff grin

You tell me. You are just doing the same!
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by mrtidy(m): 12:37pm On Feb 05, 2010
Our problem is we are always looking for excuses for our shortcomings or should it be shortsightedness. we wonna blame our worse than crappy movies on budget, what they're already spending on these craps called home videos is enough to make good "entertainment" if they actually have good story tellers and directors who wouldnt trade quality for the female waist or the rush to saturate the market in hope of making money from plenty. A couple of weeks ago the same old story of "frog turned prince" was in the US Box office, that tells you that how a story is told matters more than the story itself.
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by Chrisanorue: 7:00pm On Feb 05, 2010
good one but u forgot to mention dat the advertisment in the movie is actually longer dan the movie itself
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by Nellyon(f): 1:46pm On Feb 11, 2010
Real cool.oh and dont forget that any girl being shown as rich or well dressed must be wearing something short and revealing.
No matter how rich a family was, once the father dies and the wicked uncle takes their properties,they start wearing shapeless old gowns not to mention the scarves.Did the uncle take their clothes and their remaining makeup?
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by Magz(m): 9:20am On Feb 20, 2010
;d
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by DAVE5(m): 12:42am On Feb 21, 2010
i feel u nellyon
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by dani1luv: 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2010
;d :d
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by Kunbee: 10:43pm On Feb 21, 2010
Error
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by Lolajoy(f): 11:39pm On Feb 21, 2010
:p
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by Kunbee: 2:44am On Feb 22, 2010
Error
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by seyiphoto: 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2010
oh continuity is really annoying! Someone goes into the kitchen with braids, pink top on blue skirt ONLY to come out from the same kitchen with weave-on, pink top on yellow shorts!!
Gosh!! Nollywood no just de try ¤shakes head

ol boi you try sha but its all make believe oo
but talk true this one happen
Re: Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: by obinna5000(m): 3:38pm On Mar 17, 2010
dani1luv:

I cant fit laugh grin . . . grin grin grin grin . . . .  grin . . .  grin . . .  grin

Jim:- You nonentical, diapertical, errosionatica[/b]l . .  grin . mumnential kripton naughty person. .what you doing with my wife,  .

[b]Omotola
: Honey its nor what you think. .  grin

Ramsey trying 2 escape

Jim brings out a pistol; shoots ramsey on the head. .he holds the leg next thing they took him to hospital bandaged his chest grin grin grin grin grin

Those are the only big grammars Jim Iyke knows how to blow in his films. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie / Read This Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers / Funny Exam Pictures Students Can Relate To!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.