Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,248 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Uniosun Students Protest Over Incessant Attacks, Abduction Of Colleagues - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniosun Students Protest Over Incessant Attacks, Abduction Of Colleagues (13459 Views)

UNIOSUN Students Protest As EFCC Storms Campus To Arrest 20 Students (Photos) / UNIOSUN Students: "Free Dr Sesan, He Didn't Flog Us We Were Only Catching Fun" / Policemen Shoot UNIOSUN Students While Playing Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniosun Students Protest Over Incessant Attacks, Abduction Of Colleagues by IdeyFindWife: 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
maberry:
In as much as I don't belong to the set of people that calls Nigeria a zoo
Sometimes I just cannot help but wonder if that name is not beffiting
The kind of things that happens in this country on a daily basis makes me wonder where we got it wrong
Even amongst our fellow African countries we are faaaaaar behind undecided

Nigeria's been a zoo for faaaaar too long
No responsible enterpreneur will run their companies like Nigeria has been
No sane, compassionate parent will run their family with the kind of bias, bigotry & greed that was infused into the Nigerian mix since far back
No group can remain a healthy homogenous entity and thrive while running on the horrid visionless self-destructive denial of truth, fact and reality Nigeria has fostered for this long...

In fact, no Animal Husbandry farmer will lock his animals in a pen and watch his animals destroy one another the way Nigerian leaders have been systematically destroying Nigerians and the Nigerian future all this while...

To call Nigeria a Zoo is still maintains the height of decorum; Asylum would've been a better appelation and let's leave God out of it, He has tried His possible Divine best for us Nigeria already!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uniosun Students Protest Over Incessant Attacks, Abduction Of Colleagues by Amoppy(f): 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
fym
Re: Uniosun Students Protest Over Incessant Attacks, Abduction Of Colleagues by raphaeladeyele: 3:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
Eni to dan iru eyi wo jebi Eledumare
Re: Uniosun Students Protest Over Incessant Attacks, Abduction Of Colleagues by emmyreb(f): 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
Aminat, you still c pictures take thank God students didn't c you, you would have c hell......the protest was peaceful..... thank God I didn't stay back at hostel....them Osogbo pple sef know say University dey Osogbo today
Re: Uniosun Students Protest Over Incessant Attacks, Abduction Of Colleagues by mytym(m): 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
Aminat508:

Source : http://www.amiloaded.com/2017/07/breaking-news-uniosun-students-protest.html

What do you expect when the governor celebrates and promotes fetishism! like no other Governor before him...
Viking007:
Osogbo use to be a very quiet & peaceful city, now the reverse is the case.

@uglodoh, I'm afraid that's where it's heading apparently.
uglodoh:
They should use Ikorodu method instead of protesting. Any babalawo and Iyalawo should be .................

From the reports I gathered, it was the biggest protest ever in Osogbo.

The whole city was shut down. The protest was long overdue

Re: Uniosun Students Protest Over Incessant Attacks, Abduction Of Colleagues by waldigit: 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
aniomafirstson:

Government should do something about those brown roofs biko
Brown roof indicates urbanisation that predates your grand Pa, biko what is the colour of your thatch roof in your villages Be careful before you talk o I served there o (jokes) Anyway shekere for Mtn that makes it possible for you to come for an excursion in town.
Ha ha ha villagers.
Re: Uniosun Students Protest Over Incessant Attacks, Abduction Of Colleagues by Icon4s(m): 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
Teeboi56:

na u sabi
can u swear for me if u don't have brown in village

Is Osogbo a village?

It is a state capital. You cannot see such houses in the heart of my state capital.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians And Spelling Errors! It Keeps Getting Worse! / LAUTECH Students Protest Over 7 Months Strike (Pics, Video) / Tansian University, Umunya, Anambra State On Top!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.