Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,716 members, 7,862,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:45 PM

I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys (3845 Views)

We May Not Have Been Taking IPOB Serious But Killing Igbos Unacceptable / "Hope They Won't Say Danjuma Keeps 'Looted' Billions In His Borehole" - Fayose / Buhari Mocks Resumoresign Protesters In London; '' I Hope They Are Not Stuck.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by olureignforever: 2:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Afonja shifting goal post since time immemorial. grin
U are a stack illiterate bury ur head in shame.

Yanmiri, Omo olori pelebe. olodo Rabata oju eja lo mo je Oni lo papa sileti lo ma lo sio. Obo.
Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by CaptainGOOD: 5:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
olureignforever:

[s]Yanmiri, Omo olori pelebe. olodo Rabata oju eja lo mo je Oni lo papa sileti lo ma lo sio. Obo.[/s]

Coward u aint communicating!!. grin
Communicate make i fry u.

Common sense fall on u.

1 Like

Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by olureignforever: 6:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Coward u aint communicating!!. grin
Communicate make i fry u.

Common sense fall on u.

Who's a coward between you and I. Ode. At least you took after your ancestors. You will go home and Fry your people and eat them for dinner just like the days of old.

At least you took to correction. Good boy/girl Pele. No cry again.
Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by reality1010: 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hopeful20100:
I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys. Just curious as an Igbo man with dreads was killed the other day. Can they post the identity of all those they have killed so far? The State Government and Police need to get involved. I don't trust these Afonjas!
My brother u r right.We need to verify some of this things bc I dont trust Nigerians they can do anything to eliminate d Igbos.
Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by olureignforever: 10:11am On Jul 08, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Mr stack illiterate... i know dats how u have eaten all ur family member and mine their skull grin
Exactly how ur elders shared abiola's meat and ml his skull... evn his son confirmed it.
Evil tribe.. tufiakwa!!.

The hatred that's killing your entire tribe against my tribe knows no bound, I can understand your frustration Mr dumb. The same way your tribe claim success while they do money ritual, do drugs and kidnap E.g Evans. An so glad that Evans throughout his kidnapping spree kidnapped only his tribesmen. Can you see your love for each other. At least we see and hear afonja's ritual activities.

I quote an igbo woman who says igbo people no love themselves. If you give them chance they"ll kill themselves.

Igbos my foot
Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by CaptainGOOD: 10:20am On Jul 08, 2017
olureignforever:

The hatred that's killing your entire tribe against my tribe knows no bound, I can understand your frustration Mr dumb. The same way your tribe claim success while they do money ritual, do drugs and kidnap E.g Evans. An so glad that Evans throughout his kidnapping spree kidnapped only his tribesmen. Can you see your love for each other.
I quote an igbo woman who says igbo people no love themselves. If you give them chance they"ll kill themselves.
Igbos my foot

Shut up mr olodo...thats why ur skull is as cheap as 2k.
if yorubas love themsleves would they kill each other and mine their skull and sell it for 200o naira.
u yorubas hate igbos and u expect love u back... what u give what u get.
Tufikwa!!
i dnt wkow why u yorubas lie a lot even d devil in hell fire cant lie like this...
Everybody knows yorubas do rituals pass in this nigeria... from skull mining, to private part mining.
I hav over 20 diffferent pics in my phone of yorubas mining skull And private parts.
U DO THE WORST CRIME YET U POINT EVIL FINGERS AT OTHERS.
DEVILISH TRIBE.!!!!.
Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by olureignforever: 10:26am On Jul 08, 2017
H
CaptainGOOD:

Shut up mr olodo.
u yorubas hate igbos and u expect love u back... what u give what u get.
Tufikwa!!
i dnt wkow why u yorubas lie a lot even d devil in hell fire cant lie like this...
Everybody knows yorubas do rituals pass in this nigeria... from skull mining, to private part mining.
I hav over 20 diffferent pics in my phone of yorubas mining skull And private parts.
U DO THE WORST CRIME YET U POINT EVIL FINGERS AT OTHERS.
DEVILISH TRIBE.!!!!.

You are really frustrated Mr Idiot. Let me just help you end your misery already, locate a lagoon and do the needful. Oponu ayirada.
Am sure this misery will end you soon. Keep them well and hand it over to your yet unborn generation so that they can continue your frustration where you stopped.... Omo ale

You need psychiatric evaluation man, if not you"ll run mad.
Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by CaptainGOOD: 10:31am On Jul 08, 2017
olureignforever:
H

You are really frustrated Mr Idiot. Let me just help you end your misery already, locate a lagoon and do the needful. Oponu ayirada.
Am sure this misery will end you soon.

I've never met this kind of frustrated fellow. You need psychiatric evaluation, if not you"ll run mad.

Hahahahaha see painment... mr cheap skull. grin
See how u are jumping from one point to another.
U cant even compose ur lines well to be connected..Lol
U SEE THE DISADVATAGE OF HAVING CHEAP SKULL?. grin
Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by olureignforever: 10:49am On Jul 08, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Hahahahaha see painment... mr cheap skull. grin
See how u are jumping from one point to another.
U cant even compose ur lines well to be connected..Lol
U SEE THE DISADVATAGE OF HAVING CHEAP SKULL?. grin

Mr frustration, vent your anger on your leaders who sold you as cheap slaves, if your leaders cannot understand your frustration, don't expect an Afonja or Aboki to understand.
Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by CaptainGOOD: 10:54am On Jul 08, 2017
olureignforever:

Mr frustration, vent your anger on your leaders who sold you as cheap slaves, if your leaders cannot understand your frustration, don't expect an Afonja or Aboki to understand.

Mr cheap skull.
U mean how ur leader sold the entire kwara to
Hausa fulani ur slave masters... grin
Kwara is now a muslim state and having EMIR instead of OBA. heheheheheh.

Betrayal is in ur blood

1 Like

Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by olureignforever: 11:09am On Jul 08, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Mr cheap skull.
U mean how ur leader sold the entire kwara to
Hausa fulani ur slave masters... grin
Kwara is now a muslim state and having EMIR instead of OBA. heheheheheh.

Betrayal is in ur blood

You mean the way umuleri and Amuleri in Anambra killed themselves over a piece of land? I know of Ife and modakeke, which we believe that it sometimes happen in communities. We know igbos can cook up lies and propaganda to have their ways.
Anything that happens in any community is not your headache, it should be our headache.
I don't owe your generation anything so, where's betrayal coming from. Now, I see I shouldn't even have entered into this with you cos you are mad.

A normal person who engage a mad person is also mad.
Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by olureignforever: 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Hehehehhe.
U are an eeediot!!!... u with ur cheap skull i dnt expect u to know what betrayal is..
Ur forefathers selling kwara to hausa fulani is BETRAYAL.. im.becile!

afonja who is knows for lies and propaganda is now accusing others..
Devlish tribe full od lies and no conscience. sad
I spit on u.!!.

Chaiiiiiiiii. You're really frustrated. So you are still here crying while your mates are making money online.

Now I know your madness is beyond this world.
Die over another person's matter.

Cry cry man. Hooooobiiiiiii.
If you need job, I can get you one.
Just pm.

Let the subject be. PSYCHO. I will understand.
Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by olureignforever: 11:53am On Jul 09, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Hehehehhe mr cheap skull... i can see painment and frustration..
Lol see this wretched foo.l how much do u hav grin... i cant bet anything that u dnt have up to 200k in ur account. grin.
See lazy afonja and "money making" heheiheheh.

I am done with you. I won't stoop so low to your level.

Cc. Seun.

Lalasticlala.

Take up this guy's case from here.

He's a tribal bigot.
Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by CaptainGOOD: 12:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
olureignforever:

[s]I am done with you. I won't stoop so low to your level
Lalasticlala.
Take up this guy's case from here.
He's a tribal bigot.[/s]

Who ur ban help?... like i care
Now u ar crying and calling for help...
but u started it first...
I love peace but if u want war i give it to u.
Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by olureignforever: 7:41am On Jul 10, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Who ur ban help?... like i care
Now u ar crying and calling for help...
but u started it first...
I love peace but if u want war i give it to u.

Who told you I can't also give war if you want it. It's clearly written all over you that you are a man of peace.

I love constructive argument, not name callings. Mind you, no tribe is free from ritual killings and all other social vices, it's only pronounced in one tribe more than the other. No one can bully anyone into silence, not somebody like me.

Your name callings does not portray you as an intelligent fellow, it shows frustration and bitterness.

Remember we are still looking for that igbo guy who murdered a 19 year old girl in Bayelsa. I hope that one is not skull mining.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Gospel Truth Of Ozubulu Killings / Obj Returns To PDP! Directs ADC Members To Join Him. / President Buhari Dancing With A Maiden In Sri Lanka, 1977 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.