Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,705 members, 7,862,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:41 AM

I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys (3842 Views)

We May Not Have Been Taking IPOB Serious But Killing Igbos Unacceptable / "Hope They Won't Say Danjuma Keeps 'Looted' Billions In His Borehole" - Fayose / Buhari Mocks Resumoresign Protesters In London; '' I Hope They Are Not Stuck.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by ProWalker: 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
hammer6:

That wont help u.
It will help by killing all Evans in our cities in Sw grin

1 Like

Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by MetaPhysical: 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Yoruba dont think the way ibos think..
Yes very well...
Thats why you killed an innocent young promising comedian.

Yoruba hypocrisy stinks to high heavens.

If the enormity of destruction you have brought on our land were put on measure and an equity is needed to balance the scale, we have earned every right on earth to massacre Ibos in Yorubaland and get that equal measure. We hate crime and criminals, whether of Yoruba or Ibo stock. You will not preserve your criminals on our land. We will not allow it. We will kill an Ibo criminal. If it bothers you, I will revisit what was pointed to your leaders in Kaduna Declaration.....why wait for the situation to get out of hand to complain, where is your voice of wisdom to teach charity at home?
Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by hammer6: 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
ProWalker:

It will help by killing all Evans in our cities in Sw grin

Who have u people been killing in Ikorodu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by ProWalker: 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
hammer6:

Who have u people been killing in Ikorodu?
Criminals like you grin

1 Like

Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by rosebowl01(m): 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
uglyafonja:

You are typical Afonjaman claiming Igbo.......

Igbo's are not in badoo groups....

Badoos are Afonjas group and have 100% Afonja members.....

Afonjas are known for ritual killing, agbero,omonile and they are the ones that formed badoo.....

Do not indirectly associate Igbo's with your evil Afonjas group...

grin you people have impersonated others so much that you find it difficult to identify/recognize yourselves again grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by olureignforever: 7:03am On Jul 06, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Lol afonja and hypocrisy
U have indeed shown how disrespectful u are to ur parents at home.
Common sense fall on u.

You no see as ur own respect for your parents dey overflow.

Igbos are known for the following

Chest beating

Hypocrisy

Dominance

N you know what, we detest all that and that's why we will always be at loggerhead.
If it pain you. Locate the nearest lagoon. Yanmiri
Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by CaptainGOOD: 7:17am On Jul 06, 2017
olureignforever:

You no see as ur own respect for your parents dey overflow.

Igbos are known for the following
Chest beating
Hypocrisy
Dominance
N you know what, we detest all that and that's why we will always be at loggerhead.
If it pain you. Locate the nearest lagoon. Yanmiri
hehehheheeh...DOMINANCE cool
Thats why we dominate u and turn u buy ur lands and to tenants in ur own land... we rule. We dominate....Heheheheheh
Even ur brothers are crying on facebook... cry cry babies una neva chee chom chin. grin

U no go know wetin dey happen until common sense fall on u afonja grin

1 Like

Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by Khodorkovsky(m): 7:23am On Jul 06, 2017
The Comedian caught at ikorodu was seen with grinding stone and black oil , TBVH , I don't understand you Guy's, someone at ikorodu that witnessed the issue will be telling you the truth , you guys sitting down at the comfort of your home in other region will be saying another thing that you saw in the public media which of course we know want to make people have sympathy for the dude.
Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by olureignforever: 8:11am On Jul 06, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Lol afonja and hypocrisy
U have indeed shown how disrespectful u are to ur parents at home.
Common sense fall on u.

Lol. You dominate another's land while your own land suffers, can you hear yourself, you fool. Foolishness of the highest order. Develop another's land n wen you are sent parking you go n dwell in mud houses and your erosion ladden forest.

Now who's is wisest. Ode
Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by olureignforever: 8:14am On Jul 06, 2017
Khodorkovsky:
The Comedian caught at ikorodu was seen with grinding stone and black oil , TBVH , I don't understand you Guy's, someone at ikorodu that witnessed the issue will be telling you the truth , you guys sitting down at the comfort of your home in other region will be saying another thing that you saw in the public media which of course we know want to make people have sympathy for the dude.

Thank you jare. Exactly wat I told CaptainGOOD and he's here spewing thrash. May be you can help them with the link to the said news.
That's why Africans are backward.

1 Like

Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 06, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Yes very well...

You are too foolish in nature, do they not interrogated him before they lynched him, what was he doing with black oil, too cook akpu abi? Your stupidity is legendary.

1 Like

Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 06, 2017
uglyafonja:

The OP is a complete afonjaman.....

Members of Badoo groups are 100% Afonjas....

Foolish man, so you know the badoo group and associate with them to know they are 100% afonja
Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 06, 2017
fineboynl:
where are the humans parts and skull miners. the human skull is now natural resources in afonja land. and will soon be officially added to the list of mining mineral resources acrossed oduduwa.
desperate for likes abi?
Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by comos: 9:00am On Jul 06, 2017
the Badoos they have killed so far are all igbos
Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by CaptainGOOD: 10:29am On Jul 06, 2017
olureignforever:

Lol. You dominate another's land while your own land suffers, can you hear yourself, you fool. Foolishness of the highest order. Develop another's land n wen you are sent parking you go n dwell in mud houses and your erosion ladden forest.

Now who's is wisest. Ode

Common shut up ur mouth lying afonja..
Apart from lagos u CLAIM which other afonja land is presentable.?. old houses.. i have been to ibadan.. osun and ogun state. And i saw was old houses with brown roofs.
And aflverage afonja man lacks d confidence to face competition..Dats why u afonjas refuse to travel out of ur brown roof zone to see the truth.
An fonja man cannot stay where he cant see AUNTI MI or UNCLE MI.. shameless cowards.

LAGOS IS A NO MANS LAND.. THATS WHY IT IS MORE DEVELOPED THAn OTHER AFONJA LANDS...
EVEN UR OBA KNOWS...hehehehe.
Common sense fall on u.

1 Like

Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by CaptainGOOD: 10:40am On Jul 06, 2017
wizzakosh:
You are too foolish in nature, do they not interrogated him before they lynched him, what was he doing with black oil, too cook akpu abi? Your stupidity is legendary.

U are a nimwit can u hear urself?.
So they interogated him and he said yes "im a badoo member"?. undecided
Stop drinking early morning agbo u refused.. now look at urself.
pls Common sense fall this one.
Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by lilytender: 11:29am On Jul 06, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Yes very well...

A young promising comedian that carries stone, handkerchief and oil around is most likely a Baddoo .
Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by CaptainGOOD: 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
lilytender:

A young promising comedian that carries stone, handkerchief and oil around is most likely a Baddoo .

from a right source dat guy is not a badoo...
And he wasnt carrying any stone or oil.
The angry mob couldnt give him chance to talk.

My cousin nearly got burnt last year for mistaken identity too (not in lagos).
they labelled him criminal because they saw him returning from somewhere late in d evening,
They gave him no chance to talk.
beat hm till hez almost dead, and was abt burning him luckily some1 from d crowd recognised him at d dying minute.
The miracle there was how the angry crowed listned to just one person to free him..
And they left him nude half dead.
Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by olureignforever: 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Common shut up ur mouth lying afonja..
Apart from lagos u CLAIM which other afonja land is presentable.?. old houses.. i have been to ibadan.. osun and ogun state. And i saw was old houses with brown roofs.
And aflverage afonja man lacks d confidence to face competition..Dats why u afonjas refuse to travel out of ur brown roof zone to see the truth.
An fonja man cannot stay where he cant see AUNTI MI or UNCLE MI.. shameless cowards.

LAGOS IS A NO MANS LAND.. THATS WHY IT IS MORE DEVELOPED THAn OTHER AFONJA LANDS...
EVEN UR OBA KNOWS...hehehehe.
Common sense fall on u

Igbo Flatron. Igbos are not cowards ba? Shouting biafra biafra, what stops you from asking your igbo brethren to be determined and leave other people's land. Some people ask you guys to leave and you are here ranting on social media. Anuofia.

If I were you i'll just leave and settle down in your erosion filled area. And patiently wait till biafra is declared. Can't be suprised anyway, just like your ancestors leave your people to die in those days and fled for his life. That one no be cowardice? It's bravery. Ode. Omo ale.

Olodo. I forgot that you have no sense at all.

2 Likes

Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by olureignforever: 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
lilytender:

Don't mind this idiot. Na ontop this matter him go kill himself. You know that Igbos can do anything for money. If he's not caught, he will blow and showcase his filthy money on social madia
Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by olureignforever: 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
wizzakosh:

Leave this mad fellow.
Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by CaptainGOOD: 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
olureignforever:

Igbo Flatron. Igbos are not cowards ba? Shouting biafra biafra, what stops you from asking your igbo brethren to be determined and leave other people's land. Some people ask you guys to leave and you are here ranting on social media. Anuofia.

If I were you i'll just leave and settle down in your erosion filled area. And patiently wait till biafra is declared. Can't be suprised anyway, just like your ancestors leave your people to die in those days and fled for his life. That one no be cowardice? It's bravery. Ode. Omo ale.
Olodo. I forgot that you have no sense at all.

Oponu rada rada.
Cry cry babies... think abt this.

1 Like

Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by olureignforever: 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Oponu rada rada.
Cry cry babies... think abt this.

Go get your life together. LOOSER.
Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by olureignforever: 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Stack afonja illiterate!!.. it is 'LOSER' not "LOOSER"..
thank me later

Mr intelligent personified and Mr literate, Your level of intelligent should have made you dine with king and not living your miserable life on NL.
Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by olureignforever: 7:17am On Jul 07, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Mumu accept ur mistake and take correction and move on...stop beating around d bush in shame...
comon sense fall u.

Oponu radarada. Who the hell are you to correct me. I teach your ancestors. Only a fool feels he's right all the time. Ode. If you know it all why did you go to school. Olodo.

It's "common sense not "comon sense" olodo

Shame on you. Over Sabi.
Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by Okoroawusa: 8:33am On Jul 07, 2017
has anyone taken time to ask the essence of this post?
Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by TundeBricklayer: 11:25am On Jul 07, 2017
Badoo New face of Boko haram in Southwest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video: Serious Tension In Warri As Youths Vow Retaliation On Military / Are The "Minority" Tribes Of The Niger Delta Safe In Ipob's "Biafra'?? / Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.