Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

We Can’t Stop Collecting Bribe In Anambra- Police Explode.... - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Can’t Stop Collecting Bribe In Anambra- Police Explode.... (28719 Views)

Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River / EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] / Anambra Police Command Parades 122 Persons For Various Crimes - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can’t Stop Collecting Bribe In Anambra- Police Explode.... by Babalegba(m): 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
The police officer said and I quote " residents of the state are purportedly dubious and criminally minded" grin Exactly what we've been trying to get across to the biafrauds all these months. Biafra will be good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: We Can’t Stop Collecting Bribe In Anambra- Police Explode.... by TheSociopath(m): 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=Redman36 post=58148626]Whr is dat fool dat am following on naira land...NwaAmaikpe..[/quote

If you're following a fool, doesn't it mean you're a fool?

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Stop Collecting Bribe In Anambra- Police Explode.... by precious1967(m): 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
armed robbers ll kill u one day
Re: We Can’t Stop Collecting Bribe In Anambra- Police Explode.... by ipobbigot7: 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
dre11:

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the officers claimed that if the police really want to enforce law and order in the state, a good number of the residents were supposed to be in various prisons for various offences. But there were no encouragement and facilities where those criminal elements will be kept

The family of criminals here will call P.M News an afonja paper.

The bolded above is so revealing of a tribe that have acclaimed to be hard working, they have hallmarks in criminal arts and spread criminality both within and outside the country. I was saying to someone two days back that there riches don't impress me.
Re: We Can’t Stop Collecting Bribe In Anambra- Police Explode.... by stoic6ix: 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
jumper524:
i don't blame them one bit, with the peanut they take home as salary. imagine a police inspector colleting less than 60k after so many years in service and you say make him no collect bribe.

You must be a police officer... so even if armed robbers are passing by, they'll just pay N200 box zoom to their rendezvous. So what's your use as a police officer?
Re: We Can’t Stop Collecting Bribe In Anambra- Police Explode.... by Redman36(m): 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=TheSociopath post=58158063][/quote]at least am following "something".
Re: We Can’t Stop Collecting Bribe In Anambra- Police Explode.... by Lilswaghanxum(m): 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
Why is the IGP trying to stop 'Roja'?... he shouldn't try it oh,that's the reason I want to join the police force.
Re: We Can’t Stop Collecting Bribe In Anambra- Police Explode.... by Emassive(m): 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hey dunce.... Ibadan police collecting roja is from Biafra too
Franzinni:
And they are biafrans...

It's okay let me just be watching the history unfold....

Greed is the first thing on a black man's mind patriotism and brotherhood will always take the back burner...

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Stop Collecting Bribe In Anambra- Police Explode.... by davidif: 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
dre11:

http://pmexpressng.com/cant-stop-collecting-bribe-anambra-police/

This is why I say policing should go to.the local communities instead of this pathetic federal police model we are practicing. Who will have the guts to charge his next door neighbor with bribe esprcially if the police chief is elected by the people?

2 Likes

Re: We Can’t Stop Collecting Bribe In Anambra- Police Explode.... by Franzinni: 9:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
Emassive:
Hey dunce.... Ibadan police collecting roja is from Biafra too
durin. Uwarka. Yana. Warin. Kiffi...

Sir i am sorry for my initial comment i will not do it again...

Dan. Banza. Kobokobo.
Re: We Can’t Stop Collecting Bribe In Anambra- Police Explode.... by Franzinni: 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
nextstep:

I get your meaning, but it's misplaced. NPF officers are from all over Nigeria, so sorry, no goal for you. wink
bro i like you composure... Not like the first camel who mentioned me... My comment was a light jab. At the struggle... But i am rooting for the igbos. Nor mind my playfulness... I nor even mean am one naira.. Who be me?
Re: We Can’t Stop Collecting Bribe In Anambra- Police Explode.... by osanga90(m): 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
madridguy:
Naija police and Roja are like bread and butter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cleric Arrested For Kidnapping 15-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun (Photos) / Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) / Mattia Lucarelli, Federico Apolloni Accused In Gang Rape Of American Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.