Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,238 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog (66513 Views)

Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride / Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by maxiuc(m): 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
ayamprecious:
To the op and MOD that moved this.. ....

How This reduce the price of rice
ban fall on you
Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
buhari hope the tablet wey u dey take dey work?
Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by whizzyleejr(m): 4:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
Now dem go take do the doggygrincheesycheesygrin
Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by igbohausayoruba: 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
Na wa
Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by ayamprecious: 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
maxiuc:
ban fall on you

Yahoo mail never finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by Austinoiz(m): 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
Guy, big nyash fall on u
Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by mannycrown: 4:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
dollytino4real:
hungry dey mak man discover him talent! love in sambisa.

Naija Comedians can relate... shocked grin grin shocked
Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
cool

The guy is really strong
Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by SommyNwaba(m): 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
That moment your pastor say carry all youR problems to the alter grin
Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by Austinoiz(m): 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
See what Jazz can do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by TinaAnita(f): 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
Baba looks pale and sick.. They don't fit each other
Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by wendy241(f): 4:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
This young man has set the internet "agog" after showering his girlfriend with love and adoration on social media. In a bid to show that his love for her is "bigger" than anything, the young man posted various loved up photos of him and his big-sized lady - which got online users talking.

Then, in one of the photos, he made a joke about her obviously big stature. He compared her to a Range Rover , a big car that he loves driving.

After being bashed online, the guy later deleted the photos.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/young-man-sends-internet-frenzy-loved-photos-big-sized-girlfriend.html
someone shud pls save dat boy e doz nt knw wot e is doin (dat pu**y is too wide 4 u even ur whole body go enter
Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by samtexfynx: 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
carry go na bad market
Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by LoveJesus87(m): 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Aawww...this is exactly like me and new bae grin kiss
omo see humility. See how the guy humble under grin
Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
TinaAnita:
Baba looks pale and sick.. They don't fit each other
my colour kiss
Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
adajoe555:
like I care

Who ask u to care?
Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by Kolababss(m): 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
Op, are u sure dis aren't two different ladies :/ ??
Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by Maj196(m): 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
Bitting more than you can chew. Smh

1 Like

Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by Realgeo(m): 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
This young man has set the internet "agog" after showering his girlfriend with love and adoration on social media. In a bid to show that his love for her is "bigger" than anything, the young man posted various loved up photos of him and his big-sized lady - which got online users talking.

Then, in one of the photos, he made a joke about her obviously big stature. He compared her to a Range Rover , a big car that he loves driving.

After being bashed online, the guy later deleted the photos.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/young-man-sends-internet-frenzy-loved-photos-big-sized-girlfriend.html

Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
i see her ridin . . he dyin'
Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by luvlymabel: 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
ayam not understanding
Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by luvlymabel: 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
Kolababss:
Op, are u sure dis aren't two different ladies :/ ??
na different ladies my dear...

1 Like

Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
grin my spec
Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by adeoba2008(m): 4:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
This guy will soon break his back.

1 Like

Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=dacovajnr post=58154026][/quote] You don chop
Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by luvlymabel: 4:26pm On Jul 05, 2017
bag of cement fall on them..
Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by naijaguy123456(m): 4:26pm On Jul 05, 2017
skili:
A luxurious mansion for sale at magodo phase 1,here are its features: An automated gate,suspended visitor's waiting room,suspended games arena for table tennis,billiard,snooker,fish ponds and water fountains surrounds d house,crocodile's pit,censored gate access to the underground,underground car parking garage for 8cars,underground gym,male and female changing rooms and sauna bathroom,2room boys Quarters,toilet,bathroom ensuite and kitchen,2 visitor's room ensuite also,3 living rooms with Bars,5bedroom ensuite on the 1st Floor,suspended swimming pool and bar with changing room,Penthouse,archive and study,66stairs tunnel which has a bedroom,living room,kitchen,bathroom and toilet,outdoor roof level sitting arena and Bar on the Rooftop,helicopter parking lot, and where u can see all extended parts of lagos. Tittle: C of O
You can contact me : 08143046561,07019786584,for enquiry and inspection..pls serious buyer only..
I hope no be Evans house be this ?
Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by deolu2000(m): 4:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
This guy is corrupt, because he is taking more than he can handle. anyways, what's my business. Let me come and be going.
Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
Evaberry:
WTF is this oh my God this is horrible why are men so senseless I mean why do u want to kill yourself

why why why
what's wrong with men
oh my gosh.. I'm so disgusted
If He doesn't date Her, who will?

Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by bjt(m): 4:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Aawww...this is exactly like me and new bae grin kiss

Opoporiopo shocked shocked
Re: Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog by IdeyFindWife: 4:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

cheesy

Hahahha! I be like his walking soft mattress bed grin

Chai babe? If nor be say u don dey be 'our sistah undecided' small-small for crew, na just to dey toast yhu small-small on that yhur mouka-foam specs; na hin dey sweet pass.

Ehn, just dey tap you current, dey eye yhu small-small like this eh wink grin...whu be dat ur bae sef angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant / They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) / Young Lady's Body Transformation In 2 Years (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.