Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Help Build A Beautiful Website For Story Lovers And Readers To Connect Worldwide - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Help Build A Beautiful Website For Story Lovers And Readers To Connect Worldwide (374 Views)

Practical Tips For Effective Reading: Readers Club / A Must Read For All Story Lovers ; "The Man I Married" / Writers Make Money, Readers Too..get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Build A Beautiful Website For Story Lovers And Readers To Connect Worldwide by ekaromail: 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
As with everything we do at OkadaBooks, we have involved the customer, and this is no exception.

Why OkadaBooks?

"Until the lion learns how to write, every story will glorify the hunter"

OkadaBooks was started about 3 years ago when my partner, Jude Nwoko, and I noticed that not enough books were being published in our home country Nigeria due to factors that made it difficult for writers to easily and conveniently publish their stories.

So with the belief that everybody no matter their background has a story to tell, our mission for those past years have been to leverage the penetration of digital devices. This will provide a simple platform for people to tell and share these stories no matter their background.

We have worked tirelessly with our own funds to make this dream a reality and with over 1,000,000 stories downloaded we are getting there. But we need your help in taking this to the next level...

How can you help us?
Please read the complete details here http://kck.st/2tsAWZE

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Success / Please i need help in choosing an article / Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.